Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

WORST MADDEN GAME EVER!!

Go down 
+15
abfootball
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
Mcnair2Wycheck
Travbebeastin
Militant X 1
CJDAWGG14
bigbuddah
oxkratosxo
pkismyname
Baseballa
enyo24
xxkareem1xx
HellRellWMU
JoRDaN
jj3
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
jj3
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2009-08-15

WORST MADDEN GAME EVER!! Empty
PostSubject: WORST MADDEN GAME EVER!!   WORST MADDEN GAME EVER!! Empty2009-08-15, 12:21

there needs to bee so much patching and the stupid acel clock is ridiculous, ea sports just put out some lame s***, **** this game im done with madden, linebackers and cbs droping easy pics all day get out here **** this madden bull s***
Back to top Go down
JoRDaN
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2009-08-14

PostSubject: Re: WORST MADDEN GAME EVER!!   WORST MADDEN GAME EVER!! Empty2009-08-15, 12:24

IMO this is the second best behind 05.
Back to top Go down
HellRellWMU
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
HellRellWMU

Number of posts : 220
Registration date : 2009-07-22

PostSubject: Re: WORST MADDEN GAME EVER!!   WORST MADDEN GAME EVER!! Empty2009-08-15, 12:25

1st post....so ur a rookie...

u probably got that ass tapped online by a vet....be easy man, it'll come to u in a few weeks, we're all getting used to it
Back to top Go down
xxkareem1xx
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
xxkareem1xx

Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2008-04-29

PostSubject: Re: WORST MADDEN GAME EVER!!   WORST MADDEN GAME EVER!! Empty2009-08-15, 12:27

ByE death
Back to top Go down
jj3
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: WORST MADDEN GAME EVER!!   WORST MADDEN GAME EVER!! Empty2009-08-15, 12:34

BYE TO WAT?
Back to top Go down
enyo24
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member

Number of posts : 314
Registration date : 2009-08-11

PostSubject: Re: WORST MADDEN GAME EVER!!   WORST MADDEN GAME EVER!! Empty2009-08-15, 12:37

the game is great. But I understand where your coming from...if I was AWFUL at something I wouldnt like it either.
Back to top Go down
HellRellWMU
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
HellRellWMU

Number of posts : 220
Registration date : 2009-07-22

PostSubject: Re: WORST MADDEN GAME EVER!!   WORST MADDEN GAME EVER!! Empty2009-08-15, 12:38

enyo24 wrote:
the game is great. But I understand where your coming from...if I was AWFUL at something I wouldnt like it either.

damn...lol....

lol!

just work at it man...nothing comes easy...if it was easy, madden wouldnt be as popular...thats the beauty, it takes SKILL and SCHEME to actually be good.
Back to top Go down
Baseballa
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Baseballa

Number of posts : 1513
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: WORST MADDEN GAME EVER!!   WORST MADDEN GAME EVER!! Empty2009-08-15, 12:39

Just keep tryiing to get better at it and maybe itll grow on you.
Back to top Go down
jj3
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: WORST MADDEN GAME EVER!!   WORST MADDEN GAME EVER!! Empty2009-08-15, 12:42

I GUES ENYO BLIND ASS MISSD THE PART WER I WAS 8-0 AT A POINT, im sure hez one of those cheeezrs that glitches and pauses the games but yea i love madden its just they have alot of stuff to patch i mean alot,

1. to many kick returns for tds.
2. anytime u intercept its basicly a td
3.to many field goals are beign blocked
4. cbs and linbckers drop easy pics
Back to top Go down
enyo24
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member

Number of posts : 314

PostSubject: Re: WORST MADDEN GAME EVER!!   WORST MADDEN GAME EVER!! Empty2009-08-15, 12:46

listen just chill, I was just kidding (I do that alot) and you shouldnt take that much offense from someone you just met online. Also, I dont cheese at all you can ask a couple people on this site Ive played.

As for the game, you cant ask for perfection so I hope you stop complaining about a game youve had for a day and a half.
Back to top Go down
pkismyname
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
pkismyname

Number of posts : 1145
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: WORST MADDEN GAME EVER!!   WORST MADDEN GAME EVER!! Empty2009-08-15, 12:46

jj3 wrote:
I GUES ENYO BLIND ASS MISSD THE PART WER I WAS 8-0 AT A POINT, im sure hez one of those cheeezrs that glitches and pauses the games but yea i love madden its just they have alot of stuff to patch i mean alot,

1. Play D
2. Don't throw stupid passes.
3. REset play twice.
4. They aren't WR's there are DB's they won't catch em all.
Back to top Go down
oxkratosxo
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 5

PostSubject: Re: WORST MADDEN GAME EVER!!   WORST MADDEN GAME EVER!! Empty2009-08-15, 21:49

pkismyname wrote:
jj3 wrote:

1. Play D
2. Don't throw stupid passes.
3. REset play twice.
4. They aren't WR's there are DB's they won't catch em all.

^^^LOL! Aint that the truth ^^^ I do agree about the accel clock. HATE IT! Other than that probably the best madden yet. However the OH SO FAMOUS disconnects havent started yet. But that will come soon.
Back to top Go down
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

Number of posts : 2949
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: WORST MADDEN GAME EVER!!   WORST MADDEN GAME EVER!! Empty2009-08-15, 21:58

dnt worry the disconnects are there my homeboy has been d'ced 3x jus from servers alone
Back to top Go down
oxkratosxo
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 5

