Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

How do i stop Adrian Peterson?

Go down 
+8
VinniePaz24
Akademiks
gfreak000
AshBlackstone
GODHORNET17
OchoCinco85
B-__-R-__-B
Truepatriot83
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Truepatriot83
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2010-01-14

How do i stop Adrian Peterson? Empty
PostSubject: How do i stop Adrian Peterson?   How do i stop Adrian Peterson? Empty2010-01-14, 01:58

Ok I everytime I play my cousin I usually pick the Pats and he picks the vikings I do good offensively but then on Defense I can't stop AP because he's always breaking 4 to 5 tackles and ends up in the end zone everytime. I usually try to stop him in 3-4 but doesn't work. How can I stop AP?
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

Number of posts : 1999
Registration date : 2010-01-07

PostSubject: Re: How do i stop Adrian Peterson?   How do i stop Adrian Peterson? Empty2010-01-14, 02:22

Truepatriot83 wrote:
Ok I everytime I play my cousin I usually pick the Pats and he picks the vikings I do good offensively but then on Defense I can't stop AP because he's always breaking 4 to 5 tackles and ends up in the end zone everytime. I usually try to stop him in 3-4 but doesn't work. How can I stop AP?

how is he using AP??? like is he goin inside, outside, hittin him in the flats, puttin him in the slot?
Back to top Go down
OchoCinco85
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
OchoCinco85

Number of posts : 733
Registration date : 2008-03-05

PostSubject: Re: How do i stop Adrian Peterson?   How do i stop Adrian Peterson? Empty2010-01-14, 02:22

Use a good d and use u safety and tackle his ass
Back to top Go down
http://gamehelp.findtalk.biz/
Truepatriot83
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2010-01-14

PostSubject: Re: How do i stop Adrian Peterson?   How do i stop Adrian Peterson? Empty2010-01-14, 02:26

He runs outside majority of the time but he always manages to break 4 or more tackles I tired flats and corner blitz but doesn't seem to work
Back to top Go down
GODHORNET17
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
GODHORNET17

Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2009-12-02

PostSubject: Re: How do i stop Adrian Peterson?   How do i stop Adrian Peterson? Empty2010-01-14, 02:33

46 normal inside blitz globally blitz lbs, spread the line, shift the lbs to the right, then place each in each gap, contain the DE where u think the run is coming finally user the safety and try to push him to the inside this usually locks it up pretty well
Back to top Go down
AshBlackstone
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member

Number of posts : 374
Registration date : 2009-10-05

PostSubject: Re: How do i stop Adrian Peterson?   How do i stop Adrian Peterson? Empty2010-01-14, 04:28

Truepatriot83 wrote:
He runs outside majority of the time but he always manages to break 4 or more tackles I tired flats and corner blitz but doesn't seem to work

You can also just use the 46 Rush Outside from 46 Normal. If he's going outside mostly, spread the line and the linebackers.

If that still doesn't work, also put the DEs in contains or crash the DL outward.

User the FS and lay Peterson out. He tends to be fumble and injury prone.
Back to top Go down
gfreak000
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2009-06-01

PostSubject: Re: How do i stop Adrian Peterson?   How do i stop Adrian Peterson? Empty2010-01-14, 07:08

DE contains and move the D line to the side he runs on. dont pick DE contain but manually change your DE to contain. Hell make him run inside where there are more people to tackle him.
Back to top Go down
Akademiks
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2009-11-24

PostSubject: Re: How do i stop Adrian Peterson?   How do i stop Adrian Peterson? Empty2010-01-14, 11:04

Only way to stop AP is to Cross your fingers, drink goat blood and do a rain dance while chanting mayan spirituals.
Back to top Go down
VinniePaz24
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2010-01-08

PostSubject: Re: How do i stop Adrian Peterson?   How do i stop Adrian Peterson? Empty2010-01-14, 12:35

Low hit stick, good 46 D plays.
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

Number of posts : 1999
Registration date : 2010-01-07

PostSubject: Re: How do i stop Adrian Peterson?   How do i stop Adrian Peterson? Empty2010-01-14, 12:39

Truepatriot83 wrote:

i found if i hit stick and bang on him a couple times he fumbles. lol
Back to top Go down
Th3 Ac3r
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Th3 Ac3r

Number of posts : 1012
Registration date : 2009-12-13

PostSubject: Re: How do i stop Adrian Peterson?   How do i stop Adrian Peterson? Empty2010-01-14, 17:39

tackle him dancer
Back to top Go down
GeT6orDieTrYiN-
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2009-06-26

PostSubject: Re: How do i stop Adrian Peterson?   How do i stop Adrian Peterson? Empty2010-01-14, 21:13

1-5-5 dt bliz... simple enough... that play would let a mouse past the line ofscrimmage.... storm over brave is just as good... and if ur positive hes running, go ahead and call under smoke cuz it brings 1 more guy, but then u normally leave the FB open if he passes
Back to top Go down
D_Cash
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
D_Cash

Number of posts : 1075
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: How do i stop Adrian Peterson?   How do i stop Adrian Peterson? Empty2010-01-14, 22:34

When in 3-4 put the inside linebackers in a QB Contain and user the safety.
Back to top Go down
http://gamebattles.com/xbox360/madden-nfl-09/team/rapin-scrubz--
cody2009
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 186
Registration date : 2009-12-25

PostSubject: Re: How do i stop Adrian Peterson?   How do i stop Adrian Peterson? Empty2010-01-14, 22:58

make him fumble and just keep scoring everytime you get the ball.. and keep him from big plays.. he basically runs down the clock for you...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do i stop Adrian Peterson?   How do i stop Adrian Peterson? Empty

Back to top Go down

How do i stop Adrian Peterson?
Page 1 of 1