Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

THE BRETT FAVRE SAGE

Go down 
+10
mcfart01
R3V 1T UP
OchoCinco85
Winktin Rampage Jackson
EaRThQuAKEx9
xXBlackiceXx
Modrewgnu
Fudgy
SuprmnxXx
bigbuddah
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

Number of posts : 2949
Registration date : 2008-05-14

THE BRETT FAVRE SAGE Empty
PostSubject: THE BRETT FAVRE SAGE   THE BRETT FAVRE SAGE Empty2008-07-23, 14:11

Is there anyone out there who is sick and tired of hearing the same stuff over and over again bout brett favre? granted he is 1 of the best qb's to ever play and play in our era. But the best? i certainly dont think so not one bit. i give him #4

1) payton manning
2) tom brady
3) john elway
4) brett favre
5) dan marino
6) steve young
7) troy aikmen
8) warren moon
9) tony romo lolololololol
10) steve mcnair

went a little to far but hey... wat brett favre is doing not only to the packers and aaron rogers but to all football fan united is not in his character. we see favre as this little kid who does nothing says nothin wrong ever and yet noone is hard on him for ruining someones career (aaron rogers if they let favre back on the team)

There is this super buzz going around over Favre and he hasnt even sent in his letter of reinstatement yet people. how are u going to deal someone who is OFFICIALLY retired.

i wouldnt be surprised if after this situation is over they dont put in a rule that says once u retire then yo ass is "RETIRED". being retired is not something u just do overnight because your mad or u dont feel like playing but it is a life changing thing and for u to renig ( spades team ) on the fact that u dont wanna play because your smelling the grass and your body is healthy again...im sorry that is a decision your going to have to live with. i believe everyone can say that michael strahan has one of those bodies where he can play for 3 or 4 more years just like brett but he isnt trying to come back because training camp is almost here im feeling alot better lol live with it.

wa brett should do if he want to play again but doesnt ( how does that work lol)( u wanna play but dont wanna put in the work mentally to play like watching film and preparing hmmmmmm...) anyways he should do wat everyone else of his prestige does and be a broadcaster or be hired as a qb coach.

anyone else feel me on this?
Back to top Go down
SuprmnxXx
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
SuprmnxXx

Number of posts : 1382
Registration date : 2008-02-24

PostSubject: Re: THE BRETT FAVRE SAGE   THE BRETT FAVRE SAGE Empty2008-07-23, 21:48

First! If you take the numbers into account, then you could easily say he is the best of all time or our era. This is a debate that well never end on who's the best QB of alltime.... one thing for sure you'll never see a rule like that placed in the NFL that says... a player can't un-retire.

Last edited by SuprmnxXx on 2008-07-24, 09:37; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum.madden-school.com
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

PostSubject: Re: THE BRETT FAVRE SAGE   THE BRETT FAVRE SAGE Empty2008-07-24, 01:19

bradys career and mannings career arent over and wont be for another 5 or 6 yrs and they will break all of favres records except maybe just maybe consequtive starts...everything else is getting thrashed..im not saying favre is not 1 of the best because he is noone has played the game like he has straight up...

i kno the nfl wont pass a dumb rule like that wat im saying is that players should make up there mind and not put there team through this... i quite and 3 ta 4 months down the road wen the season is near u wanna play again and expect your team to want u back and reverse all of wat they have done to get through without u..hell i wanna play again wen football season comes around
Back to top Go down
Fudgy
Fudgy

Number of posts : 4368
Registration date : 2008-03-12

PostSubject: Re: THE BRETT FAVRE SAGE   THE BRETT FAVRE SAGE Empty2008-07-24, 03:34

um i would have to say that i am tired of everyday when i turn on
sportscenter i hear favre's name...it was like 2006 when the whole T.O.
ordeal was in progress...i couldn't stand it. I mean he retired, it was
100% up to him. Rodgers has been backing him up and has been so cool
when it comes the media. He hasn't gone out and said i hate the
situation...he is handleing it very prefessionaly. Favre on the other
hand cannot just wake up one morning and say i wanna play again. It
doesn't work like that. I really don't think it is faire to rodgers,
the organization, and the whole NFL seems like it is being placed on
hold to serve Brett Favre's wishes on a silver platter. This is
rediculous and i hate it:

--Youtube--
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jakelee75
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

PostSubject: Re: THE BRETT FAVRE SAGE   THE BRETT FAVRE SAGE Empty2008-07-24, 03:42

