Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Goodbye Brett Lorenzo Favre

Go down 
+4
tuki94
Fresh
Hormel
EggzOverEazy
8 posters
AuthorMessage
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

Number of posts : 3158
Registration date : 2008-10-25

Goodbye Brett Lorenzo Favre Empty
PostSubject: Goodbye Brett Lorenzo Favre   Goodbye Brett Lorenzo Favre Empty2009-02-11, 12:35

You sir, are a football player. Not just that... but we may never see another man play a game as passionate as you, and so that is how we will remember you. A kid on the field with "sandlot wizardry", simply a joy to watch. You broke records and played like a champion.

We didn't know you in Atlanta, and you weren't the same in New York. You were destined to be and remain forever a Packer, the best of all time. You brought life to this game, and you played it like we wish everyone would. You are more than just a role model... you sir, are a legend. The way you threw the ball with uncanny force, the way you danced around the field in celebration, the way you lead your team every Sunday... simply amazing.

Brett Favre had a career of a life time, we should all consider ourselves lucky to have witnessed this Hall of Fame Quarterback in his prime.

Everything comes to an end, and although he may have delayed the inevitable last year, we don't blame you for keeping the passion. It's been quite a ride.. and the least we can say is "Thank you, Brett".

Last edited by EggzOverEazy on 2009-02-11, 15:19; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hormel
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Hormel

Number of posts : 413
Registration date : 2008-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Brett Lorenzo Favre   Goodbye Brett Lorenzo Favre Empty2009-02-11, 13:12

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2GPXTffbGbk

I will never forget this game, the day after his dad died, he came out and threw 4 td's 399 yards, he completely dominated the raiders. He was simply perfect that night. Anyone who didn't like to watch Brett Farve played football, isn't a real football fan.
Back to top Go down
Fresh
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Fresh

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2009-01-08

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Brett Lorenzo Favre   Goodbye Brett Lorenzo Favre Empty2009-02-11, 14:04

Good career shouldnt have gone to Jets tho...liked watchin him
Back to top Go down
tuki94
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
tuki94

Number of posts : 1265
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Brett Lorenzo Favre   Goodbye Brett Lorenzo Favre Empty2009-02-11, 14:30

Farve's been in our lives it seem forever its going to be weird not seein him play on Sundays
Back to top Go down
jchizzy8
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
jchizzy8

Number of posts : 252
Registration date : 2009-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Brett Lorenzo Favre   Goodbye Brett Lorenzo Favre Empty2009-02-11, 14:35

they will retire his number at GB
Back to top Go down
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

Number of posts : 3158
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Brett Lorenzo Favre   Goodbye Brett Lorenzo Favre Empty2009-02-11, 17:25

Hormel wrote:
Anyone who didn't like to watch Brett Farve played football, isn't a real football fan.

yeah definitely. he just played so tough and passionate. i mean he was pretty emotional on the field and i love that. he's one of those guys that is synonymous with football. when you think of the game, you think of brett favre.
Back to top Go down
BoSpOrTsFaN
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
BoSpOrTsFaN

Number of posts : 1624
Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Brett Lorenzo Favre   Goodbye Brett Lorenzo Favre Empty2009-02-11, 22:27

anybody have any feeling we could see him next year. i dont think we will but does anybody
Back to top Go down
SticK2NaSty
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
SticK2NaSty

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2008-12-30

PostSubject: Thanks for the Memories   Goodbye Brett Lorenzo Favre Empty2009-02-12, 10:36

Brett Favre is my favorite player of all time. He's never been a wussy. I was born a Packer and became a Jet for a short time all because of him. When ever I went to a game in Lambeau, I knew the game would be great. No matter what he always played his heart out. The best Quarterback of all time deserves to go out on top.
Back to top Go down
UltimateCheeseHead
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Brett Lorenzo Favre   Goodbye Brett Lorenzo Favre Empty2009-02-23, 22:07

Im a huge packers fan and a Huge Favre fan I wish he could have done better this past year but o well, I just hope he still stays in football like being a QB coach or anything like that but I doubt he will.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Goodbye Brett Lorenzo Favre   Goodbye Brett Lorenzo Favre Empty

Back to top Go down

Goodbye Brett Lorenzo Favre
Page 1 of 1