PostSubject: Re: WORST MADDEN GAME EVER!!   WORST MADDEN GAME EVER!! Empty2009-08-15, 22:00

bigbuddah wrote:
dnt worry the disconnects are there my homeboy has been d'ced 3x jus from servers alone

Hmmm. GREAT! I might as well expect an average record then.
Back to top Go down
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

Number of posts : 2937
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: WORST MADDEN GAME EVER!!   WORST MADDEN GAME EVER!! Empty2009-08-15, 22:03

This isn't the worst Madden by far. This Is THE best Madden on Next Gen, and one of the best EVER.
Back to top Go down
http://moviecorner.org
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

Number of posts : 2436
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: WORST MADDEN GAME EVER!!   WORST MADDEN GAME EVER!! Empty2009-08-15, 22:19

HellRellWMU wrote:
1st post....so ur a rookie...

u probably got that ass tapped online by a vet....be easy man, it'll come to u in a few weeks, we're all getting used to it

he made a few posts and now....you guys are smoking this young pup! lol!
Back to top Go down
Travbebeastin
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 178
Registration date : 2009-04-17

PostSubject: Re: WORST MADDEN GAME EVER!!   WORST MADDEN GAME EVER!! Empty2009-08-15, 22:24

Yeah the disconnects are definitely there. I've been disconnected 6 times
Back to top Go down
Mcnair2Wycheck
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Mcnair2Wycheck

Number of posts : 1403
Registration date : 2008-11-24

PostSubject: Re: WORST MADDEN GAME EVER!!   WORST MADDEN GAME EVER!! Empty2009-08-16, 00:35

Actually if you watch the NFL and try to put yourself in those player's shoes it is much harder to to intercept passes than it looks. First of all as far as DB's go, they have no idea where the play is going at the snap wheras the WR has a pretty specific route to run and knows where the QB is going to try to put the ball should he throw his way. This means that the DB has to worry about coverage first and is not expecting the ball to come at a specific moment. Secondly the Ball is intended to be thrown at the receiver not the defender (Sounds obvious I know) but this means that the DB will have a difficult time getting in the right position and the right frame of mind to intercept the pass. I wouldn't go as far as to use the word "shocked" but the DB has to be mentally rushed when the opportunity to get a pick arises and it is difficult for him to get into the correct position and frame of mind so quickly.

As for LB's some of the same stuff goes plus they are usually only about 15 yards away from a rocketed pass so interceptions are rare in real life.
Back to top Go down
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ

Number of posts : 919
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: WORST MADDEN GAME EVER!!   WORST MADDEN GAME EVER!! Empty2009-08-16, 00:38

enyo24 wrote:
im opretty good and i think the game is bs 2
Back to top Go down
abfootball
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 12

PostSubject: Re: WORST MADDEN GAME EVER!!   WORST MADDEN GAME EVER!! Empty2009-08-16, 12:55

They haven't fixed anything on this madden... check this out this dude was doing a corner route... and i run with him press to swat the ball... my player goes up sticks his hand out.. ball goes through his hand and the dude catches it and runs a td... i check replay he didn't miss it... it just went through his hand.... around the wrist part.... show me this in real life and its ok then.
Back to top Go down
GanchatizMeCptn
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
GanchatizMeCptn

Number of posts : 384

PostSubject: Re: WORST MADDEN GAME EVER!!   WORST MADDEN GAME EVER!! Empty2009-08-16, 13:03

I'd rank this madden as #3 all time, best on next gen by far!
Back to top Go down
BlackMassRevrend
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
BlackMassRevrend

Number of posts : 157
Registration date : 2009-04-03

PostSubject: Re: WORST MADDEN GAME EVER!!   WORST MADDEN GAME EVER!! Empty2009-08-16, 17:01

this game is fire.gang tackles,broken tackles and moving the pile,fight for the fumble,qb avoidance.its also slowed down to allow for running behind blockers.Look i get frustrated at times but the good outweighs the bad.ill be playing this till next aug 14th and loving every minute of it.just be patient and itll come.
Back to top Go down
http://will_dimonde@yahoo.com
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ

Number of posts : 919
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: WORST MADDEN GAME EVER!!   WORST MADDEN GAME EVER!! Empty2009-08-16, 19:09

i h8 the fight for the fumble. i never get it ever
Back to top Go down
moss81
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
moss81

Number of posts : 502
Registration date : 2008-12-30

PostSubject: Re: WORST MADDEN GAME EVER!!   WORST MADDEN GAME EVER!! Empty2009-08-16, 19:14

Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ wrote:

same here i always lose that even to the cpu
Back to top Go down
GanchatizMeCptn
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
GanchatizMeCptn

Number of posts : 384

PostSubject: Re: WORST MADDEN GAME EVER!!   WORST MADDEN GAME EVER!! Empty2009-08-16, 20:29

moss81 wrote:
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ wrote:

same here i always lose that even to the cpu

I am good at it but I've noticed that it brings it up even when it shouldnt
1 time i fumbled then none of my guys were around and when the other team jumped on it, it brought it up which i thought was odd, but I ended up winning the pile up, but it didnt make anysense at all :-p
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WORST MADDEN GAME EVER!!   WORST MADDEN GAME EVER!! Empty

Back to top Go down

WORST MADDEN GAME EVER!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next