Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

We NEED a new THREAD!

Go down 
+5
BoSpOrTsFaN
bigbuddah
EggzOverEazy
xPICKx4xSIXx
dirty-mullet
9 posters
AuthorMessage
dirty-mullet
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
dirty-mullet

Number of posts : 201
Registration date : 2008-08-09

We NEED a new THREAD! Empty
PostSubject: We NEED a new THREAD!   We NEED a new THREAD! Empty2008-12-15, 17:38

We need a new forum for people to post worthless responses to, so that
they can increase their post #'s. Just post anything even if it
something pointless, if you need examples or what type of pointless
responses to post, seek out BOSTONBEANER or xxSENIORxx, I am sure they can provide some tips on how to be an effective post whore.
Back to top Go down
xPICKx4xSIXx
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
xPICKx4xSIXx

Number of posts : 332
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: We NEED a new THREAD!   We NEED a new THREAD! Empty2008-12-15, 17:41

Mullet Wat Are U Talkin Bout Cuz Da Only Thing Im Doin Is Bein Committed To The Site U Got Problems If Its Botherin U
Back to top Go down
http://Www.Myspace.Com/TakeemDaNigga1
dirty-mullet
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
dirty-mullet

Number of posts : 201
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: We NEED a new THREAD!   We NEED a new THREAD! Empty2008-12-15, 18:02

I dont think I am the only one that gets annoyed by it.
Back to top Go down
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

Number of posts : 3158
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: We NEED a new THREAD!   We NEED a new THREAD! Empty2008-12-15, 18:09

ok, that was just for fun. had to put that in there, and ill leave it as an example. but really... it is annoying. some people post USELESS stuff. i dont mind people commenting on stuff, i do that, too. It's more of when people make a post that gives you the distinct feeling that they didn't read the original post.
Back to top Go down
xPICKx4xSIXx
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
xPICKx4xSIXx

Number of posts : 332
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: We NEED a new THREAD!   We NEED a new THREAD! Empty2008-12-15, 18:13

But I Read Everything Imma Reply To
Back to top Go down
http://Www.Myspace.Com/TakeemDaNigga1
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

Number of posts : 2949
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: We NEED a new THREAD!   We NEED a new THREAD! Empty2008-12-15, 18:43

well how about this folk...i kno some ppl on here dont post useful stuff on here and post stuff like i agree or something short to tell everyone they have read it and that they agree and wat not but if everyone were to add a little substance to there post then it would be alot better and useful to those who are new to the scene ya dig...but how bout this if u feel something is worthless hit me up wit a pm and ill delete it if i feel it is useless caus some ppl do post things without reading the starter thread for example...i made the post wat kind of passer are u we had this huge quiz u could take and everything and i looked back on it and ppl was jus putting "i pass short" now that is a useless post specially wen i put in the work to categorize wat kind a passer u where haha anyways hope this isnt to long put the solution is if something u feel is useless then pm me, mod, fudgy or any other head mod and they can delete that post
Back to top Go down
BoSpOrTsFaN
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
BoSpOrTsFaN

Number of posts : 1624
Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: We NEED a new THREAD!   We NEED a new THREAD! Empty2008-12-15, 22:32

i try to delete a lot of spam.
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

Number of posts : 2436
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: We NEED a new THREAD!   We NEED a new THREAD! Empty2008-12-15, 23:37

bigbuddah wrote:
well how about this folk...i kno some ppl on here dont post useful stuff on here and post stuff like i agree or something short to tell everyone they have read it and that they agree and wat not but if everyone were to add a little substance to there post then it would be alot better and useful to those who are new to the scene ya dig...but how bout this if u feel something is worthless hit me up wit a pm and ill delete it if i feel it is useless caus some ppl do post things without reading the starter thread for example...i made the post wat kind of passer are u we had this huge quiz u could take and everything and i looked back on it and ppl was jus putting "i pass short" now that is a useless post specially wen i put in the work to categorize wat kind a passer u where haha anyways hope this isnt to long put the solution is if something u feel is useless then pm me, mod, fudgy or any other head mod and they can delete that post

i agree. lol!
Back to top Go down
Modrewgnu
Administrator
Administrator
Modrewgnu

Number of posts : 3253
Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: We NEED a new THREAD!   We NEED a new THREAD! Empty2008-12-15, 23:45

ya great post dirty mullet, a lot of people are spamming, maybe to get there post count up so that they can appy to get into the exclusive section. You will be DENIED if you apply and your posts are spam, so quit wasting your time and everyone elses and just make thoughtful posts.
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum.madden-school.com
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

Number of posts : 2328
Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: We NEED a new THREAD!   We NEED a new THREAD! Empty2008-12-16, 09:55

I dont know why im gettin complained about.. everyones encouraged to stay active and thats all im doin.. if i have thoughts on a post i post em..
Back to top Go down
http://zebragamer.com/forums/register.php?referrerid=11
Swag Escobar
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Swag Escobar

Number of posts : 1156
Registration date : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: We NEED a new THREAD!   We NEED a new THREAD! Empty2008-12-16, 13:56

omg dirty is on to me lol spam (lol not really i rarely ever really post)
Back to top Go down
BoSpOrTsFaN
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
BoSpOrTsFaN

Number of posts : 1624
Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: We NEED a new THREAD!   We NEED a new THREAD! Empty2008-12-17, 14:27

i haven't seen much wrong with boston beaners post.
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

Number of posts : 2436
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: We NEED a new THREAD!   We NEED a new THREAD! Empty2008-12-17, 15:44

BoSpOrTsFaN wrote:
i haven't seen much wrong with boston beaners post.

uh.....you wouldn't...being a homer and all! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We NEED a new THREAD!   We NEED a new THREAD! Empty

Back to top Go down

We NEED a new THREAD!
Page 1 of 1