Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Nanos

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RedBallin3
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-08-17

Nanos Empty
PostSubject: Nanos   Nanos Empty2009-08-17, 16:10

Whats up guys, just thought Id introduce myself to the site. Im a hardcore madden player and I love madden communities that are actually insightful. So far this has been one of the best I have seen. Anybody who wants a challenge on XBL or needs a Lab partner hit me up I'm always down. Okay anyway now to get to the point of my post. We all know the the Nanos are back in full force for Madden 10, my question is what differentiates a nano blitz from sim style? EA has finally given us the ability to counter nanos with slide protection and ability to block additional players such as our running backs and TE's. From what I have labbed so far every single nano can be countered. From all the football I have watched in real life I dont see how nanos are different from a real blitz in football. Teams in the NFL are constantly filling gaps and trying to create confusion by sending overrloads. IMO as long as there is a counter, a Nano is nothing but a good solid blitz that puts quick heat on the QB. For people that complain about these it really puzzles me. I think the fun of madden and football is the chess match that confusion creates. If a guy is killing you with something, learn how to stop or attack it. This will only improve your game.
Back to top Go down
Mcnair2Wycheck
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Mcnair2Wycheck

Number of posts : 1403
Registration date : 2008-11-24

Nanos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nanos   Nanos Empty2009-08-17, 22:36

I agree completely! There were nanos in 08 but they died in 09 and remain dead for 10. All it takes is some awareness and some football knowledge to stop them.
Back to top Go down

Nanos
Page 1 of 1