Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

How to quick burst juke/ quick cut?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dwil_90
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-08-26

How to quick burst juke/ quick cut? Empty
PostSubject: How to quick burst juke/ quick cut?   How to quick burst juke/ quick cut? Empty2009-11-16, 12:12

I seen to many post with this, how to do it?!?!?!?!?!?!??!! How to quick burst juke/ quick cut? 517225
Back to top Go down
s0liddy
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
s0liddy

Number of posts : 350
Registration date : 2009-09-03

PostSubject: Re: How to quick burst juke/ quick cut?   How to quick burst juke/ quick cut? Empty2009-11-16, 13:38

Hold RT for Speed > When you cut left hit the Rstick left at the same time, when you cut right, hit the Rstick right at the same time. Use with high agil, high, elusiveness dudes for the best effectiveness.
Back to top Go down
dwil_90
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-08-26

PostSubject: Re: How to quick burst juke/ quick cut?   How to quick burst juke/ quick cut? Empty2009-11-23, 23:01

So let me get this right, when I push the left analog stick left, I push the right analog at the same time? And vice-versa for pushing the right analog stick right.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to quick burst juke/ quick cut?   How to quick burst juke/ quick cut? Empty

Back to top Go down

How to quick burst juke/ quick cut?
Page 1 of 1