Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

I'm Callin You Out Thread

Go down 
+17
DyNaMicakaDNM
Mister_JP
jayrod305
wheelz09
iTz K1ng FuZ10n
AntiTvon
beeman999
enyo24
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
Devo
Baseballa
enyo9
Ketcham While They're Hot
DaTBa1LHaWK
TheDon270
PeytonMvPManning
SticK2NaSty
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
beeman999
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
beeman999

Number of posts : 613
Registration date : 2009-02-25

I'm Callin You Out Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Callin You Out Thread   I'm Callin You Out Thread - Page 2 Empty2009-08-11, 22:44

i am calling everyone out. lol. but no but if u wanna play me hit me up my psn is beeman999. i am not amazing at madden but i like to consider myself pretty good ill play anyone from this site. hope to play you guys when madden 10 drops
Back to top Go down
AntiTvon
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2009-08-05

PostSubject: Re: I'm Callin You Out Thread   I'm Callin You Out Thread - Page 2 Empty2009-08-12, 14:27

im calling Tvon out to a Rap Battle on his radio show
Back to top Go down
enyo24
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member

Number of posts : 314
Registration date : 2009-08-11

PostSubject: Re: I'm Callin You Out Thread   I'm Callin You Out Thread - Page 2 Empty2009-08-12, 14:38

id want to hear that!
Back to top Go down
beeman999
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
beeman999

Number of posts : 613
Registration date : 2009-02-25

PostSubject: Re: I'm Callin You Out Thread   I'm Callin You Out Thread - Page 2 Empty2009-08-12, 16:11

AntiTvon wrote:
im calling Tvon out to a Rap Battle on his radio show
do it comeon youll be the best person on the site if you do comeon do it
Back to top Go down
iTz K1ng FuZ10n
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member

Number of posts : 1174
Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: I'm Callin You Out Thread   I'm Callin You Out Thread - Page 2 Empty2009-08-12, 16:33

dude..i would love to hear that so i can laugh my ass off
Back to top Go down
Devo
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Devo

Number of posts : 1120
Registration date : 2009-02-28

PostSubject: Re: I'm Callin You Out Thread   I'm Callin You Out Thread - Page 2 Empty2009-08-12, 16:37

beeman999 wrote:
i am calling everyone out. lol. but no but if u wanna play me hit me up my psn is beeman999. i am not amazing at madden but i like to consider myself pretty good ill play anyone from this site. hope to play you guys when madden 10 drops
damn ho i aint played you in a long ass time so imma be hittin you up this weekend once i get the game
Back to top Go down
wheelz09
New MS Member
New MS Member
wheelz09

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: I'm Callin You Out Thread   I'm Callin You Out Thread - Page 2 Empty2009-08-13, 02:20

I'm calling out EVERYONE on dis site! I got my Madden yesterday; dat's right, I'm dat damn good! lol
Back to top Go down
enyo24
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member

PostSubject: Re: I'm Callin You Out Thread   I'm Callin You Out Thread - Page 2 Empty2009-08-13, 11:12

im calling out that new guy "enyork"

way steal the name man
Back to top Go down
jayrod305
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2009-07-14

PostSubject: Re: I'm Callin You Out Thread   I'm Callin You Out Thread - Page 2 Empty2009-08-14, 11:36

lol most of ya'll ill be playing on the league so No sweat im new ok just dont under estimate Rod cuz as long as you kno your plays ur good money and what to pick when the situation pops up is what counts . So i'll see ya'll bois ima be labbing up with my peoples so ima be straight but one them franchises start we talkin buisness My game should be on point dont like to brag or anything but im fairly good in w.e madden just got to get use to this one so i'll be seeing ya'll bois in the league that way ya'll dont be useing no glitches or any thing that way its straight up madden football ya dig
Back to top Go down
enyo24
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member

PostSubject: Re: I'm Callin You Out Thread   I'm Callin You Out Thread - Page 2 Empty2009-08-14, 13:23

i honestly read that and understood nothing
Back to top Go down
Mister_JP
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Mister_JP

