Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Who is harder to defend?? Brandon Jacobs or Adrian Peterson

Go down 
+3
dracocepheus
so much swag
Akademiks
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Akademiks
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2009-11-24

Who is harder to defend?? Brandon Jacobs or Adrian Peterson Empty
PostSubject: Who is harder to defend?? Brandon Jacobs or Adrian Peterson   Who is harder to defend?? Brandon Jacobs or Adrian Peterson Empty2009-11-24, 12:13

I know most of you will come in here and cry blasphemy for me to compare anyone with AP but Brandon jacobs is disgusting with breaking tackles with decent speed..

he's way too big.

if you have a speedy team (ie ravens/raiders) they can contain peterson rather than him break out all the time

jacobs though.. runs through teams.

God forbid, you play the giants with a soft DB filled team like the colts, its over.

what are you're thoughts on these 2 difficult to defend RB's.
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

Number of posts : 1839
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Who is harder to defend?? Brandon Jacobs or Adrian Peterson   Who is harder to defend?? Brandon Jacobs or Adrian Peterson Empty2009-11-24, 14:51

lolololololol good Who is harder to defend?? Brandon Jacobs or Adrian Peterson Icon_question but to me it's jacob's..n!gga's like him fall 4 to 5 yrd's when you hit them, so i just turbo hit stick they a$$ ,,AP. so easy to stop i lurk with the safety's or MLB. crash the line to were he's going .come hit the f*ck out of him low and hard,,
Back to top Go down
dracocepheus
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
dracocepheus

Number of posts : 526
Registration date : 2009-09-03

PostSubject: Re: Who is harder to defend?? Brandon Jacobs or Adrian Peterson   Who is harder to defend?? Brandon Jacobs or Adrian Peterson Empty2009-11-24, 22:38

Jacobs is harder, straight up run through you ass... If you hit A.P. hard he will fumble
Back to top Go down
xRideTheCannaBus36xx
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
xRideTheCannaBus36xx

Number of posts : 409
Registration date : 2009-06-20

PostSubject: Re: Who is harder to defend?? Brandon Jacobs or Adrian Peterson   Who is harder to defend?? Brandon Jacobs or Adrian Peterson Empty2009-11-24, 23:28

Who is harder to defend?? Brandon Jacobs or Adrian Peterson 63444

Is this a serious question? wow bro. Who is harder to defend?? Brandon Jacobs or Adrian Peterson 296962
Back to top Go down
Mcnair2Wycheck
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Mcnair2Wycheck

Number of posts : 1403
Registration date : 2008-11-24

PostSubject: Re: Who is harder to defend?? Brandon Jacobs or Adrian Peterson   Who is harder to defend?? Brandon Jacobs or Adrian Peterson Empty2009-11-25, 19:21

AP pisses me off because sometimes I defend him perfectly at the line and he breaks 2 tackles and gets a 20 yard gain. I really think defending the run is too difficult this year though. I have problems with it and people rarely stop ME from reaching 5.0 YPC with CJ either.
Back to top Go down
Akademiks
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Who is harder to defend?? Brandon Jacobs or Adrian Peterson   Who is harder to defend?? Brandon Jacobs or Adrian Peterson Empty2009-11-25, 20:51

xRideTheBus36xx wrote:
Who is harder to defend?? Brandon Jacobs or Adrian Peterson 63444

Is this a serious question? wow bro. Who is harder to defend?? Brandon Jacobs or Adrian Peterson 296962

bruh if i asked it its a real fukking question...provide input or gtfo

AP is speedy n shyt but from experience as far as still throwing 3 guys off ur back while ur being gang tackled then run for 20 more yards for a touchdown jacobs is nasty with it

also to me at least he's has a better recovery time (maybe cuz he's stronger) to be able to truck db's 1 after each other.. less than a sec after he just trucked the last guy.. usually AP can truck 1 or 2 then the third takes him down or truck one then if the next one is close enough he takes him down immediately.

And as far as defending I mean.. str8 up tackling... not game planning for as AP does require you to have a not only faster secondary but ones that are strong tacklers as well
Back to top Go down
Akademiks
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Who is harder to defend?? Brandon Jacobs or Adrian Peterson   Who is harder to defend?? Brandon Jacobs or Adrian Peterson Empty2009-11-25, 20:52

Mcnair2Wycheck wrote:
AP pisses me off because sometimes I defend him perfectly at the line and he breaks 2 tackles and gets a 20 yard gain. I really think defending the run is too difficult this year though. I have problems with it and people rarely stop ME from reaching 5.0 YPC with CJ either.

