Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Strong Close Quick Toss or Far Twins Quick Toss

Go down 
+6
MiamiXCanes
jahova6
*34DoubleTrouble28*
iGotBeast$wag13
huh1231
Rondell50
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Rondell50
New MS Member
New MS Member
Rondell50

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2009-07-16

Strong Close Quick Toss or Far Twins  Quick Toss Empty
PostSubject: Strong Close Quick Toss or Far Twins Quick Toss   Strong Close Quick Toss or Far Twins  Quick Toss Empty2009-11-12, 14:40

Right now after labbing both I would have to say Far Twins has been more effective for me when set-up properly.
Back to top Go down
huh1231
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
huh1231

Number of posts : 371
Registration date : 2008-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Strong Close Quick Toss or Far Twins Quick Toss   Strong Close Quick Toss or Far Twins  Quick Toss Empty2009-11-12, 15:22

yea far tight is the better toss but strong close is the better formation.
Back to top Go down
iGotBeast$wag13
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
iGotBeast$wag13

Number of posts : 533
Registration date : 2009-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Strong Close Quick Toss or Far Twins Quick Toss   Strong Close Quick Toss or Far Twins  Quick Toss Empty2009-11-12, 15:49

i use the strong close, and average about 111 yrds rushing per contest. But the far twins can be deadly if used correctly
Back to top Go down
*34DoubleTrouble28*
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2009-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Strong Close Quick Toss or Far Twins Quick Toss   Strong Close Quick Toss or Far Twins  Quick Toss Empty2009-11-12, 16:57

how do you set it up? far tight twins toss, do you slide protect, motion or what?
Back to top Go down
jahova6
New MS Member
New MS Member
jahova6

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2009-10-19

PostSubject: Re: Strong Close Quick Toss or Far Twins Quick Toss   Strong Close Quick Toss or Far Twins  Quick Toss Empty2009-11-12, 17:05

for some reason whenever i try the strong i close toss it usually gets blown up before the qb can toss it but if he can get the toss off its usually a good play
Back to top Go down
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

Number of posts : 1661
Registration date : 2009-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Strong Close Quick Toss or Far Twins Quick Toss   Strong Close Quick Toss or Far Twins  Quick Toss Empty2009-11-12, 17:10

Far tight twins=best formation in the game
west coast PB is fire Strong Close Quick Toss or Far Twins  Quick Toss 584266
Back to top Go down
dracocepheus
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
dracocepheus

Number of posts : 526
Registration date : 2009-09-03

PostSubject: Re: Strong Close Quick Toss or Far Twins Quick Toss   Strong Close Quick Toss or Far Twins  Quick Toss Empty2009-11-12, 20:01

Been labbing both as well I was wanting to switch from the West Coast but haven't got good results out of the other playbooks with strong toss. Not really sure if I'm setting the strong toss up correct. I went ahead and switched to Seattle's playbook witch also has Far Twins toss and more I-Formation with the addition of Split Back formation.
Back to top Go down
Sun
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Sun

Number of posts : 329
Registration date : 2009-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Strong Close Quick Toss or Far Twins Quick Toss   Strong Close Quick Toss or Far Twins  Quick Toss Empty2009-11-12, 20:08

Strong Close Quick Toss isn't really good. It's just effective when the opponent overdefends the Offtackle.

If you want an effective toss, there's the Weak Twins Toss that looks nice.
Back to top Go down
dracocepheus
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
dracocepheus

PostSubject: Re: Strong Close Quick Toss or Far Twins Quick Toss   Strong Close Quick Toss or Far Twins  Quick Toss Empty2009-11-12, 21:15

Sun wrote:
Strong Close Quick Toss isn't really good. It's just effective when the opponent overdefends the Offtackle.

If you want an effective toss, there's the Weak Twins Toss that looks nice.

What playbooks can you find that in. I have seen a weak twins toss but don't remember what playbooks it was in
Back to top Go down
Crunk
Crunk

Number of posts : 2578
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Strong Close Quick Toss or Far Twins Quick Toss   Strong Close Quick Toss or Far Twins  Quick Toss Empty2009-11-12, 21:28

Both are great formations, but I would rather play against the far tight because strong I off tackle can be contained, but they will get a big run soon.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/thecrunkologyst
Sun
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Sun

Number of posts : 329
Registration date : 2009-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Strong Close Quick Toss or Far Twins Quick Toss   Strong Close Quick Toss or Far Twins  Quick Toss Empty2009-11-14, 11:58

dracocepheus wrote:
What playbooks can you find that in. I have seen a weak twins toss but don't remember what playbooks it was in

In PITT playbook. Weak Flex Twins - Toss Weak

There's also a stretch, a counter and a dive to compliment the toss.
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

Number of posts : 1839
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Strong Close Quick Toss or Far Twins Quick Toss   Strong Close Quick Toss or Far Twins  Quick Toss Empty2009-11-15, 02:47

sea..p.book..go with it'''''go with it''''''all the fire you need.. Strong Close Quick Toss or Far Twins  Quick Toss 72383 Strong Close Quick Toss or Far Twins  Quick Toss 245863
Back to top Go down
dracocepheus
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
dracocepheus

PostSubject: Re: Strong Close Quick Toss or Far Twins Quick Toss   Strong Close Quick Toss or Far Twins  Quick Toss Empty2009-11-15, 06:55

so much swag wrote:
sea..p.book..go with it'''''go with it''''''all the fire you need.

What I like about this book is all the I-Form
Back to top Go down
so much swag
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
so much swag

Number of posts : 1839
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Strong Close Quick Toss or Far Twins Quick Toss   Strong Close Quick Toss or Far Twins  Quick Toss Empty2009-11-15, 13:33

you got a scheme...out of all the I-form...if you do it right!!!!!! Strong Close Quick Toss or Far Twins  Quick Toss 584266
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Strong Close Quick Toss or Far Twins Quick Toss   Strong Close Quick Toss or Far Twins  Quick Toss Empty

Back to top Go down

Strong Close Quick Toss or Far Twins Quick Toss
Page 1 of 1