Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

BRETT FAVRE KILLED IT LAST NIGHT!!!!

Go down 
+7
Sun
BOSTN BEANER
CJDAWGG14
DaTBa1LHaWK
Big Hungry 702
K0MMoNsEnTz
sloppyjoe1762
11 posters
AuthorMessage
sloppyjoe1762
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2009-09-22

BRETT FAVRE KILLED IT LAST NIGHT!!!! Empty
PostSubject: BRETT FAVRE KILLED IT LAST NIGHT!!!!   BRETT FAVRE KILLED IT LAST NIGHT!!!! Empty2009-10-06, 10:52

Man, Brett Favre Killed the Packers last night! I love it!!!! Aaron Rogers is over rated, period! He can only throw passes in the middle of the field (slants) every time Minnesota played press coverage and took away the slants Aaron Rogers looked like a Rookie. If you don't believe me watch the game on DVR and use the rewind to see for yourself. The Minnesota DBs were playing 10yds++ off of the Green Bay receivers and it almost cost them the game. Anyway, Brett Favre is still nice, I don't know why people doubt him so much because he is still in the top 10 of all QB's in the NFL even at 40.

sloppyjoe1762
playin @ gamersaloon.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.gamersaloon.com
K0MMoNsEnTz
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
K0MMoNsEnTz

Number of posts : 183
Registration date : 2009-10-03

PostSubject: Re: BRETT FAVRE KILLED IT LAST NIGHT!!!!   BRETT FAVRE KILLED IT LAST NIGHT!!!! Empty2009-10-06, 13:19

Brett did do really good. But Jared Allen is the guy who kilt it. 4 1/2 sacks? Forced Fumbles. He was a monster.
Back to top Go down
Big Hungry 702
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Big Hungry 702

Number of posts : 1459
Registration date : 2009-07-25

PostSubject: Re: BRETT FAVRE KILLED IT LAST NIGHT!!!!   BRETT FAVRE KILLED IT LAST NIGHT!!!! Empty2009-10-06, 16:51

how is aaron rodgers over-rated?
he threw for more yds then favre did i think they both threw 3 td's a piece so yea saying rodgers is over-rated is the dumbest s*** i've ever heard
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/surrenderthebooty69
DaTBa1LHaWK
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
DaTBa1LHaWK

Number of posts : 1494
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: BRETT FAVRE KILLED IT LAST NIGHT!!!!   BRETT FAVRE KILLED IT LAST NIGHT!!!! Empty2009-10-06, 16:56

fuk brett favre.. hes a fukin old ass has been thats needs to finally give up.. ive never liked him but i cant say he didnt used to b a beast.. idk yea he is better than the other vikes QBs but so r half the other backup QBs in the league.. idk he just needs to quit after this year if he has another one of those bullshit "should i quit or not" dilemmas.. hes an attention whore..

sum might call me a hater, but wouldnt u too if u were a TRUE bears fan??
Back to top Go down
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

Number of posts : 2937
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: BRETT FAVRE KILLED IT LAST NIGHT!!!!   BRETT FAVRE KILLED IT LAST NIGHT!!!! Empty2009-10-06, 16:59

He's a lion fan, so obviously he won't like Aaron Rodgers. Every NFC north fan has respect for Brett Favre, regardless of who he plays for. Rodgers hasn't shown enough yet for them to say he's great.
Back to top Go down
http://moviecorner.org
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

Number of posts : 2328
Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: BRETT FAVRE KILLED IT LAST NIGHT!!!!   BRETT FAVRE KILLED IT LAST NIGHT!!!! Empty2009-10-06, 17:11

Rodgers isn't overrated at all.. If its not for him the packers woulda lost by a lot more.. Rodgers threw for 384 yards and 2 tds.. He did throw an ugly pick but still he's not overrated by any means... Of corce favre makes it look easy with minnesota right now, he has the best rb in the league that the defence has to be watching.. Ryan grant may not be top 15 back in the league so rodgers has to try and do it himself.. Rodgers is gona be a very good qb for years to come!
Back to top Go down
http://zebragamer.com/forums/register.php?referrerid=11
Sun
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Sun

Number of posts : 329
Registration date : 2009-09-18

PostSubject: Re: BRETT FAVRE KILLED IT LAST NIGHT!!!!   BRETT FAVRE KILLED IT LAST NIGHT!!!! Empty2009-10-06, 21:40

If you say Aaron Rogers sucks, check how Green Bay's OL was owned by Minnesota's DL and you'll see that he did pretty well for a guy who has barely 4 seconds to throw.

