Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

How Do You Come Up With Nanos?

Go down 
+4
EggzOverEazy
Sir Edward of Bananas
huh1231
daprettiestdon
8 posters
AuthorMessage
daprettiestdon
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2009-09-04

How Do You Come Up With Nanos? Empty
PostSubject: How Do You Come Up With Nanos?   How Do You Come Up With Nanos? Empty2010-01-19, 11:54

what up fellaz,

first off thanks for all the info. I definately learned a lot from reading all the threads on this site. I'm still not dominating the cpu when i play on all-madden, but they're close games. I find that my offense is good enough to get me a victory once i'm in the lead, but when i'm down, my defense isn't as strong enough to get me any big turnovers/stops.

The main issue I seem to be having is getting the computer to be 3 and out. I'll always get it to be 3rd and 8 or so, but no matter what defense i pick the comp always finds a way to get that first down.

I think my main issue is trying to get pressure on the QB. I know peeps aren't willing to share their nano's (rightfully so), so I was wondering if someone could explain to me how one goes about labbing their own nano's? I'm assuming b/c this game is so complex that it's not just as simple as just picking a play and just randomly trying different setups?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Back to top Go down
huh1231
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
huh1231

Number of posts : 371
Registration date : 2008-10-06

PostSubject: Re: How Do You Come Up With Nanos?   How Do You Come Up With Nanos? Empty2010-01-19, 13:44

if u playing the computer just play man to man and drop ur DEs into coverage and spy the QB with a DT or LB if he isnt manned up. the computer sits in the pocket for 5 or 6 seconds and then tries to take off and run and he hit him for a few yards or no gain. they never throw it unless they're down big when u call this.
Back to top Go down
daprettiestdon
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: How Do You Come Up With Nanos?   How Do You Come Up With Nanos? Empty2010-01-19, 15:15

huh1231 wrote:
if u playing the computer just play man to man and drop ur DEs into coverage and spy the QB with a DT or LB if he isnt manned up. the computer sits in the pocket for 5 or 6 seconds and then tries to take off and run and he hit him for a few yards or no gain. they never throw it unless they're down big when u call this.

hmm...pretty sure i have tried this, but i will give it a try. Thanks.

Not every QB runs after 5-6 secs, manning/brady have never ran when i played them, they just sit in the pocket and wait for someone to get open, which always seems to happen if I don't get to them first, that's why I'm hoping I can get some advice on how to create some of my own nanos. I'm sure once i can create some pressure on the QB, I can force him to make some bad throws and hopefully i can take advantage of that.
Back to top Go down
Sir Edward of Bananas
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Sir Edward of Bananas

Number of posts : 264
Registration date : 2009-07-27

PostSubject: Re: How Do You Come Up With Nanos?   How Do You Come Up With Nanos? Empty2010-01-19, 16:07

What has worked this year as far as setting up nanos is getting your dline to occupy the center and a guard and then blitzing a player in between them, take this play for example

3-4 Over - Sting Pinch Zone

1. Pinch you DLine
2. Reblitz your DT
3. Move the blitzing MLB in between the DT and RE

This will give you A-gap heat and if they slide protect down you still have pressure coming from the outside
Back to top Go down
huh1231
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
huh1231

Number of posts : 371
Registration date : 2008-10-06

PostSubject: Re: How Do You Come Up With Nanos?   How Do You Come Up With Nanos? Empty2010-01-19, 19:19

u can't nano the computer. they always get the throw off a half second before u get there and they'll always compete it. this works for the computer and other times if u have a great man to man bump and run nano u might get some incompletions but in general u can't nano the computer.
Back to top Go down
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

Number of posts : 3158
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: How Do You Come Up With Nanos?   How Do You Come Up With Nanos? Empty2010-01-19, 19:33

have more defenders attacking less o-lineman. as in

have d-lineman pinched and crashed inside so theyll be going after one o-lineman, and have an LB come in at the same gap.
Back to top Go down
TaKiNiT2DaCrIb16
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
TaKiNiT2DaCrIb16

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2009-10-24

PostSubject: Re: How Do You Come Up With Nanos?   How Do You Come Up With Nanos? Empty2010-01-19, 19:42

find a blitz that has at least 5 guys coming. observe wat the oline does. if u see a hole somewhere in the middle of the line, hav a guy blitz thru tht hole. nano
Back to top Go down
daprettiestdon
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: How Do You Come Up With Nanos?   How Do You Come Up With Nanos? Empty2010-01-19, 23:49

thanks for the info. I'll give it a shot.
Back to top Go down
ticklemeelmo
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
ticklemeelmo

Number of posts : 461
Registration date : 2009-11-15

PostSubject: Re: How Do You Come Up With Nanos?   How Do You Come Up With Nanos? Empty2010-01-20, 03:39

i play crazy fag d vs computer on 3 and 5+ but usually ill leave Jared Allen(i use vikings usually ) to bring decent heat. and i do cover 4 usually outa dollar.
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

Number of posts : 1999
Registration date : 2010-01-07

PostSubject: Re: How Do You Come Up With Nanos?   How Do You Come Up With Nanos? Empty2010-01-20, 04:21

man i swear the CPU almost makes you play a realistic style of play. its kinda annoying cuz like on all madden you cant do squat nano or sack wise you just gotta play straight up for the most part every now and again ill get through for a sack but not consistently.
Back to top Go down
Dizz1e
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Dizz1e

Number of posts : 184
Registration date : 2009-08-26

PostSubject: Re: How Do You Come Up With Nanos?   How Do You Come Up With Nanos? Empty2010-01-20, 04:46

Go into practice mode, pick a play that looks like it will bring decent pressure and try re-blitzing different linebackers in different gaps and see what works.
Back to top Go down
daprettiestdon
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: How Do You Come Up With Nanos?   How Do You Come Up With Nanos? Empty2010-01-20, 13:18

B-__-R-__-B wrote:
man i swear the CPU almost makes you play a realistic style of play. its kinda annoying cuz like on all madden you cant do squat nano or sack wise you just gotta play straight up for the most part every now and again ill get through for a sack but not consistently.

yeah that's for sure. I'm trying not to depend on f@g D's to stop the comp. I want to play the game as realisticaly as possible, but I'm guessing that doing that is not an option if you want to beat the comp. It's annoying as hell lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How Do You Come Up With Nanos?   How Do You Come Up With Nanos? Empty

Back to top Go down

How Do You Come Up With Nanos?
Page 1 of 1