Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

ADRIAN MUTHAF'N PETERSON

Go down 
+11
dUPxBTefft23
seiz13
Buc58
DaTBa1LHaWK
WTFreddy
hof8231
huh1231
USMC7212
bigbuddah
MistaFaded
ohboi13
15 posters
AuthorMessage
ohboi13
New MS Member
New MS Member
ohboi13

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-10-19

ADRIAN MUTHAF'N PETERSON Empty
PostSubject: ADRIAN MUTHAF'N PETERSON   ADRIAN MUTHAF'N PETERSON Empty2009-10-19, 03:14

I cant stop him on screens, on flats and sh*t the running game is gettin me too i need help to defend dis dude im tired of him $h*t'n on my d
Back to top Go down
MistaFaded
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
MistaFaded

Number of posts : 382
Registration date : 2009-08-24

PostSubject: Re: ADRIAN MUTHAF'N PETERSON   ADRIAN MUTHAF'N PETERSON Empty2009-10-19, 03:31

Spotlight him
Back to top Go down
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

Number of posts : 2949
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: ADRIAN MUTHAF'N PETERSON   ADRIAN MUTHAF'N PETERSON Empty2009-10-19, 11:31

haha stoppin ap is a luck of the draw caus he can take over a game is he start breaking tackles...if u get a game where he isnt breaking tackles your a lucky man caus it only seems to happen wen i play with him he isnt dominating unlike wen other ppl play with him but get em going lateral and u have a shot.
Back to top Go down
USMC7212
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
USMC7212

Number of posts : 254
Registration date : 2008-03-15

PostSubject: Re: ADRIAN MUTHAF'N PETERSON   ADRIAN MUTHAF'N PETERSON Empty2009-10-19, 11:54

Low Hit Stick, he has bad carrying, so always try and take out his legs, the ball should pop out.
Back to top Go down
ohboi13
New MS Member
New MS Member
ohboi13

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-10-19

PostSubject: Re: ADRIAN MUTHAF'N PETERSON   ADRIAN MUTHAF'N PETERSON Empty2009-10-19, 12:05

aight da spotlight does work at times but sometimes when the te goes in motion my linebackers switch who they coverin and the low hit stick i've done dat 2 but he can jump over me and thats jus as bad as a broken tackle and the carrying i know is bad and i can make him fumble a good 2-3 times but its not gon stop him
Back to top Go down
huh1231
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
huh1231

Number of posts : 371
Registration date : 2008-10-06

PostSubject: Re: ADRIAN MUTHAF'N PETERSON   ADRIAN MUTHAF'N PETERSON Empty2009-10-19, 13:24

theres a reason that he's rated 99. he's just that hard to stop. even the best players struggle with him due to his stats. don't get fustrated and understand that the way he can dominate a madden game is representative of how he dominates in the NFL. you're never going to be able to completely shut him down.
Back to top Go down
hof8231
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
hof8231

Number of posts : 550
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: ADRIAN MUTHAF'N PETERSON   ADRIAN MUTHAF'N PETERSON Empty2009-10-19, 13:55

Wait...so I make a thread saying how hard it is to stop Chris Johnson and looking for advice and get bitched out. He makes one for AD and everyone's happy to help? Awesome.
Back to top Go down
WTFreddy
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2009-10-05

PostSubject: Re: ADRIAN MUTHAF'N PETERSON   ADRIAN MUTHAF'N PETERSON Empty2009-10-19, 18:22

i feel you bro . the last 2 games i just played adrian peterson broke to the outside in BOTH games for tds. like i spotlight him i contain i blitz everyone yet he always gets free! like he's brandon jacobs + chris johnson all in one like what the fu
Back to top Go down
DaTBa1LHaWK
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
DaTBa1LHaWK

Number of posts : 1494
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: ADRIAN MUTHAF'N PETERSON   ADRIAN MUTHAF'N PETERSON Empty2009-10-19, 18:36

brandon jacobs + bradshaw + hedgecock(blockin) + best o line in madden = hardest run game to stop if used correctly.. AP NEVER goes off like yall b sayin against me.. when i play wit him, he goes off cuz ppl try to strip him but that WONT work!! u gotta get a power hitting team to force AP to fumble..

to stop AP, keep him between the tackles.. dont allow outside runs where his speed/power combo will DESTROY ALL DB's.. keep him between the tackles where u can hit stick him and cause a fumble.. have a good user run stop if he does break outside so u can keep him from gettin gone..
Back to top Go down
Buc58
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2009-09-01

PostSubject: Re: ADRIAN MUTHAF'N PETERSON   ADRIAN MUTHAF'N PETERSON Empty2009-10-19, 19:02

you have to bust Adrian Peterson in the mouth before he gets started like B.Jacobs...He will Fumble...just make sure you have atleast two dudes available to tackle his ass...
Back to top Go down
seiz13
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2009-06-07

