Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

I'm Callin You Out Thread

Go down 
+17
DyNaMicakaDNM
Mister_JP
jayrod305
wheelz09
iTz K1ng FuZ10n
AntiTvon
beeman999
enyo24
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
Devo
Baseballa
enyo9
Ketcham While They're Hot
DaTBa1LHaWK
TheDon270
PeytonMvPManning
SticK2NaSty
21 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
SticK2NaSty
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
SticK2NaSty

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2008-12-30

I'm Callin You Out Thread Empty
PostSubject: I'm Callin You Out Thread   I'm Callin You Out Thread Empty2009-08-10, 17:35

Call out anyone on the site you want to play when you get madden 10. Let's get ready for Madden 10 everyone lets go baby!

Swag I'm callin you out when i get madden 10 im going to run, run and run some more on you Whoooo!! lets go!
Back to top Go down
PeytonMvPManning
Madden Advisor
Madden Advisor
PeytonMvPManning

Number of posts : 855
Registration date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: I'm Callin You Out Thread   I'm Callin You Out Thread Empty2009-08-10, 19:56

i want spencer lol
Back to top Go down
TheDon270
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
TheDon270

Number of posts : 666
Registration date : 2009-06-18

PostSubject: Re: I'm Callin You Out Thread   I'm Callin You Out Thread Empty2009-08-10, 20:26

i'm calling all of you out....lol....nah, just hit me up cause i want to play the best this year on madden...i admit in madden 09, i was playing level 1's for a while cause i was trying to get use to the gameplay and everything, cause madden 09 was the first time i played any kind of madden on the ps3, i had a ps2 for years....i finally bought my ps3 when tax season came up this year.....it took me months to finally build up to play the upper level dudes.....like that chump spence, c-diddy, arf492, aneel778776 and other countless level 30 somethings i started playing, and beating.....but i lost my love for madden 09 cause of the glitchers i was facing and losing to, like that punk ****** dezthadude79....i'm looking forward to making myself a BEAST by facing the rest of you guys. i'll take my beatings like a man, cause you live and learn..and all i can do is get better in madden. which i know i will get better....you guys looked out for me and helped me with my game alot...and i appreciate it bruh...yall be easy.
Back to top Go down
DaTBa1LHaWK
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
DaTBa1LHaWK

Number of posts : 1494
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: I'm Callin You Out Thread   I'm Callin You Out Thread Empty2009-08-10, 20:47

TheDon270 wrote:
i'm calling all of you out....lol....nah, just hit me up cause i want to play the best this year on madden...i admit in madden 09, i was playing level 1's for a while cause i was trying to get use to the gameplay and everything, cause madden 09 was the first time i played any kind of madden on the ps3, i had a ps2 for years....i finally bought my ps3 when tax season came up this year.....it took me months to finally build up to play the upper level dudes.....like that chump spence, c-diddy, arf492, aneel778776 and other countless level 30 somethings i started playing, and beating.....but i lost my love for madden 09 cause of the glitchers i was facing and losing to, like that punk ****** dezthadude79....i'm looking forward to making myself a BEAST by facing the rest of you guys. i'll take my beatings like a man, cause you live and learn..and all i can do is get better in madden. which i know i will get better....you guys looked out for me and helped me with my game alot...and i appreciate it bruh...yall be easy.

u ever need practice against a high powered pass offense, hit me up.. i will test every single part of ur secondary and ur LBs..
Back to top Go down
TheDon270
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
TheDon270

PostSubject: Re: I'm Callin You Out Thread   I'm Callin You Out Thread Empty2009-08-10, 20:51

datBa1hawk wrote: u ever need practice against a high powered pass offense, hit me up.. i will test every single part of ur secondary and ur LBs..

i appreciate that man....i'm looking to improve on everything, and DEFENSE is important to me.....i'll hit you up bruh....thanks.
Back to top Go down
DaTBa1LHaWK
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
DaTBa1LHaWK

PostSubject: Re: I'm Callin You Out Thread   I'm Callin You Out Thread Empty2009-08-10, 20:56

yep im lookin to improve on my run d, and maybe a lil in the run game.. i can stop the pass for the most part and imma shotty guy.. but i mean everyone is lookin to improve on sumthin.. if not, y r u here? this site is all bout improvin yo game no matter how good u r and the competition.. IMO
Back to top Go down
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member

Number of posts : 1199
Registration date : 2008-11-21

PostSubject: Re: I'm Callin You Out Thread   I'm Callin You Out Thread Empty2009-08-10, 21:20

There are two people that I want to call out:

Blackice--We had that brief heated argument in the Bear's thread and I think it'd be fun to take it on the field with a Bears vs. Broncos match up. It's not because I'm mad or anything. I just think it'd be fun.

Eliisnotcool--You are one of the biggest Raider's fans on the site so I want a rivalry matchup.

