Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

quick burst jukes

Go down 
AuthorMessage
smitty7
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-08-10

quick burst jukes Empty
PostSubject: quick burst jukes   quick burst jukes Empty2009-08-10, 20:32

I have not played the demo yet and was just wondering if there are quick burst jukes again like 04 madden. For anyone that doesn't know what I'm talking about go to youtube.com and search quick burst madden 2010 and watch the first video with AP aka AD. Its crazy how bad the jukes were last year compared to 5 or 6years ago.
Back to top Go down
smitty7
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-08-10

quick burst jukes Empty
PostSubject: Re: quick burst jukes   quick burst jukes Empty2009-08-10, 20:45

I have watched tons of videos and all I see is the same old jukes from last year. I hope they have the quick juke along with the jump juke this year or it is going to be a big disappointment for me. I love the fast backs and unless your spinning or using manual jukes its weak and the game is to slow for manuals. Holla
Back to top Go down

quick burst jukes
Page 1 of 1