Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

WORST TEAM TO PLAY IN MADDEN 08

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
OchoCinco85
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
OchoCinco85

Number of posts : 733
Registration date : 2008-03-05

WORST TEAM TO PLAY IN MADDEN 08 Empty
PostSubject: WORST TEAM TO PLAY IN MADDEN 08   WORST TEAM TO PLAY IN MADDEN 08 Empty2008-07-04, 08:21

FOR ME IT WAS THE COWBOYS AND THE RAMS. THE RAMS CAUSE OF THEIR FAST CORNERS AND I HATE BOTH OF THE SPECTACULAR CATCH PEOPLE. NOW THE COWBOYS DONT EVEN GET ME STARTED WITH THEM. I HATE THE COWBOYS ON MADDEN 08 TO MOST UNSTOPALE RECIVER IN MADDEN 08 HIM AND CHAD JOHNSON. ALSO HOW U GET HURT TERRY GLENN THEN GO UP AND GET BETTER THEY DIDNT DO THAT FOR MARVIN HARRISON WHO PLAYED MORE GAMES. ALSO CRAYTON AUSTIN AND GLENN ARE UNSTOAPLE TOO WHATS UP WITH THEM. MARION BARBER VERY GOOD RB IN REAL LIFE SO DONT GET MAD ABOUT HIM. TONY ROMO MY BULL THEY SHOULD CALL HIM HE BREAKS SO MANY OF MY TACKLES FOR SACKS I GO CRAZY I HAVE THE STRONGEST GUYS POUNDING HIM HE JUST BREAKS THEM HE SIDES STEPS THEM IN REAL LIFE BUT NOT JUST KEEPS ON BREAKING THEM OFF. NOW FOR D PLEASE CARPENTER SUPER, HENERY NEVER GET BURN EVER ITS SO HARD TO BURN HIM, ROY WILLIAMS THIS GUY HAS A 78 JUMPING IN THE GAME AND JUMPS OVER MOST WRS IN THE GAME HE HAS A SUPER JUMP I KNOW CAUSE I DO IT TO PEOPLE ALSO HE IS ONE OF THE WORST COVERAGE SAFTIES AND TO YALL COWBOY FANS YES HE IS NOT THAT GOOD THATS WHY HE MIGHT NOT EVEN START. AND YES HE CAN HIT HARD BUT CANT PLAY COVERAGE AND PICKS ME OFF A LOT AND ALSO THAT D LINE IS THE BEST D LINE IN THE GAME. THESE ARE THE TWO TEAMS I DONT LIKE TO PLAY THEM BUT I DO AND STILL WIN HAVE FUN WITH THIS COLUMN AND DONT TAKE ANY THING I SAID TO AFFEND U
Back to top Go down
http://gamehelp.findtalk.biz/
UCANT B LIKE ME
New MS Member
New MS Member
UCANT B LIKE ME

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2008-06-30

PostSubject: Re: WORST TEAM TO PLAY IN MADDEN 08   WORST TEAM TO PLAY IN MADDEN 08 Empty2008-07-04, 12:22

Come on man thats easy New England most def. I know the Cowboys are hard to beat but thats just because they are good!! How ever I do agree wit ya on that Roy Williams subject he cant cover at all. Thats why they have Henery getting used to safty at the ota's Which he used to be a safty anyway so. But the Cowboys dont even have a WR on Madden that can Jump up 90 feet into the air and make a catch. So I am gonna have to say any team that has WR's that can rocket catch!! ARZ. DET. PATS. DEN. PACKERS ect. Come on you seen it you gotta agree??
Back to top Go down
OchoCinco85
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
OchoCinco85

PostSubject: Re: WORST TEAM TO PLAY IN MADDEN 08   WORST TEAM TO PLAY IN MADDEN 08 Empty2008-07-04, 12:58

yeah but the pats only have o there secondary is not that good and they cant jump and all have to do is shut down moss and its over which is easy for me. and for people like that hit them in the legs
Back to top Go down
SuprmnxXx
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
SuprmnxXx

Number of posts : 1382
Registration date : 2008-02-24

PostSubject: Re: WORST TEAM TO PLAY IN MADDEN 08   WORST TEAM TO PLAY IN MADDEN 08 Empty2008-07-06, 04:02

UCANT B LIKE ME wrote:
Come on man thats easy New England most def. I know the Cowboys are hard to beat but thats just because they are good!! How ever I do agree wit ya on that Roy Williams subject he cant cover at all. Thats why they have Henery getting used to safty at the ota's Which he used to be a safty anyway so. But the Cowboys dont even have a WR on Madden that can Jump up 90 feet into the air and make a catch. So I am gonna have to say any team that has WR's that can rocket catch!! ARZ. DET. PATS. DEN. PACKERS ect. Come on you seen it you gotta agree??

Well said and I couldn't agree more. 4 the record the cowboys receivers drop so many passes in a game of madden, it's sad at times.
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum.madden-school.com
OchoCinco85
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
OchoCinco85

PostSubject: Re: WORST TEAM TO PLAY IN MADDEN 08   WORST TEAM TO PLAY IN MADDEN 08 Empty2008-07-06, 11:05

just me but its seams to me they get lucky breaks on madden but good post both of u
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: WORST TEAM TO PLAY IN MADDEN 08   WORST TEAM TO PLAY IN MADDEN 08 Empty2008-07-06, 19:48

yeah the worst team for me to play were the cowboys they have the cheapest offense to is probley the best reciver in the game and it is pretty bad when im a level 30 and im playing against lesser skilled opponent and im barely beating him pats cowboys because thats all i play against the cowboys the second cheapest team in the game so i feel u jersey
Back to top Go down
Fedor
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-06-22

PostSubject: Re: WORST TEAM TO PLAY IN MADDEN 08   WORST TEAM TO PLAY IN MADDEN 08 Empty2008-07-06, 20:33

Roy Williams has made 4, 5, 6 Pro Bowls or something and yet he can't cover? the 3-4 they run doesn't fit him....but he still made the Pro Bowl. i would love to have Roy Williams and his non covering skills.
Back to top Go down
SuprmnxXx
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
SuprmnxXx

Number of posts : 1382
Registration date : 2008-02-24

PostSubject: Re: WORST TEAM TO PLAY IN MADDEN 08   WORST TEAM TO PLAY IN MADDEN 08 Empty2008-07-07, 02:42

phatjoe033 wrote:
yeah the worst team for me to play were the cowboys they have the cheapest offense to is probley the best reciver in the game and it is pretty bad when im a level 30 and im playing against lesser skilled opponent and im barely beating him pats cowboys because thats all i play against the cowboys the second cheapest team in the game so i feel u jersey

I agree with you T.o. probably is the best receiver in the game, the pats have the most unstoppable offense in the game thats why all newbs want to play with them or the cowboys which is another beast of an offense, so maybe they can get lucky.
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum.madden-school.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WORST TEAM TO PLAY IN MADDEN 08   WORST TEAM TO PLAY IN MADDEN 08 Empty

Back to top Go down

WORST TEAM TO PLAY IN MADDEN 08
Page 1 of 1