Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Brett Favre has signed with the Vikings

Go down 
+9
plexxity
Militant X 1
beeman999
Fudgy
21q
BOSTN BEANER
Crunk
GanchatizMeCptn
EggzOverEazy
13 posters
AuthorMessage
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

Number of posts : 3158
Registration date : 2008-10-25

Brett Favre has signed with the Vikings Empty
PostSubject: Brett Favre has signed with the Vikings   Brett Favre has signed with the Vikings Empty2009-08-18, 11:08

As of this morning, very strong, credible, reliable, informed sources have reported that Brett Favre HAS signed with the Minnesota Vikings.

News broke on Sportscenter this morning, and WCCO-TV in Minneapolis confirmed the twice retired QB will be wearing purple this year.

Last edited by EggzOverEazy on 2009-08-18, 13:16; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GanchatizMeCptn
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
GanchatizMeCptn

Number of posts : 384
Registration date : 2009-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Brett Favre has signed with the Vikings   Brett Favre has signed with the Vikings Empty2009-08-18, 11:18

wait what? next year?
Back to top Go down
Crunk
Crunk

Number of posts : 2578
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Brett Favre has signed with the Vikings   Brett Favre has signed with the Vikings Empty2009-08-18, 11:37

GanchatizMeCptn wrote:
wait what? next year?
He means this year, but Favre has to pass his physical.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/thecrunkologyst
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

Number of posts : 2328
Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Brett Favre has signed with the Vikings   Brett Favre has signed with the Vikings Empty2009-08-18, 11:43

Great! Now we gota hear the media say they are goin to the superbowl! The vikings still aren't a superbowl team, favre throws too many picks to get through the nfc playoffs!
Back to top Go down
http://zebragamer.com/forums/register.php?referrerid=11
GanchatizMeCptn
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
GanchatizMeCptn

PostSubject: Re: Brett Favre has signed with the Vikings   Brett Favre has signed with the Vikings Empty2009-08-18, 11:45

LiL MooReR wrote:
GanchatizMeCptn wrote:
wait what? next year?
He means this year, but Favre has to pass his physical.

Sweet deal, I checked out your youtube channel, pretty tight s***, i subscribed
Back to top Go down
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

Number of posts : 3158
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Brett Favre has signed with the Vikings   Brett Favre has signed with the Vikings Empty2009-08-18, 13:16

i think favre was getting jealous of vick having all the attention.
Back to top Go down
GanchatizMeCptn
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
GanchatizMeCptn

PostSubject: Re: Brett Favre has signed with the Vikings   Brett Favre has signed with the Vikings Empty2009-08-18, 13:24

Maybe Favre was getting lonely playing spaceball all by himself in his backyard
Back to top Go down
21q
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-08-05

PostSubject: Re: Brett Favre has signed with the Vikings   Brett Favre has signed with the Vikings Empty2009-08-18, 15:17

will he b in tha madden 2010 updated roster tomorrow??
Back to top Go down
Fudgy
Fudgy

Number of posts : 4368
Registration date : 2008-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Brett Favre has signed with the Vikings   Brett Favre has signed with the Vikings Empty2009-08-18, 15:39

21q wrote:
will he b in tha madden 2010 updated roster tomorrow??

most likely
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jakelee75
beeman999
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
beeman999

Number of posts : 613
Registration date : 2009-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Brett Favre has signed with the Vikings   Brett Favre has signed with the Vikings Empty2009-08-18, 16:32

BOSTN BEANER wrote:
Great! Now we gota hear the media say they are goin to the superbowl! The vikings still aren't a superbowl team, favre throws too many picks to get through the nfc playoffs!
we were a superbowl team without vick. we got the best running game a amazing run d and a average pass d. we got good recievers and now we got a good qb. an beaner favre threw a lot of pciks last year cuz he had a limited pb and was playing injured. this year he is healthy and we run the same playbook as green bay pretty much so superbowl babby here we commee
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

Number of posts : 2328
Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Brett Favre has signed with the Vikings   Brett Favre has signed with the Vikings Empty2009-08-18, 16:39

I hope so beeman! Pats will whip that ass in the superbowl if u make it, which u won't cuz favre throws picks like its goin out of style!
Back to top Go down
http://zebragamer.com/forums/register.php?referrerid=11
GanchatizMeCptn
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
GanchatizMeCptn

PostSubject: Re: Brett Favre has signed with the Vikings   Brett Favre has signed with the Vikings Empty2009-08-18, 16:44

Yes he will be in there tomorrow:)

http://news.teamxbox.com/xbox/20621/Favre-As-a-Viking-in-Next-Madden-NFL-10-Roster-Update/
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

Number of posts : 2436
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Brett Favre has signed with the Vikings   Brett Favre has signed with the Vikings Empty2009-08-18, 16:51

EggzOverEazy wrote:

^^^ I CO-SIGN THIS!!!!

i was just thinking this earlier today when i first heard the news. it seems like this cat just can't deal with the fact that other things in the NFL are more important than the so-called; "Favre Watch."

