Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Couple noob questions... please answer.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
John R
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2009-10-01

Couple noob questions... please answer. Empty
PostSubject: Couple noob questions... please answer.   Couple noob questions... please answer. Empty2009-10-06, 14:05

greetings,

yes,... it is true, I am a madden noob! Couple noob questions... please answer. Icon_cheers

I have been viewing the forums for a while and recently joined and I have noticed some terms being used quite a bit. I was wondering if anyone would answer these couple questions for me...

1. What exactly is a "SCHEME"? I notice people talking about "set up a good scheme" etc. I was wondering exactly what that means...

2. "Lab it"... Alot of people talk about this, (ex: I will lab it,... go lab it,... etc). I have no clue what this is...

3. Nano Blitz?... obviously it is some kind of blitz strategy, but what exactly is the "nano" part of the phrase?

thank you in advance for answering these noob questions... and for those who wanna make fun of the noobs...
[--you--> Couple noob questions... please answer. 609714 <--noob--] Couple noob questions... please answer. Icon_razz (just wanted to have fun with smilies.)
Back to top Go down
iGotBeast$wag13
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
iGotBeast$wag13

Number of posts : 533
Registration date : 2009-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Couple noob questions... please answer.   Couple noob questions... please answer. Empty2009-10-06, 14:14

Nano blitzes are when you a complicated blitz that brings in 1,2, or even 3 people untouched to automatically get a sack or rush the QB. Labbin is when you practice a specific play or formation to try and master it in D coverages that you have trouble with. Schemes are a little like you gameplan. Its when you have a mindset of wat you wanna do in certain situations or in a game. Hope i could help. Add me sometime, u have a headset? ill try and help u
PSN: OBBIE13_MONEYJR
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

Number of posts : 2328
Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Couple noob questions... please answer.   Couple noob questions... please answer. Empty2009-10-06, 14:44

A scheme is just like in real football when u hear teams talk about schemes.. When u see someone running a certain offence or defence u should have an offencive or defencive scheme of about 3-5 plays that u feel comfortable running against their O or D that they are running..

Labbin is basically practice mode or an unranked game where u try to find plays and set up those plays to beat any coverage u think they are throwing at u.. I use practice mode but most people use unranked games and lab with other ballers on this site..

Nanos are pretty much overload blitzs for the most part when u overload one side of the line and someone comes through untouched to get a sack before the qb can even hand the ball off if it were a run play.. Not all nanos are overload blitzs but most are..
Back to top Go down
http://zebragamer.com/forums/register.php?referrerid=11
Wholetthevickouthoohoo
New MS Member
New MS Member
Wholetthevickouthoohoo

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2009-10-02

PostSubject: Re: Couple noob questions... please answer.   Couple noob questions... please answer. Empty2009-10-06, 15:06

John R wrote:
greetings,

yes,... it is true, I am a madden noob! Couple noob questions... please answer. Icon_cheers

I have been viewing the forums for a while and recently joined and I have noticed some terms being used quite a bit. I was wondering if anyone would answer these couple questions for me...

1. What exactly is a "SCHEME"? I notice people talking about "set up a good scheme" etc. I was wondering exactly what that means...

2. "Lab it"... Alot of people talk about this, (ex: I will lab it,... go lab it,... etc). I have no clue what this is...

3. Nano Blitz?... obviously it is some kind of blitz strategy, but what exactly is the "nano" part of the phrase?

thank you in advance for answering these noob questions... and for those who wanna make fun of the noobs...
[--you--> Couple noob questions... please answer. 609714 <--noob--] Couple noob questions... please answer. Icon_razz (just wanted to have fun with smilies.)

labbin is when me and my buds get together and make meth and go play madden lol
Back to top Go down
John R
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2009-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Couple noob questions... please answer.   Couple noob questions... please answer. Empty2009-10-06, 15:44

Wholetthevickouthoohoo wrote:

labbin is when me and my buds get together and make meth and go play madden lol

Couple noob questions... please answer. 258281 Couple noob questions... please answer. 63444
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

Number of posts : 1839
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Couple noob questions... please answer.   Couple noob questions... please answer. Empty2009-10-06, 23:44

meth...ahhhhhhh..now that's saying something...lolololololololololol Couple noob questions... please answer. Lol Couple noob questions... please answer. Lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Couple noob questions... please answer.   Couple noob questions... please answer. Empty

Back to top Go down

Couple noob questions... please answer.
Page 1 of 1