with cj u gotta get in the backfield man dont let him get any open space
Back to top Go down
Akademiks
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Who is harder to defend?? Brandon Jacobs or Adrian Peterson   Who is harder to defend?? Brandon Jacobs or Adrian Peterson Empty2009-11-25, 20:53

so much swag wrote:
lolololololol good Who is harder to defend?? Brandon Jacobs or Adrian Peterson Icon_question but to me it's jacob's..n!gga's like him fall 4 to 5 yrd's when you hit them, so i just turbo hit stick they a$$ ,,AP. so easy to stop i lurk with the safety's or MLB. crash the line to were he's going .come hit the f*ck out of him low and hard,,

yea wtf @ that ROFL

u tackle him and he gains 4 yards trippin over his own feet.. chair chair
Back to top Go down
Mcnair2Wycheck
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Mcnair2Wycheck

PostSubject: Re: Who is harder to defend?? Brandon Jacobs or Adrian Peterson   Who is harder to defend?? Brandon Jacobs or Adrian Peterson Empty2009-11-25, 21:01

Akademiks wrote:
Mcnair2Wycheck wrote:

I play as CJ haha and with a lot of success, but I'm talking about pretty much any above average back. I can stop them for a good portion of the game but they always bust off one huge run. Sometimes it is at the beginning of the game, sometimes at the end but it always seems to happen.
Back to top Go down
Akademiks
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Who is harder to defend?? Brandon Jacobs or Adrian Peterson   Who is harder to defend?? Brandon Jacobs or Adrian Peterson Empty2009-11-25, 21:37

Mcnair2Wycheck wrote:
Akademiks wrote:
Mcnair2Wycheck wrote:

I play as CJ haha and with a lot of success, but I'm talking about pretty much any above average back. I can stop them for a good portion of the game but they always bust off one huge run. Sometimes it is at the beginning of the game, sometimes at the end but it always seems to happen.

like they break multiple tackles then run for a a big run? or they just outrun your dbs and safeties cuz ur secondary is slow?

what team u play with?

and what defense usually you're playing
Back to top Go down
Mcnair2Wycheck
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Mcnair2Wycheck

PostSubject: Re: Who is harder to defend?? Brandon Jacobs or Adrian Peterson   Who is harder to defend?? Brandon Jacobs or Adrian Peterson Empty2009-11-25, 21:52

Sometimes the break tackles, sometimes all my guys just get blocked and they run through. I use the 46 and play as Tennessee.
Back to top Go down
ticklemeelmo
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
ticklemeelmo

Number of posts : 461
Registration date : 2009-11-15

PostSubject: Re: Who is harder to defend?? Brandon Jacobs or Adrian Peterson   Who is harder to defend?? Brandon Jacobs or Adrian Peterson Empty2009-11-25, 21:59

I would say AD cause Jacobs really can only plow people he doesn't have the speed or the jukage. AD can do it all and just is slightly worse at plowing people.

Although i do think Jacobs is pretty ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
Mcnair2Wycheck
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Mcnair2Wycheck

PostSubject: Re: Who is harder to defend?? Brandon Jacobs or Adrian Peterson   Who is harder to defend?? Brandon Jacobs or Adrian Peterson Empty2009-11-25, 22:01

Jacobs should go down in the next update based on his real life performance.
Back to top Go down
ticklemeelmo
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
ticklemeelmo

Number of posts : 461
Registration date : 2009-11-15

PostSubject: Re: Who is harder to defend?? Brandon Jacobs or Adrian Peterson   Who is harder to defend?? Brandon Jacobs or Adrian Peterson Empty2009-11-25, 22:03

Good the reason i felt he was ridiculous was because he was nothing like that in real life. In fact he said he was gonna try to juke more because the whole running over people thing wasn't working for him this year.
Back to top Go down
Akademiks
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Who is harder to defend?? Brandon Jacobs or Adrian Peterson   Who is harder to defend?? Brandon Jacobs or Adrian Peterson Empty2009-11-25, 22:58

ticklemeelmo wrote:
I would say AD cause Jacobs really can only plow people he doesn't have the speed or the jukage. AD can do it all and just is slightly worse at plowing people.

Although i do think Jacobs is pretty ridiculous.

yea i agree overall its AP

do u think there is anyone harder to bring down?? though.. could be 1 on 1 tackle or group tackle
Back to top Go down
Akademiks
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Who is harder to defend?? Brandon Jacobs or Adrian Peterson   Who is harder to defend?? Brandon Jacobs or Adrian Peterson Empty2009-11-25, 23:00

Mcnair2Wycheck wrote:
Jacobs should go down in the next update based on his real life performance.

i dunno, they left him untouched so far through the other updates..we'll see tho
Back to top Go down
Skane3
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Skane3

Number of posts : 360
Registration date : 2009-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Who is harder to defend?? Brandon Jacobs or Adrian Peterson   Who is harder to defend?? Brandon Jacobs or Adrian Peterson Empty2009-11-25, 23:18

AP OFCOURSE.HE'S FASTER,MORE ELUSIVE AND CAN TAKE IT TO THE HOUSE AT ANY DOWN
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who is harder to defend?? Brandon Jacobs or Adrian Peterson   Who is harder to defend?? Brandon Jacobs or Adrian Peterson Empty

Back to top Go down

Who is harder to defend?? Brandon Jacobs or Adrian Peterson
Page 1 of 1