Nope
Back to top Go down
Crunk
Crunk

PostSubject: Re: Brett Favre has signed with the Vikings   Brett Favre has signed with the Vikings Empty2009-08-18, 17:34

Militant X 1 wrote:
EggzOverEazy wrote:

^^^ I CO-SIGN THIS!!!!

i was just thinking this earlier today when i first heard the news. it seems like this cat just can't deal with the fact that other things in the NFL are more important than the so-called; "Favre Watch."

Nope

He didnt want to go to training camp, s*** I wouldnt either.

Favre wont be throwing 40 times a game this year. All he has to do is hand off the ball to AP, then throw about 15 passes versus single coverage.
Back to top Go down
plexxity
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-08-14

PostSubject: Re: Brett Favre has signed with the Vikings   Brett Favre has signed with the Vikings Empty2009-08-18, 19:16

in order to afford the 2 year contract with brett they had to drop their old 1st string QB... so if Brett gets injured. LOL they are screwed.

and the packers are out to get him, barnet made the comment "I Can't Wait to hit him" at a press conference about it.

trust me, hes old, hes brittle, and hes going to break.

Brett Favre has signed with the Vikings Ucla-sack
Back to top Go down
Baseballa
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Baseballa

Number of posts : 1513
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Brett Favre has signed with the Vikings   Brett Favre has signed with the Vikings Empty2009-08-18, 20:51

Haha. Favre will be alright. Cant wait to see how the season pans out!
Back to top Go down
Big Hungry 702
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Big Hungry 702

Number of posts : 1459
Registration date : 2009-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Brett Favre has signed with the Vikings   Brett Favre has signed with the Vikings Empty2009-08-18, 21:52

i am sick and tired of his old ass. he neeeds to retire and get over it. he cant play the game like he used to do. and sage rosenfels would've been a good starter. Favre needs to retire and be done with football and become a qb coach or an announcer.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/surrenderthebooty69
Baseballa
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Baseballa

Number of posts : 1513
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Brett Favre has signed with the Vikings   Brett Favre has signed with the Vikings Empty2009-08-18, 22:10

Idk i dont think he would come out of retirement unless he had something to bring to the team. So watch out Favre may be a suprise to some.. He doesnt have to throw as much.. Just hand that ball to AP ALLLLLL DAAAAY.
Back to top Go down
Crunk
Crunk

PostSubject: Re: Brett Favre has signed with the Vikings   Brett Favre has signed with the Vikings Empty2009-08-18, 23:21

BIG HUNGRY 702 wrote:
i am sick and tired of his old ass. he neeeds to retire and get over it. he cant play the game like he used to do. and sage rosenfels would've been a good starter. Favre needs to retire and be done with football and become a qb coach or an announcer.

Lol. Sage was backing up Jackson first of all. Now they have to either trade or let Jackson go, since they gave Sage 2 or 3 million this year.
Back to top Go down
Fan of the Game
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2009-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Brett Favre has signed with the Vikings   Brett Favre has signed with the Vikings Empty2009-08-19, 02:19

To be honest I could care less, just glad that for at least a few months we don't have to have another Mississippi report.
Back to top Go down
eFresh
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
eFresh

Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2009-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Brett Favre has signed with the Vikings   Brett Favre has signed with the Vikings Empty2009-08-19, 16:50

Vikings are getting knocked out in the first round of the playoffs, Favre is honestly washed up..got offered 12mil and decided to come back. Even though he stated about 2 weeks ago that he didn't think he could physically endure another season of football and his age has caught up to him. He had surgery in the offseason and is only coming back to show up the Packer organization which he should be successful at. But don't count the packers out, they are looking very solid this year and can win the division.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brett Favre has signed with the Vikings   Brett Favre has signed with the Vikings Empty

Back to top Go down

Brett Favre has signed with the Vikings
Page 1 of 1