Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Whos a beast of D? I need help

Go down 
+8
DaShizfromDaDesert
D_Cash
TMC
Th3 Ac3r
Murcer
Akademiks
Havey009
cowboy4life632
12 posters
AuthorMessage
cowboy4life632
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2010-01-07

Whos a beast of D? I need help Empty
PostSubject: Whos a beast of D? I need help   Whos a beast of D? I need help Empty2010-01-08, 18:43

I just switched over to madden on ps3 from ps2 and need help. i have no defensive plays and suck on both sides of the ball. i use run and gun for offense and NYJ for defence, i need some nano blitzs beause when i play online they have all day to throw. can one of you really good guys give me some plays for D and O? and do i have the best pb?

online id: dantheman0615
Back to top Go down
Havey009
New MS Member
New MS Member
Havey009

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2010-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Whos a beast of D? I need help   Whos a beast of D? I need help Empty2010-01-08, 18:59

1-5-5 cover 2 sink
and
3-4 over sting pinch zone...
Back to top Go down
Akademiks
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2009-11-24

PostSubject: Re: Whos a beast of D? I need help   Whos a beast of D? I need help Empty2010-01-08, 19:32

Ahhh once u said DEFENSE i heard "Akademiks ENTERRRR THREAD" .. then I saw you asking for nanos then i said Sad

i dont really mess with nanos.. or at least i dont set up defenses based on trying to create nanos.. if it happens it happens i try to focus on that hard nose hit em in the mouth defense that.. throw it near my corners i'm user picking it.. that fumbiliyah defense

look around this site.. almost everyone is in love with nanos.. they have a bunch listed.. practice em if thats the route u wanna go
Back to top Go down
Havey009
New MS Member
New MS Member
Havey009

Number of posts : 98

PostSubject: Re: Whos a beast of D? I need help   Whos a beast of D? I need help Empty2010-01-08, 19:42

Havey009 wrote:
1-5-5 cover 2 sink
and
3-4 over sting pinch zone...

Both are in the Jets D pb
Back to top Go down
Murcer
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 15

PostSubject: Re: Whos a beast of D? I need help   Whos a beast of D? I need help Empty2010-01-09, 02:50

nanos are gay play the right way
Back to top Go down
Th3 Ac3r
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Th3 Ac3r

Number of posts : 1012
Registration date : 2009-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Whos a beast of D? I need help   Whos a beast of D? I need help Empty2010-01-09, 15:19

Murcer wrote:
nanos are gay play the right way

haha all a nano is is an effective blitz,its not playing the wrong way so quit Sad
Back to top Go down
TMC
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
TMC

Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2010-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Whos a beast of D? I need help   Whos a beast of D? I need help Empty2010-01-20, 20:53

nanos work every time if you want them to when have you seen a blitz that works every single time?? i havent nanos are gay but there also easy to beat
Back to top Go down
D_Cash
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
D_Cash

Number of posts : 1075
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Whos a beast of D? I need help   Whos a beast of D? I need help Empty2010-01-20, 22:13

Nickel : Odd Split : Monster 3

Setup:

1.) Place both MLBs in between the DT's and re-blitz them
2.) Place the RDE (Looking at the screen) into a QB Contain
3.) Control the safety
Back to top Go down
http://gamebattles.com/xbox360/madden-nfl-09/team/rapin-scrubz--
DaShizfromDaDesert
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2010-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Whos a beast of D? I need help   Whos a beast of D? I need help Empty2010-01-20, 22:30

3-4: Solid: Trio Sky Zone (SD PB):

1) Pinch DL
2) Re-blitz all DL
3) Re-blitz MLB that is blitzing anyway
4) Place him right between the DT and either DE
5) If you really want to, you can move the zones to the side you are blitzing or where the most receivers are.

Works well. Even prevents handoffs sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Moore's Pats
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Moore's Pats

Number of posts : 474
Registration date : 2009-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Whos a beast of D? I need help   Whos a beast of D? I need help Empty2010-01-24, 01:03

1-5-5 Under smoke is nice
Back to top Go down
ticklemeelmo
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
ticklemeelmo

Number of posts : 461
Registration date : 2009-11-15

PostSubject: Re: Whos a beast of D? I need help   Whos a beast of D? I need help Empty2010-01-24, 01:47

TMC wrote:
nanos work every time if you want them to when have you seen a blitz that works every single time?? i havent nanos are gay but there also easy to beat

contradicting yourself my friend. Whos a beast of D? I need help 41856
Back to top Go down
TMC
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
TMC

Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2010-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Whos a beast of D? I need help   Whos a beast of D? I need help Empty2010-01-25, 00:25

ticklemeelmo wrote:
TMC wrote:

contradicting yourself my friend. Whos a beast of D? I need help 41856

kinda sorta yeah lol i just hate nanos there absolutley the gayest thing in madden anyone could set up a nano
Back to top Go down
jpd1004
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2010-01-24

PostSubject: all this nanos   Whos a beast of D? I need help Empty2010-01-25, 02:50

all this nanos defense plays are nice, but I can't never set it up in time. Seems like offense always beats me to the pace before I could set it up. What are some ways to do nano faster?
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

Number of posts : 1999
Registration date : 2010-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Whos a beast of D? I need help   Whos a beast of D? I need help Empty2010-01-25, 02:55

really its just practice man im tellin through time and practice you'll get them down. my longest nano setup is like 5 or 6 steps and at first i couldnt do it but now i got it down. what i also found helpfull is a find a sequence and always do it that way, in my nano setups i do it in a way that i can just go right down the line so to speak and hot route people rather than jumping all over the field. lol i think you have a minimum of 7 playclock seconds to setup your nano and thats if he quick hikes it, if you factor in hotrouting and all that you should be fine, just practice man. lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whos a beast of D? I need help   Whos a beast of D? I need help Empty

Back to top Go down

Whos a beast of D? I need help
Page 1 of 1