Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Worst way or craziest way you lost in madden

Go down 
+18
IBLEEDGREEN32117
bp_brien
MeNaCVa3
hacush
IASI Desperado
danomite
WestFo3
c4jun
layinWOOD
dr806
Genno
Th3 Ac3r
PeytonMvPManning
CJDAWGG14
B.Z.
B-__-R-__-B
XtremeWTRocker
leway
22 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
leway
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
leway

Number of posts : 180
Registration date : 2010-01-02

Worst way or craziest way you lost in madden Empty
PostSubject: Worst way or craziest way you lost in madden   Worst way or craziest way you lost in madden Empty2010-04-02, 15:17

The title says it all

What is the worst or craziest way you lost a madden game or witnessed someone lose a madden game?
Back to top Go down
XtremeWTRocker
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
XtremeWTRocker

Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 2010-03-31

PostSubject: Re: Worst way or craziest way you lost in madden   Worst way or craziest way you lost in madden Empty2010-04-02, 17:08

I once lost on a field goal.
The opponent kicked a field goal that completely missed.
Time expired. I thought I won. However, for some reason the FG counted.
I must have watched the replay a million times. It wasn't even close.
I sent an email to EA but never got a reply back.
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

Number of posts : 1999
Registration date : 2010-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Worst way or craziest way you lost in madden   Worst way or craziest way you lost in madden Empty2010-04-02, 17:14

i once played a kid that was using the ravens i was using the eagles and it came down to a 3 point game i had the ball on the his 40 yard line i couldnt kick a FG cuz akers leg isnt that big, there was 3 seconds left so i had to go deep, he was in a prevent D and i managed to hit jackson in the back corner of the endzone for the win it was crazy! im sure he was PO'd
Back to top Go down
XtremeWTRocker
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
XtremeWTRocker

PostSubject: Re: Worst way or craziest way you lost in madden   Worst way or craziest way you lost in madden Empty2010-04-02, 17:18

B-__-R-__-B wrote:
i once played a kid that was using the ravens i was using the eagles and it came down to a 3 point game i had the ball on the his 40 yard line i couldnt kick a FG cuz akers leg isnt that big, there was 3 seconds left so i had to go deep, he was in a prevent D and i managed to hit jackson in the back corner of the endzone for the win it was crazy! im sure he was PO'd
This is a win not a loss, but whatever Smile

Nice win. Its always feels great to win on the last play as time expires.
Back to top Go down
B.Z.
New MS Member
New MS Member
B.Z.

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2010-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Worst way or craziest way you lost in madden   Worst way or craziest way you lost in madden Empty2010-04-02, 17:25

especially if you've been down all game
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

Number of posts : 1999
Registration date : 2010-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Worst way or craziest way you lost in madden   Worst way or craziest way you lost in madden Empty2010-04-02, 17:26

XtremeWTRocker wrote:
B-__-R-__-B wrote:
This is a win not a loss, but whatever Worst way or craziest way you lost in madden 478291

well ive never suffered a tough loss like the one i posted so i just posted an instance where i was the winner but none the less tough loss for him.
Back to top Go down
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

Number of posts : 2937
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Worst way or craziest way you lost in madden   Worst way or craziest way you lost in madden Empty2010-04-02, 17:28

XtremeWTRocker wrote:
B-__-R-__-B wrote:

technically this is witnessing someone else lose, so it still applies to the topic.
Back to top Go down
http://moviecorner.org
XtremeWTRocker
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
XtremeWTRocker

PostSubject: Re: Worst way or craziest way you lost in madden   Worst way or craziest way you lost in madden Empty2010-04-02, 17:35

Sir CJ Rockefeller wrote:
XtremeWTRocker wrote:
B-__-R-__-B wrote:

technically this is witnessing someone else lose, so it still applies to the topic.
Actually the subject is called the worst or craziest ways YOU lost in Madden.

But I'm not stressing, I was just joking around.
Back to top Go down
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

Number of posts : 2937
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Worst way or craziest way you lost in madden   Worst way or craziest way you lost in madden Empty2010-04-02, 17:38

leway wrote:
The title says it all

What is the worst or craziest way you lost a madden game or witnessed someone lose a madden game?
Back to top Go down
http://moviecorner.org
PeytonMvPManning
Madden Advisor
Madden Advisor
PeytonMvPManning

Number of posts : 855
Registration date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Worst way or craziest way you lost in madden   Worst way or craziest way you lost in madden Empty2010-04-02, 19:46

ive seen one of my friends in a tournament lose off a 80 yrd screen pass as time expired cause the WR broke a huge gang tackle lol
Back to top Go down
Th3 Ac3r
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Th3 Ac3r

