Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

What Blitz would you use in the 3-4 playbook to stop Adrian Peterson?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
KSI GoldPants10
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2009-08-16

What Blitz would you use in the 3-4 playbook to stop Adrian Peterson? Empty
PostSubject: What Blitz would you use in the 3-4 playbook to stop Adrian Peterson?   What Blitz would you use in the 3-4 playbook to stop Adrian Peterson? Empty2009-08-16, 07:07

I have to play a guy in my Franchise who is one of the best madden players and he avg 220 yards per game with him online. He is a beast and I am good my rec online so far is 17-3 but I have never faced a guy this good at running the ball. My friend who is good played him and lost 45-10 and AP had 255 yards. He blitzed and everything so since you guys are top gamers can you help me out? What should I do to stop AP, thanks a lot
Back to top Go down
KSI GoldPants10
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2009-08-16

PostSubject: Re: What Blitz would you use in the 3-4 playbook to stop Adrian Peterson?   What Blitz would you use in the 3-4 playbook to stop Adrian Peterson? Empty2009-08-16, 07:09

I have 2 solid Nano's would those be any effective? They are A gap Blitzes, and one is an A Gap and a CB Blitz.
Back to top Go down
mlb6434
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
mlb6434

Number of posts : 357
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: What Blitz would you use in the 3-4 playbook to stop Adrian Peterson?   What Blitz would you use in the 3-4 playbook to stop Adrian Peterson? Empty2009-08-16, 09:57

Yo bro....come out in 3-4 solid- Sting pinch: Reblitz the RILB and NT Put the RILB on the NTs left hip. Also call for BNR coverage. Also better make sure it is a run situation for your opponent.

I name the positions as they truly are....The RILB will be the one on the left of the screen and so on.
Back to top Go down
AllDayVikings28
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2009-07-24

PostSubject: Re: What Blitz would you use in the 3-4 playbook to stop Adrian Peterson?   What Blitz would you use in the 3-4 playbook to stop Adrian Peterson? Empty2009-08-17, 13:12

i dont use any special blitz scheme i just blitz it to hell. i use the vikings often, and any old BS overload blitz will stop him if run to the right side, or right gap due to game mechanics. ull either stop him for a loss, or hell burn u. its just how the game works, use the strip button. BAD BAD carry rating. thatll stop any running back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Blitz would you use in the 3-4 playbook to stop Adrian Peterson?   What Blitz would you use in the 3-4 playbook to stop Adrian Peterson? Empty

Back to top Go down

What Blitz would you use in the 3-4 playbook to stop Adrian Peterson?
Page 1 of 1