Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Couple of questions about defense/offense for madden 10?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
DaddyxBooKouT
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 75
Registration date : 2009-08-13

Couple of questions about defense/offense for madden 10? Empty
PostSubject: Couple of questions about defense/offense for madden 10?   Couple of questions about defense/offense for madden 10? Empty2009-08-13, 18:45

Okay, first question. How do you pass commit and run commit on defense, I have the gamestop demo and cannot pass or run commit, tried using right analog stick as in 09, but did not work or atleast it did not pop up as it did in 09 or it does and I miss it.

Now on offense, when user catching the football. I hear ppl stating "stick catch" or something, I just use Y, so whats the deal with using the stick to catch in madden 10?

Also when running the ball, hold to the RB then juke, or power move, or spin...makes it more efficient. Try it.
Back to top Go down
Minnesota_AD28
New MS Member
New MS Member
Minnesota_AD28

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2009-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Couple of questions about defense/offense for madden 10?   Couple of questions about defense/offense for madden 10? Empty2009-08-13, 19:18

There is no run or pass commit man they got rid of it this year i think its stupid personally but whatever, On offense stick catching i have no idea what that is. And dont hold down the turbo but unless you in the open field
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/mattbjorke
huh1231
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
huh1231

Number of posts : 371
Registration date : 2008-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Couple of questions about defense/offense for madden 10?   Couple of questions about defense/offense for madden 10? Empty2009-08-13, 19:33

he's saying RB which is the cover ball button. idk what you mean by more efficient though. i know all the moves are more effective if your not holding turbo but i dont know what you comparing it to.
Back to top Go down
DaTBa1LHaWK
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
DaTBa1LHaWK

Number of posts : 1494
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Couple of questions about defense/offense for madden 10?   Couple of questions about defense/offense for madden 10? Empty2009-08-13, 19:43

i think u mean rocket catch.. rocket catch takes "stick work", i think he just got the names confused..
Back to top Go down
beeman999
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
beeman999

Number of posts : 613
Registration date : 2009-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Couple of questions about defense/offense for madden 10?   Couple of questions about defense/offense for madden 10? Empty2009-08-13, 20:02

dont hold turbo when u juke hold it to get through hole then juke then once u get to second leve ljuke
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Couple of questions about defense/offense for madden 10?   Couple of questions about defense/offense for madden 10? Empty

Back to top Go down

Couple of questions about defense/offense for madden 10?
Page 1 of 1