Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Is it even possible to stop the pass?

Go down 
+12
Ajmoroder
Swag Escobar
Ellard
COPEN
joeysosa
Crunk
MADDEN10GAMER
EggzOverEazy
BOSTN BEANER
DaTBa1LHaWK
mlb6434
psufan5
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
psufan5
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 194
Registration date : 2009-08-18

Is it even possible to stop the pass? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is it even possible to stop the pass?   Is it even possible to stop the pass? - Page 2 Empty2009-08-19, 10:52

4-6 bear or normal? Would it be possible to PM me some plays you use? Or post them here.. either way Smile Im going to try the Eagles tonight... not for Vick, but for their secondary.
Back to top Go down
GanchatizMeCptn
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
GanchatizMeCptn

Number of posts : 384
Registration date : 2009-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Is it even possible to stop the pass?   Is it even possible to stop the pass? - Page 2 Empty2009-08-19, 10:56

4-6 Normal!

and Yeah man, I'll make a list tonight when I get home.
Back to top Go down
psufan5
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Is it even possible to stop the pass?   Is it even possible to stop the pass? - Page 2 Empty2009-08-19, 11:20

And who do you control normally? LB or safety?

Thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
GanchatizMeCptn
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
GanchatizMeCptn

PostSubject: Re: Is it even possible to stop the pass?   Is it even possible to stop the pass? - Page 2 Empty2009-08-19, 11:23

I usually if nickel i controll DE Dwight Freeney, and in 46 I like to control DE Dwight Freeney, lol
Back to top Go down
psufan5
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Is it even possible to stop the pass?   Is it even possible to stop the pass? - Page 2 Empty2009-08-19, 11:41

Do you find it effective to control a DE? I can never get off blocks... I think the computer has better chances of getting to the QB than i do lol.
Back to top Go down
GanchatizMeCptn
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
GanchatizMeCptn

PostSubject: Re: Is it even possible to stop the pass?   Is it even possible to stop the pass? - Page 2 Empty2009-08-19, 11:44

I find in ineffective for me to control a safety or LB because I can never see the whole field, if the camera was further back I'd try playing LB or FS
Back to top Go down
psufan5
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Is it even possible to stop the pass?   Is it even possible to stop the pass? - Page 2 Empty2009-08-19, 11:51

So do you simply rush the passer or do you drop into coverage?
Back to top Go down
TheMooseKnuckIe
New MS Member
New MS Member
TheMooseKnuckIe

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2009-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Is it even possible to stop the pass?   Is it even possible to stop the pass? - Page 2 Empty2009-08-19, 12:02

I play as Denver and have had alot of luck with the Muli D play book. I play 3 base formations, the 3-4, 4-6, and Nickle.

There secondary plays much better in the game than they are rated. Think about it you have Champ, Goodman, A. Smith, Dawkins, and Hill. 2 of those players are first ballot HOFers... it's a no brainer!!!

I run alot of cover 2, with my CB's playing man and pressing the WR's. Then I use DJ Williams their MBL in a zone over the center of the feild. And simply freelance, if I see a RB or TE un covered I pick them up "If you free lance with a LB chances are you'll get plenty of chances for user pick's since your in perfect position when they attempt a slant, curl, or crossing rout... my only sugestion is make sure you have a saftey over top if you are going to try and jump a rout like that". But if everyone get's picked up I typicaly help on the run, or blitz.
Back to top Go down
GanchatizMeCptn
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
GanchatizMeCptn

PostSubject: Re: Is it even possible to stop the pass?   Is it even possible to stop the pass? - Page 2 Empty2009-08-19, 12:19

psufan5 wrote:
So do you simply rush the passer or do you drop into coverage?

I go for the QB everytime unless im in 9 velcro
Back to top Go down
jaymay15
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Is it even possible to stop the pass?   Is it even possible to stop the pass? - Page 2 Empty2009-08-20, 10:15

I found for the first time last night I was getting pressure with ease. I was Atlanta and the opponent was Buff. Probably a good matchup, I dont know, but other than that game, Ive hard trouble with the DE line.

You really really have to pay attention to how the O-line is blocking and how you fire from the snap. If you get good at it, you can really take advantage of the DE moves and put pressure on the QB. Push him out of the pocket at least.

Maybe the system is busted but Ive felt that with more time I could get pretty good at it.
Back to top Go down
GanchatizMeCptn
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
GanchatizMeCptn

PostSubject: Re: Is it even possible to stop the pass?   Is it even possible to stop the pass? - Page 2 Empty2009-08-20, 10:40

Yeah its pretty easy to go around the tackle with dwight freeney I havn't tried anybody else
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is it even possible to stop the pass?   Is it even possible to stop the pass? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Is it even possible to stop the pass?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2