YYYYEEEEESSSSSS....thats wat im talkin bout Steve A. is off da chain he keep it super real
Back to top Go down
Modrewgnu
Administrator
Administrator
Modrewgnu

Number of posts : 3253
Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: THE BRETT FAVRE SAGE   THE BRETT FAVRE SAGE Empty2008-07-24, 03:42

the reason why this is such a big deal is that bret favre can do what he wwants, the way he wants, when he want. I May be wrong, but in my time, i do not know of any other player in proffessional sports that is more beloved by the fans of his team than brett favre. He can say whatever he wants, no matter how damaging it is, and the fans will still support him 110%. They live in a fairly small town for a NFL team and everybody their loves brett favre. that is why its such a big controversy, because their is so much pressure from the fans to have him come back, but it isn't right. after he was on stage crying his eyes out saying he can't do it anymore, he wants to come back. The right thing to do is for the packers to not let him comeback and play for them, but the packers are one of the few proffessional sports teams that are owned by the fans. they don't have a jerry jones, or an al davis running things, and the fans want favre.
Back to top Go down
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

PostSubject: Re: THE BRETT FAVRE SAGE   THE BRETT FAVRE SAGE Empty2008-07-24, 03:48

i agree wit that as well...he was at the point where if he didnt wanna do the hard stuff like mini camp or trainin camp he could hold out and be fine...he has every right to do and say wat ever he wants to he is a stand up guy loved by the whole nfl specially warren sapp and deserves everything that he has

he is just being greedy and selfish to his team to the fans and to aaron rogers.
Back to top Go down
SuprmnxXx
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
SuprmnxXx

Number of posts : 1382
Registration date : 2008-02-24

PostSubject: Re: THE BRETT FAVRE SAGE   THE BRETT FAVRE SAGE Empty2008-07-24, 09:48

bigbuddah wrote:
i agree wit that as well...he was at the point where if he didnt wanna do the hard stuff like mini camp or trainin camp he could hold out and be fine...he has every right to do and say wat ever he wants to he is a stand up guy loved by the whole nfl specially warren sapp and deserves everything that he has

he is just being greedy and selfish to his team to the fans and to aaron rogers.

How can you say that... look what he has done for packers over the last decade and Aron Rogers can't hold bret "jock strap".

Bret still has that Itch to play and when your nearing the end of your carear... you want to make sure you don't tell yourself "man" I should have played another year or 2... and like Mod said "he has earned this right" and thats why A. Rogers isn't saying anything because he knows that all the knowledge Bret has shared and taught him will be the only reason he'll make a good QB in this league, pulse they would run him out of town if you go up against the man.
Back to top Go down
xXBlackiceXx
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
xXBlackiceXx

Number of posts : 1085
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: THE BRETT FAVRE SAGE   THE BRETT FAVRE SAGE Empty2008-07-24, 11:09

good point super but he should have never retired that made things more complicated but he did say he felt pressured by the packers to retire. anyway they should just trade him n get it over with.
Back to top Go down
EaRThQuAKEx9
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
EaRThQuAKEx9

Number of posts : 242
Registration date : 2008-07-12

PostSubject: Re: THE BRETT FAVRE SAGE   THE BRETT FAVRE SAGE Empty2008-07-24, 12:14

good vidio, dat is how i feel about this whole thing
Back to top Go down
Winktin Rampage Jackson
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Winktin Rampage Jackson

Number of posts : 1432
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: THE BRETT FAVRE SAGE   THE BRETT FAVRE SAGE Empty2008-07-24, 12:49

Favre is a selfish, disrespectful person when it comes to all this...but if he happens to get traded to the chiefs I guess i'll forgive him. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://goallineblitz.com/game/signup.pl?ref=9357309
OchoCinco85
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
OchoCinco85

Number of posts : 733
Registration date : 2008-03-05

PostSubject: Re: THE BRETT FAVRE SAGE   THE BRETT FAVRE SAGE Empty2008-07-24, 13:10

its going to be a wrap if he goes to the vikings
Back to top Go down
http://gamehelp.findtalk.biz/
Winktin Rampage Jackson
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Winktin Rampage Jackson

PostSubject: Re: THE BRETT FAVRE SAGE   THE BRETT FAVRE SAGE Empty2008-07-24, 13:58

I dont know why people are even talking about him going to the Vikings, there is not a chance in the world the packers are going to trade him to a division rival. He has some say in where he goes but the Packers have the final word.
Back to top Go down
Fudgy
Fudgy