Number of posts : 1012
Registration date : 2009-12-13

PostSubject: Re: Worst way or craziest way you lost in madden   Worst way or craziest way you lost in madden Empty2010-04-02, 20:22

PeytonMvPManning wrote:
ive seen one of my friends in a tournament lose off a 80 yrd screen pass as time expired cause the WR broke a huge gang tackle lol

Michael Crabtree broke out of a gang tackle against me the other day.. It was difficult to watch haha
Back to top Go down
leway
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
leway

PostSubject: Re: Worst way or craziest way you lost in madden   Worst way or craziest way you lost in madden Empty2010-04-02, 20:51

me : I was in a online franchise game. I was redskins and my opponent was falcons

We went to overtime and I had a huge gain that got me to his 10. I want to use all four of my downs to get close as i can. I did a fake fb hb toss to jj arrington. He fumbled, my opponent got it and ran for a td

My friend was in a tourney. It was a SD/Hou game. I cant remember who was who. They went into overtime and on the opening kickoff, his opponent ran it back to win it
Back to top Go down
Genno
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Genno

Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2010-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Worst way or craziest way you lost in madden   Worst way or craziest way you lost in madden Empty2010-04-02, 23:02

I once one a narrow game by a lateral behind me. I was in the middle of the field with a guy with around 85 speed, and everyone was chasing this guy. Well lil did they know that I lateraled to my 95+ guy behind me and I broke a huge gain for the win. w00t.
Back to top Go down
dr806
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2010-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Worst way or craziest way you lost in madden   Worst way or craziest way you lost in madden Empty2010-04-03, 00:10

leway wrote:
My friend was in a tourney. It was a SD/Hou game. I cant remember who was who. They went into overtime and on the opening kickoff, his opponent ran it back to win it

I hate that back when i was a lvl 2 or 3 i played a lvl 32, we took the game to overtime and he ran it back i was so fucken pissed Worst way or craziest way you lost in madden Icon_mad and after the game he kept telling me that i sucked and all this bs....he's the one playing bums to get his level up Worst way or craziest way you lost in madden 129442
Back to top Go down
layinWOOD
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
layinWOOD

Number of posts : 275
Registration date : 2010-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Worst way or craziest way you lost in madden   Worst way or craziest way you lost in madden Empty2010-04-03, 00:12

Ill never forget it....I was playing as the lions against the ravens....I was up big early and asked dude at halftime if he wanted mercy. He denied .....A couple bad plays by me and a couple breaks for him and he was only down 6 with 6 seconds left. Dont know exactly how far he was from TD but it was atleast 65 yards. I picked Quarter 3 Deep against his 4 WR set and thought I had a W in the bag. NOPE! Dude hit D Mason on the sideline and bout 4 broken tackles and a extra point later I lost.

NEVER LET UP. DONT UNDERESTIMATE ANYONE.
Back to top Go down
XtremeWTRocker
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
XtremeWTRocker

PostSubject: Re: Worst way or craziest way you lost in madden   Worst way or craziest way you lost in madden Empty2010-04-03, 00:32

JoshNem wrote:
Ill never forget it....I was playing as the lions against the ravens....I was up big early and asked dude at halftime if he wanted mercy. He denied .....A couple bad plays by me and a couple breaks for him and he was only down 6 with 6 seconds left. Dont know exactly how far he was from TD but it was atleast 65 yards. I picked Quarter 3 Deep against his 4 WR set and thought I had a W in the bag. NOPE! Dude hit D Mason on the sideline and bout 4 broken tackles and a extra point later I lost.

NEVER LET UP. DONT UNDERESTIMATE ANYONE.
Wow. I feel for you. What play did you pick? Prevent?
Back to top Go down
layinWOOD
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
layinWOOD

Number of posts : 275

PostSubject: Re: Worst way or craziest way you lost in madden   Worst way or craziest way you lost in madden Empty2010-04-03, 00:51

Quarter 3 deep....3 deep safties.... 4 dbs in man.... i think i was roamin w ernie sims
Back to top Go down
c4jun
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
c4jun

Number of posts : 387
Registration date : 2009-03-18

PostSubject: Re: Worst way or craziest way you lost in madden   Worst way or craziest way you lost in madden Empty2010-04-03, 09:35

I loss on a play at the end of a gm I was so freaking pissed off. 24 seconds left he had no timeouts. I was getting in alot with the blitz so I said i'll blitz him... BIG mistake. He caught a pass with 3 defenders around him broke 2 tackles and went in for the TD. I had 9 seconds to do something and didn't make anything happen. I was pretty pissed after i loss this so when they have NO TIMEOUTS I WILL NEVER BLITZ again it taught me a lesson lol...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/c4jun
WestFo3
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
WestFo3

Number of posts : 350
Registration date : 2009-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Worst way or craziest way you lost in madden   Worst way or craziest way you lost in madden Empty2010-04-03, 13:13

