Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

WTF is up with the speed burst and dumben down defenders on badly thrown balls.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
sloppyjoe1762
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2009-09-22

WTF is up with the speed burst and dumben down defenders on badly thrown balls. Empty
PostSubject: WTF is up with the speed burst and dumben down defenders on badly thrown balls.   WTF is up with the speed burst and dumben down defenders on badly thrown balls. Empty2009-09-23, 11:15

Just lost an over time game I had Miami dude had the Chargers (no I don't use the Miami playbook I use Denver's NO WILDCAT) its overtime 3rd and 17 he runs play action pass to Gates I'm G. Wilson Gates cuts across the field Crowder is infront of Gates I'm closeing on him the ball is badly over thrown then the glitch Crowder just stops running and Gates jumps in the air and speeds up to the speed of the ball for the catch. WTF their making up for lack of real animations and pumping up players that are good to superman statis to catch a over thrown ball.Can EA get real and just let balls be over thrown like on Sundays. It was one of those plays that was shut down you know where are your defenders are running ahead of the WR's routes I know thats not real D but thats Madden D just becuase its Rivers to Gates they make my dude just stop out of nowhere and Gates fly at the speed of light for the ball Please its * like that, WTF is up with the speed burst and dumben down defenders on badly thrown balls. 1069449046bcd664c21db15b1dfedaee WTF is up with the speed burst and dumben down defenders on badly thrown balls. 1069449046bcd664c21db15b1dfedaee WTF is up with the speed burst and dumben down defenders on badly thrown balls. 1069449046bcd664c21db15b1dfedaee WTF is up with the speed burst and dumben down defenders on badly thrown balls. 1069449046bcd664c21db15b1dfedaee that makes me compare NBA LIVE to NBA2k and think dam we are playing some bullsh$t football game cuz compared to NBA2k NBA LIVE is some bullsh$t sometimes all I can say is WOW

SloppyJoe1762
proud player @ gamersaloon.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.gamersaloon.com
ghostnote
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2008-11-23

WTF is up with the speed burst and dumben down defenders on badly thrown balls. Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTF is up with the speed burst and dumben down defenders on badly thrown balls.   WTF is up with the speed burst and dumben down defenders on badly thrown balls. Empty2009-09-23, 17:19

yea i played some dude yesterday and got up 21- 0 in the first quarter.after that my a.i. just got dumb for like 2 quarters.recievers dropped like 4 wide open passes.vick was just lobbing it into double coverage and completing passes.and of course marion barber fumbled.after he scored twice to make it 21-14 my guys finaly played normal again.vick ended up fumbling on the game tying drive and i won the game but this crap is b.s.i understand they have it programmed to kinda make it even out and all but cmon....i shouldnt have to hold on by the skin of my nuts to get a win when i destroyed this guy.
Back to top Go down
xMattex
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
xMattex

Number of posts : 365
Registration date : 2009-09-02

PostSubject: Re: WTF is up with the speed burst and dumben down defenders on badly thrown balls.   WTF is up with the speed burst and dumben down defenders on badly thrown balls. Empty2009-09-23, 17:38

I've honestly never had that problem.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/xthedarkersideoflifex
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WTF is up with the speed burst and dumben down defenders on badly thrown balls.   WTF is up with the speed burst and dumben down defenders on badly thrown balls. Empty

Back to top Go down

WTF is up with the speed burst and dumben down defenders on badly thrown balls.
Page 1 of 1