Number of posts : 4368
Registration date : 2008-03-12

PostSubject: Re: THE BRETT FAVRE SAGE   THE BRETT FAVRE SAGE Empty2008-07-24, 14:33

i just read that the packers contacted the eagles about him...They denied the offer telling them "KOLB IS THE FUTURE!!!" lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jakelee75
R3V 1T UP
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
R3V 1T UP

Number of posts : 216
Registration date : 2008-07-11

PostSubject: Re: THE BRETT FAVRE SAGE   THE BRETT FAVRE SAGE Empty2008-07-24, 15:04

I feel like Brett Favre still has some gas left in his tank. He wants to come back so bad and I feel that he might will.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/xxbigmacxx52
mcfart01
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2008-03-06

PostSubject: Re: THE BRETT FAVRE SAGE   THE BRETT FAVRE SAGE Empty2008-07-26, 08:47

you know what you guys just dont get it , it take a true baller who plays pro like me to understand what brett is goin thru
Back to top Go down
Modrewgnu
Administrator
Administrator
Modrewgnu

PostSubject: Re: THE BRETT FAVRE SAGE   THE BRETT FAVRE SAGE Empty2008-07-26, 15:44

mcfart where do you play, i know i have no clue what brett is going thru personally, because we can't relate with proffessional athletes. please try to explain it to us. what and where do you play?
Back to top Go down
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

PostSubject: Re: THE BRETT FAVRE SAGE   THE BRETT FAVRE SAGE Empty2008-07-26, 17:12

yeah please do explain because wat ever level u have played highschool college or pros the feeling is the same besides the fact that in the rpose u have that extra incentive ta play for THE MONEY
Back to top Go down
Winktin Rampage Jackson
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Winktin Rampage Jackson

PostSubject: Re: THE BRETT FAVRE SAGE   THE BRETT FAVRE SAGE Empty2008-07-26, 19:59

Haha Fudgy the Steven A. Smith vid
Back to top Go down
xXBlackiceXx
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
xXBlackiceXx

Number of posts : 1085
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: THE BRETT FAVRE SAGE   THE BRETT FAVRE SAGE Empty2008-07-26, 20:23

steven a smith is awesome he tells it like it is all the time big ups to him.
Back to top Go down
Winktin Rampage Jackson
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Winktin Rampage Jackson

PostSubject: Re: THE BRETT FAVRE SAGE   THE BRETT FAVRE SAGE Empty2008-07-26, 20:30

That is seriously the funniest video ever, haha "I think I'm gonna throw something at my big flat screen tv if I see someone else on the air praising, o look at him jump into the arms of the defensive lineman, o look at him throw the football underhanded, o he's just like a kid out there." HAHA
Back to top Go down
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

PostSubject: Re: THE BRETT FAVRE SAGE   THE BRETT FAVRE SAGE Empty2008-07-26, 22:15

hahaha yeah man steven A needs his own sho take jim romes spot his show should be called Steven A Smith When keeping it real goes RIGHT hahahaha
Back to top Go down
Winktin Rampage Jackson
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Winktin Rampage Jackson

PostSubject: Re: THE BRETT FAVRE SAGE   THE BRETT FAVRE SAGE Empty2008-07-27, 01:36

I don't understand why they don't at least get Steven A. to fill in for Rome when he's out. They both have the same kinda personality.
Back to top Go down
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

PostSubject: Re: THE BRETT FAVRE SAGE   THE BRETT FAVRE SAGE Empty2008-07-28, 16:31

NEW ENTRY

Packers head coach tells brett that he can come return to the team but only as a back up to aaron rogers...the team has moved on in that direction and they feel that this is the right decision for the packers current and future of the organization...brett has sign his reistatement letter BUT has not yet sent it to the league im thinkin he has done that because he isnt sure if he can handle sitting on the bench holding a clipboard like other backups his age like brad johnson or jeff george did...this situation is grownin in anticipation and growing on my last nerve lol how they gonna be at colts camp and half of nfl live show they talkin bout brett...some lame stuff if u ask me
Back to top Go down
Modrewgnu
Administrator
Administrator
Modrewgnu

PostSubject: Re: THE BRETT FAVRE SAGE   THE BRETT FAVRE SAGE Empty2008-07-28, 16:33

jim rome:

out-rage-ous
fan-tas-tic
hil-arious

the way he talks is so funny.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE BRETT FAVRE SAGE   THE BRETT FAVRE SAGE Empty

Back to top Go down

THE BRETT FAVRE SAGE