I tossed a 30 yard TD pass to my TE before half which was 5 yards deep in the endzone. It counted as a TD as first then the booth challaged and called him down at the 1. I mean it wasn't even close the TE got the ball 5 yards in the endzone. I ended up losing by 3. After that though I went on to win the next 9 in a row in my fran. Ownin them bitches
Back to top Go down
leway
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
leway

PostSubject: Re: Worst way or craziest way you lost in madden   Worst way or craziest way you lost in madden Empty2010-04-03, 14:33

dr806 wrote:
leway wrote:

I hate that back when i was a lvl 2 or 3 i played a lvl 32, we took the game to overtime and he ran it back i was so fucken pissed Worst way or craziest way you lost in madden Icon_mad and after the game he kept telling me that i sucked and all this bs....he's the one playing bums to get his level up Worst way or craziest way you lost in madden 129442
Was he only playing level 1's lol
Back to top Go down
danomite
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 18

PostSubject: Re: Worst way or craziest way you lost in madden   Worst way or craziest way you lost in madden Empty2010-04-04, 11:19

I was up 56-14 with 10 seconds to go and my router goofed and automatically gave me a loss. Also another time I was playing someone and they conceded mercy and then quickly logged off as i accepted, Well the lost conn screen came up right away and I chose continue vs cpu thinking the game was over but the cpu played it out. I won the game but EA gave me a LOSS!! I have about a 9%d/c rate out of over 250 games!! I hate it because i was up in almost all of them. A few of them the game didn't even start and I was booted and given a loss!!!

I also lost by a fg to a lvl 32. I barely nudged his reciever and got a PI penalty with 15 seconds to go. I ws trying to swat the ball too not pick it.
Back to top Go down
leway
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
leway

PostSubject: Re: Worst way or craziest way you lost in madden   Worst way or craziest way you lost in madden Empty2010-04-05, 03:31

^^^
I had 4 dc's on me and all 4 came while I was a a big win streak.
Back to top Go down
IASI Desperado
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Worst way or craziest way you lost in madden   Worst way or craziest way you lost in madden Empty2010-04-05, 05:12

yeah I know I'm suppose to post a lose but today I was gettin frustrated in a online game and with only like 5 sec left in game guy was gonna dump it off on a short pass i called punt safe zone as a joke my defense tipped the ball and I manually user picked it from there with Bernard Scott lol 8 the other way i won with a fg in OT after that
Back to top Go down
hacush
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2010-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Worst way or craziest way you lost in madden   Worst way or craziest way you lost in madden Empty2010-04-06, 05:57

I was up 21-17 against New england, with 32 seconds left the guy went spread gun and did a screen reverse with welker and my dumb ass prevent guys all ran left and by the time I could get there because I was useing keith bullock and for some reason if a guy blocks you you cant escape it was too late. I now use that play from time to time LOL
Back to top Go down
MeNaCVa3
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2010-03-19

PostSubject: Re: Worst way or craziest way you lost in madden   Worst way or craziest way you lost in madden Empty2010-04-06, 12:14

I Was Hosting a Local Tourny I WAs Like 20 Guys And The Pot Was Like 400$...It Was Me And My Homie In The Championship Game For The Money And I Was Winning The Whole Game 9-0 Then 9-3...My Defense Gave Up a Late TD With .35 Ticks Left...So Its 10-9...I Got 2 TO's So Im In Good Shape...I Get A Pretty Good KO Return Couple Plays Later Its .08 Seconds Left But Im right Outside Field Goal Range And I Have A TO Left...I Hit My TE On A Skinny Post Wide Open...Im Pressin Select The Whole Time Like WTF...Come To Find Out THis Stupid TE Breaks @ Tackles By The Time I Realized He Was Still Up It Was Too Late...Time Expired I Get Tackled On The 1 Yard Line...If Only I Would Have Anticipated MY TE Breakin Tackles I Would Have Scored Easily cuz That Split Second I Was Standin Still Cost Me The Game

Another Time ....Im Playin This Cat From Cali For 1500$ Yes U Heard Me 1500$...Its 3000$ On The PS2...This Was Like Madden 2001...I Drive The Ball Down by 2 Points Late In The Game...I Get To The 3 Yard Line No T0's And Like 12 Seconds On Ther Clock....I Quickly Pick FG...Got The Kick Off In Time But Missed The Field Goal From The 3 YARD LINE!!!....I Was Sick!!!!!....Money Gone But I Was a Monster In 01 Madden With The Rams..I Hustled My Friends All The Time...Madden Was My Come Up
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Worst way or craziest way you lost in madden   Worst way or craziest way you lost in madden Empty

Back to top Go down

Worst way or craziest way you lost in madden
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next