PostSubject: Re: ADRIAN MUTHAF'N PETERSON   ADRIAN MUTHAF'N PETERSON Empty2009-10-19, 19:45

i just beat some guys wit the vikings , he cudnt do s*** wit peterson, i stopped the screens nd da run most of da time but the nigga gave me a challenge ! but he cant beat me , im 2 n!ce at this damn game. ADRIAN MUTHAF'N PETERSON 258281
Back to top Go down
huh1231
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
huh1231

PostSubject: Re: ADRIAN MUTHAF'N PETERSON   ADRIAN MUTHAF'N PETERSON Empty2009-10-19, 22:15

hof8231 wrote:
Wait...so I make a thread saying how hard it is to stop Chris Johnson and looking for advice and get bitched out. He makes one for AD and everyone's happy to help? Awesome.

lol nooo u came in saying "it's so gay and cheesy to keep running tosses with CJ". hey asked for help and u bitched about how u couldnt stop him. big difference.
Back to top Go down
hof8231
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
hof8231

Number of posts : 550
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: ADRIAN MUTHAF'N PETERSON   ADRIAN MUTHAF'N PETERSON Empty2009-10-20, 13:20

No no no noooooooo. I said it's cheesy to run HBDS all game with him, which it is.
Back to top Go down
huh1231
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
huh1231

PostSubject: Re: ADRIAN MUTHAF'N PETERSON   ADRIAN MUTHAF'N PETERSON Empty2009-10-20, 14:31

hof8231 wrote:
No no no noooooooo. I said it's cheesy to run HBDS all game with him, which it is.

yea my bad i recall that. i agree it is cheese. all i'm saying is that he went about it asking for advice. you went about it whining. you tend to get better responses if u just ask for help rather than make a thread bitching. people liked being asked for advice but no one likes to hear someone whine.
Back to top Go down
dUPxBTefft23
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
dUPxBTefft23

Number of posts : 242
Registration date : 2009-07-25

PostSubject: Re: ADRIAN MUTHAF'N PETERSON   ADRIAN MUTHAF'N PETERSON Empty2009-10-20, 14:41

just contain him and watch were hes going, i always user the FS and never crash my line i just pinch and watch him and sometimes i cant stop him, but must the time i shut him down....
Back to top Go down
SOONER-4-LIFE
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2009-08-25

PostSubject: Re: ADRIAN MUTHAF'N PETERSON   ADRIAN MUTHAF'N PETERSON Empty2009-10-21, 11:53

Whenever I c the Vikings I pick the Ravens. U gotta have a team that can tackle or it's a lost cause
Back to top Go down
Brick Top
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2009-10-21

PostSubject: Re: ADRIAN MUTHAF'N PETERSON   ADRIAN MUTHAF'N PETERSON Empty2009-10-21, 18:02

Buc58 wrote:
you have to bust Adrian Peterson in the mouth before he gets started like B.Jacobs...He will Fumble...just make sure you have atleast two dudes available to tackle his ass...

Co-sign.

Also cats who run HBDS with Peterson all game long = gock lovers
Back to top Go down
dwarefan94
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-10-22

PostSubject: Re: ADRIAN MUTHAF'N PETERSON   ADRIAN MUTHAF'N PETERSON Empty2009-10-22, 09:54

If you blitz the corners and play Dallas Cowboys defense and blitz ONE of the outside linebackers and move the line in and spread the lb's it should be a wrap. He wont run it again. Dime defense is the best for all around also if you hit stick AP he's gonna fumble unless he highlight sticks you back
Back to top Go down
49ers4ever
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2009-10-08

PostSubject: Re: ADRIAN MUTHAF'N PETERSON   ADRIAN MUTHAF'N PETERSON Empty2009-10-22, 09:56

What? Dime defense? So you have a bunch of corners trying to tackle a 99 rated RB?! You are nuts.
Back to top Go down
huh1231
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
huh1231

PostSubject: Re: ADRIAN MUTHAF'N PETERSON   ADRIAN MUTHAF'N PETERSON Empty2009-10-22, 13:00

49ers4ever wrote:
What? Dime defense? So you have a bunch of corners trying to tackle a 99 rated RB?! You are nuts.

lol i stop goaline offtackle with a play out of 3 deep combo. certains ratings just don't hurt as much as u'd think. yea he might break the first one but the time that it takes to go through the animation combined with the speed i have on the field means 2 more guys are there before he can get a head of steam.
Back to top Go down
49ers4ever
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2009-10-08

PostSubject: Re: ADRIAN MUTHAF'N PETERSON   ADRIAN MUTHAF'N PETERSON Empty2009-10-22, 14:02

Does that play also stop the other offtackle plays? Care to share how you achieve that? I have yet to see anything stop the offtackles :\
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ADRIAN MUTHAF'N PETERSON   ADRIAN MUTHAF'N PETERSON Empty

Back to top Go down

ADRIAN MUTHAF'N PETERSON
Page 1 of 1