Number of posts : 440
Registration date : 2009-02-27

PostSubject: Re: I'm Callin You Out Thread   I'm Callin You Out Thread - Page 2 Empty2009-08-14, 13:28

jayrod305 wrote:
lol most of ya'll ill be playing on the league so No sweat im new ok just dont under estimate Rod cuz as long as you kno your plays ur good money and what to pick when the situation pops up is what counts . So i'll see ya'll bois ima be labbing up with my peoples so ima be straight but one them franchises start we talkin buisness My game should be on point dont like to brag or anything but im fairly good in w.e madden just got to get use to this one so i'll be seeing ya'll bois in the league that way ya'll dont be useing no glitches or any thing that way its straight up madden football ya dig

lmao hell yeaa thats what im sayin
Back to top Go down
jayrod305
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2009-07-14

PostSubject: Re: I'm Callin You Out Thread   I'm Callin You Out Thread - Page 2 Empty2009-08-14, 13:49

Them boston bois are to slow I guess lol. Jus playin homie ill c u n da league though . Ill let my controller do the talking don't take what I said to the heart now I kno how u brady fans are.
Back to top Go down
enyo24
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member

PostSubject: Re: I'm Callin You Out Thread   I'm Callin You Out Thread - Page 2 Empty2009-08-14, 13:56

I still dont know what you said but I are you in the MG PS3 league?
Back to top Go down
DyNaMicakaDNM
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 187
Registration date : 2009-02-06

PostSubject: Re: I'm Callin You Out Thread   I'm Callin You Out Thread - Page 2 Empty2009-08-17, 09:18

Im callin out CJ. I told you last year that you would not own me in this madden if all the BS was cut out, and Im going to prove it
Back to top Go down
DyNaMicakaDNM
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

PostSubject: Re: I'm Callin You Out Thread   I'm Callin You Out Thread - Page 2 Empty2009-08-23, 01:53

Im callin out EggzOverEazy. We have yet to play each other on this madden and I've asked you a few times to play me, but you never even responded.
Back to top Go down
Fudgy
Fudgy

Number of posts : 4368
Registration date : 2008-03-12

PostSubject: Re: I'm Callin You Out Thread   I'm Callin You Out Thread - Page 2 Empty2009-08-23, 02:46

DyNaMicakaDNM wrote:
Im callin out EggzOverEazy. We have yet to play each other on this madden and I've asked you a few times to play me, but you never even responded.

ooooooooo dem sound like fight'n words
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jakelee75
DyNaMicakaDNM
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

PostSubject: Re: I'm Callin You Out Thread   I'm Callin You Out Thread - Page 2 Empty2009-08-23, 15:33

uhhh, well hes not exactly a rival like that or anything but im just tryin to play him cuz he actin scared. LOL! I cant even trash talk though, im strugglin like hell
Back to top Go down
mjcar89
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2009-09-02

PostSubject: Re: I'm Callin You Out Thread   I'm Callin You Out Thread - Page 2 Empty2009-09-02, 14:24

i'm callin all of u out.....i'm soft at this gameee Wink
Back to top Go down
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

Number of posts : 2937
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: I'm Callin You Out Thread   I'm Callin You Out Thread - Page 2 Empty2009-09-02, 16:13

DyNaMicakaDNM wrote:
Im callin out CJ. I told you last year that you would not own me in this madden if all the BS was cut out, and Im going to prove it
3-1 so far.
Back to top Go down
http://moviecorner.org
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ

Number of posts : 919
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: I'm Callin You Out Thread   I'm Callin You Out Thread - Page 2 Empty2009-09-02, 16:59

im calling out the guy who is calling out cj. get ready 4 a beatdown DyNaMicakaDNM im 4-0 so far
Back to top Go down
DyNaMicakaDNM
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

PostSubject: Re: I'm Callin You Out Thread   I'm Callin You Out Thread - Page 2 Empty2009-09-04, 23:15

add me whenever. PSN: DyNaMic21. And CJ dont think i cant beat you. you only win against me because i have to worry about stoppin your RB on that stupid slant constantly throughout the game
Back to top Go down
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

Number of posts : 2937
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: I'm Callin You Out Thread   I'm Callin You Out Thread - Page 2 Empty2009-09-07, 12:23

You just quit on me, because I made a smart decision to take the W instead of getting the TD and trying to go for 2 to go up by 7.
Back to top Go down
http://moviecorner.org
ihaveadream-mlk
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
ihaveadream-mlk

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2009-03-15

PostSubject: Re: I'm Callin You Out Thread   I'm Callin You Out Thread - Page 2 Empty2009-09-14, 15:30

I calling you out hawk if you still playing on ps3 as well.
Back to top Go down
http://www.howardjacksonstudio.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm Callin You Out Thread   I'm Callin You Out Thread - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm Callin You Out Thread
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2