Brett is really crazy. That 20-or-so yarder against F@G D was impressive. Well ok, he was probably helped by the Packers' obsession to stop the run, but he still handled the game. That's why I see the Vikes in the playoffs: you shut down the run, they can pass!
Back to top Go down
Mr_Rogers_Hood
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-10-08

PostSubject: Re: BRETT FAVRE KILLED IT LAST NIGHT!!!!   BRETT FAVRE KILLED IT LAST NIGHT!!!! Empty2009-10-08, 03:59

sloppyjoe1762 wrote:
Man, Brett Favre Killed the Packers last night! I love it!!!! Aaron Rogers is over rated, period! He can only throw passes in the middle of the field (slants) every time Minnesota played press coverage and took away the slants Aaron Rogers looked like a Rookie. If you don't believe me watch the game on DVR and use the rewind to see for yourself. The Minnesota DBs were playing 10yds++ off of the Green Bay receivers and it almost cost them the game. Anyway, Brett Favre is still nice, I don't know why people doubt him so much because he is still in the top 10 of all QB's in the NFL even at 40.

sloppyjoe1762
playin @ gamersaloon.com

Whoa Buddy!! Whoa..First off Favre is whack. 2nd you must not know what Rogers Passer rating was he killed s*** too. Sure he threw his first pic of the year but he played a great game. We will see Minnesota in 3 weeks but we will be at home..gonna be a whole diff game.
Back to top Go down
BigErv09
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-08-19

PostSubject: Re: BRETT FAVRE KILLED IT LAST NIGHT!!!!   BRETT FAVRE KILLED IT LAST NIGHT!!!! Empty2009-10-12, 22:14

Im a Huge Packers fan so I was mad that Brett Favre went to the Vikings but I dont know why all the Green Bay fans just Hate him now he gave us 16 great years in GB to hate him now you have to be dumb, but as far as Rodgers being over-rated thats rediculous last season his first season he had 4000+ yards and 28 Td's and this year he has 1000+ and 6 td's and only 1 INT how can you say he's over-rated I think he has really proved himself so far especially playing behind a legend.
Back to top Go down
Sparkman1006
New MS Member
New MS Member
Sparkman1006

Number of posts : 53

PostSubject: Re: BRETT FAVRE KILLED IT LAST NIGHT!!!!   BRETT FAVRE KILLED IT LAST NIGHT!!!! Empty2009-10-14, 15:52

Farve and A.P. 5-0 BRETT FAVRE KILLED IT LAST NIGHT!!!! 970642

Real Test BRETT FAVRE KILLED IT LAST NIGHT!!!! Icon_study Will Be The BRETT FAVRE KILLED IT LAST NIGHT!!!! AffraidSaints BRETT FAVRE KILLED IT LAST NIGHT!!!! Affraid
Back to top Go down
Ellard
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Ellard

Number of posts : 390
Registration date : 2009-04-20

PostSubject: Re: BRETT FAVRE KILLED IT LAST NIGHT!!!!   BRETT FAVRE KILLED IT LAST NIGHT!!!! Empty2009-10-14, 16:11

Sparkman1006 wrote:
Farve and A.P. 5-0 BRETT FAVRE KILLED IT LAST NIGHT!!!! 970642

Real Test BRETT FAVRE KILLED IT LAST NIGHT!!!! Icon_study Will Be The BRETT FAVRE KILLED IT LAST NIGHT!!!! AffraidSaints BRETT FAVRE KILLED IT LAST NIGHT!!!! Affraid

they dont even play the vikings...
Back to top Go down
Sparkman1006
New MS Member
New MS Member
Sparkman1006

PostSubject: Re: BRETT FAVRE KILLED IT LAST NIGHT!!!!   BRETT FAVRE KILLED IT LAST NIGHT!!!! Empty2009-10-14, 18:17

Playoffs Baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Got to think ahead BRETT FAVRE KILLED IT LAST NIGHT!!!! 478291

Your 2 steps Behind BRETT FAVRE KILLED IT LAST NIGHT!!!! Lol
Back to top Go down
Sparkman1006
New MS Member
New MS Member
Sparkman1006

PostSubject: Re: BRETT FAVRE KILLED IT LAST NIGHT!!!!   BRETT FAVRE KILLED IT LAST NIGHT!!!! Empty2009-10-14, 18:20

Saints Got to Watch Out For Giants. They are going Down this Weekend BRETT FAVRE KILLED IT LAST NIGHT!!!! 609714
Back to top Go down
Sparkman1006
New MS Member
New MS Member
Sparkman1006

PostSubject: Re: BRETT FAVRE KILLED IT LAST NIGHT!!!!   BRETT FAVRE KILLED IT LAST NIGHT!!!! Empty2009-10-14, 18:22

Saints Got to Watch Out For Giants. They are going Down this Weekend BRETT FAVRE KILLED IT LAST NIGHT!!!! 609714
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BRETT FAVRE KILLED IT LAST NIGHT!!!!   BRETT FAVRE KILLED IT LAST NIGHT!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

BRETT FAVRE KILLED IT LAST NIGHT!!!!
Page 1 of 1