Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

i need help with my defense i cant stop the run or the pass can you help me

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
themoscioartist
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-12-12

i need help with my defense i cant stop the run or the pass can you help me Empty
PostSubject: i need help with my defense i cant stop the run or the pass can you help me   i need help with my defense i cant stop the run or the pass can you help me Empty2008-12-18, 03:04

I play with the eagles, and my defense is horrible. I try just about everything, and nothing seems to work. Can you please tell me what plays to use against the run and pass? I use the QB contain defense and I still get burned constantly. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
http://quasichristianmetaphysics.webs.com
BgTrkSociety
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2008-11-15

i need help with my defense i cant stop the run or the pass can you help me Empty
PostSubject: Re: i need help with my defense i cant stop the run or the pass can you help me   i need help with my defense i cant stop the run or the pass can you help me Empty2008-12-18, 07:21

I use da cover 2 playbook it has this 1 defense i'll run all game it'll stop da pass and run cold
[img][/img]

This Wink's play that I use and with a few modifications like occasionally stunting your line or using your left de to put in flat zone coverage you'll be picking passes off and shutting down run in no time. Like I said this is WINK's play and can be found in da cover 2 playbook under quarters normal!
I have had a couple people ask me how I set up my quarter defense, so I decided to make a post on it. This play is effective out of the run and pass.

Bears Defensive Playbook-Quarter Normal-Man Freeze Zone

Your play should look something like this
i need help with my defense i cant stop the run or the pass can you help me Play1

Okay, the first thing you want to do is shift your line to the left and pinch it to the right ( triangle left , triangle R3 right)

i need help with my defense i cant stop the run or the pass can you help me Play1copy

Shift your safties out ( triangle R3 up)

i need help with my defense i cant stop the run or the pass can you help me Play1copy2

Play bump and run coverage and align your defense ( triangle down , triangle R3 up)

i need help with my defense i cant stop the run or the pass can you help me Play1copy3

Your final play should look like the picture above as the a DB should basically create a forth D-lineman, as he will be on man coverage with a TE/HB/FB. I recommend controlling the MLB and trying to jump passes over the middle or to the outside. Hope that helps guys!

_________________ Wink is da man for this BABY Playing Games
Back to top Go down
xPICKx4xSIXx
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
xPICKx4xSIXx

Number of posts : 332
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: i need help with my defense i cant stop the run or the pass can you help me   i need help with my defense i cant stop the run or the pass can you help me Empty2008-12-19, 00:30

DATS SUM BULL WINK NEVER GAVE ME ANY PLAYS LOL BUT I GOTTA CHECK DAT OUT WEN I GET SOME TIME
Back to top Go down
http://Www.Myspace.Com/TakeemDaNigga1
Joronomo707
New MS Member
New MS Member
Joronomo707

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2008-11-27

PostSubject: Re: i need help with my defense i cant stop the run or the pass can you help me   i need help with my defense i cant stop the run or the pass can you help me Empty2008-12-29, 20:39

Nice thanks ima try this out Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i need help with my defense i cant stop the run or the pass can you help me   i need help with my defense i cant stop the run or the pass can you help me Empty

Back to top Go down

i need help with my defense i cant stop the run or the pass can you help me
Page 1 of 1