Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Interceptions and getting outrun

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
smokinwill
New MS Member
New MS Member
smokinwill

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2008-08-17

Interceptions and getting outrun Empty
PostSubject: Interceptions and getting outrun   Interceptions and getting outrun Empty2008-09-18, 00:10

ok first of all google chrome is pissing me off cuz I can't post here when using it so I just lost the post I was trying to make. Ok so I need some help with online play cuz I obviously suck at it looking at my 0-4 record on wiifml.

My first question is about passing. It seems like I get nailed with interceptions all game long when I try to play a passing game. If I play 50/50 passing/running I usually only have 2-3 interceptions in a game but I tried playing more passing and less running in a game recently and got nailed with like 7 interceptions 3-4 of which I think were in the first quarter. So I am playing as the Bucs and want to know how to avoid the interceptions when I'm passing cuz it seems like even when a player is open with the nearest opponent 5 yds away if I throw to them there is a good chance the ball is going to be turned over.

My second problem is the running game on the defense side. It seems like every time my oppenent throws the ball if I am not right on top of the intended target, say for instance I'm 5 yds away with my nearest D guy then he's free to get a touchdown. Doesn't seem to matter who I play my defense team can never seem to catch whoever has the ball if I'm not right on them at the pass. I could have someone in the middle of the field and heading towards a sideline runner and he'll get past where I am at and even if I'm running at an angle to meet him down field. So any suggestions so that I can step up my game would be great as I am sick of getting my ass handed to me every game. my wiifml record is 0-4 right now and I haven't won an online game yet so any help would be appreciated. Just don't tell me to switch teams as I should be able to be good with any team and for wiifml I am stuck with the bucs(and I'm a bucs fan so that works).
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/smokinwill
LJsAllDay
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Interceptions and getting outrun   Interceptions and getting outrun Empty2008-09-18, 06:16

on offense learn the routes that work, like that cant get inted but what helps most is that when nothing is open, throw the ball away (hold c and then throw). or you can try rolling out every once in a while and then you could get in better position on WR against the defensive player.

try to shift the line so it spreads, becasue a lot of people dont run up the middle anymore...

try the cover 2 and then use bump and run

thats all i got right now i guess id have to play you to find out more and i will later in the league
Back to top Go down
kfied
New MS Member
New MS Member
kfied

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Interceptions and getting outrun   Interceptions and getting outrun Empty2008-09-30, 10:11

I used to get beat a lot with sweeps as well. I try going into play type, outside run, then CB Dogs Blitz seems. Give it a try.
Back to top Go down
flowcom
New MS Member
New MS Member
flowcom

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-10-04

PostSubject: Re: Interceptions and getting outrun   Interceptions and getting outrun Empty2008-10-04, 10:28

kfied wrote:
I used to get beat a lot with sweeps as well. I try going into play type, outside run, then CB Dogs Blitz seems. Give it a try.

I use that too, to prevent the sweeps. Those sweep plays always get a lot of yardage pn me. Now I always have a guy coming from the outside and I ususa;lly will cover the other side and have the middle covered in case a run up to gut.
Back to top Go down
Dolfinlife
New MS Member
New MS Member
Dolfinlife

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Interceptions and getting outrun   Interceptions and getting outrun Empty2008-10-04, 11:56

the other day i had brett farve big hit my saftey and made him fumble?

how messed is that?
Back to top Go down
http://nationalwiileague.forumakers.com
flowcom
New MS Member
New MS Member
flowcom

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-10-04

PostSubject: Re: Interceptions and getting outrun   Interceptions and getting outrun Empty2008-10-06, 18:45

I was playing agaist the Chargers today and they guy ran LT all over the place. I figured out how to stop him and then he started running hi QB directly back and then heavig the ball. Recievers open every time! What give on that. I was even in deep pass protection a efew times too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interceptions and getting outrun   Interceptions and getting outrun Empty

Back to top Go down

Interceptions and getting outrun
Page 1 of 1