I guess I'll take on any Raider fan just for the hell of it, so be ready Devo, TheDon and all the rest of you dumbass Raider's fans lol...
Back to top Go down
enyo9
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2009-08-08

PostSubject: Re: I'm Callin You Out Thread   I'm Callin You Out Thread Empty2009-08-10, 21:29

Im calling out PeytonMVPManning. After our "debate" over which QB is better I want you to be the colts and me the pats so I can prove once and for all Brady is better thatn Manning
Back to top Go down
DaTBa1LHaWK
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
DaTBa1LHaWK

PostSubject: Re: I'm Callin You Out Thread   I'm Callin You Out Thread Empty2009-08-10, 21:30

enyo9 wrote:
Im calling out PeytonMVPManning. After our "debate" over which QB is better I want you to be the colts and me the pats so I can prove once and for all Brady is better thatn Manning

see idk if thats a good idea.. but u do u lol
Back to top Go down
Baseballa
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Baseballa

Number of posts : 1513
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: I'm Callin You Out Thread   I'm Callin You Out Thread Empty2009-08-10, 21:34

lol nice hawk. I agree,
Back to top Go down
DaTBa1LHaWK
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
DaTBa1LHaWK

PostSubject: Re: I'm Callin You Out Thread   I'm Callin You Out Thread Empty2009-08-10, 21:36

Baseballa wrote:
lol nice hawk. I agree,

wit me sayin idk if enyo should call out peyton? or sumthin else?
Back to top Go down
enyo9
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: I'm Callin You Out Thread   I'm Callin You Out Thread Empty2009-08-10, 22:02

why is he nasty?
Back to top Go down
DaTBa1LHaWK
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
DaTBa1LHaWK

PostSubject: Re: I'm Callin You Out Thread   I'm Callin You Out Thread Empty2009-08-10, 22:03

i havent played him but he supposed to b pretty good..
Back to top Go down
enyo9
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: I'm Callin You Out Thread   I'm Callin You Out Thread Empty2009-08-10, 22:05

we will just see about that...lol
Back to top Go down
DaTBa1LHaWK
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
DaTBa1LHaWK

PostSubject: Re: I'm Callin You Out Thread   I'm Callin You Out Thread Empty2009-08-10, 22:06

i mean idk, he might not b but devo told me he was..
Back to top Go down
enyo9
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: I'm Callin You Out Thread   I'm Callin You Out Thread Empty2009-08-10, 22:44

i just spoke to him...he said he was bad but, i think hes using reverse psycology
Back to top Go down
Devo
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Devo

Number of posts : 1120
Registration date : 2009-02-28

PostSubject: Re: I'm Callin You Out Thread   I'm Callin You Out Thread Empty2009-08-10, 23:35

TheDon270 wrote:
bruh we can hop in the lab once the game drops i got alot to learn too cuz 09 was my first on the ps3 as well. but yeah anytime you up for a game just holla
Back to top Go down
DaTBa1LHaWK
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
DaTBa1LHaWK

PostSubject: Re: I'm Callin You Out Thread   I'm Callin You Out Thread Empty2009-08-10, 23:56

enyo9 wrote:
i just spoke to him...he said he was bad but, i think hes using reverse psycology

well sum ppl say they r amazing and they arent and sum r humble bout their game.. u wont kno til u play him..
Back to top Go down
Devo
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Devo

Number of posts : 1120
Registration date : 2009-02-28

PostSubject: Re: I'm Callin You Out Thread   I'm Callin You Out Thread Empty2009-08-10, 23:57

enyo9 wrote:
i aint played him but ive been here a while and i heard alot about peyton
Back to top Go down
DaTBa1LHaWK
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
DaTBa1LHaWK

PostSubject: Re: I'm Callin You Out Thread   I'm Callin You Out Thread Empty2009-08-11, 00:16

devo408 wrote:
enyo9 wrote:

yep it was u i heard from that he was pretty good.. but we will see.. imma play him sumtime so ill see how good he really is..

this is a call out peyton.. we will play at sum point!!
Back to top Go down
PeytonMvPManning
Madden Advisor
Madden Advisor
PeytonMvPManning

Number of posts : 855
Registration date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: I'm Callin You Out Thread   I'm Callin You Out Thread Empty2009-08-11, 07:42

DaTBa1LHaWK wrote:
devo408 wrote:
enyo9 wrote:

yep it was u i heard from that he was pretty good.. but we will see.. imma play him sumtime so ill see how good he really is..

this is a call out peyton.. we will play at sum point!!

haha alright man, im looking foward to it
Back to top Go down
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ

Number of posts : 919
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: I'm Callin You Out Thread   I'm Callin You Out Thread Empty2009-08-11, 21:04

peyton is damn good he is humble about it though im the same way i dont really talk about my game much i let it speak for itself as for ketcham i accept ur call out im ready 4 u
Back to top Go down
enyo24
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member

Number of posts : 314
Registration date : 2009-08-11

PostSubject: Re: I'm Callin You Out Thread   I'm Callin You Out Thread Empty2009-08-11, 21:09

i knew he was just trying to make me think he wasnt good. He wants me to underestimate him
Back to top Go down
TheDon270
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
TheDon270

PostSubject: Re: I'm Callin You Out Thread   I'm Callin You Out Thread Empty2009-08-11, 21:13

devo wrote: bruh we can hop in the lab once the game drops i got alot to learn too cuz 09 was my first on the ps3 as well. but yeah anytime you up for a game just holla

sho nuff......we can lab or play each other....i'll hit you up bruh.
Back to top Go down
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member

Number of posts : 1199
Registration date : 2008-11-21

PostSubject: Re: I'm Callin You Out Thread   I'm Callin You Out Thread Empty2009-08-11, 22:06

Zx_DMC_DHB_TD_xZ wrote:
peyton is damn good he is humble about it though im the same way i dont really talk about my game much i let it speak for itself as for ketcham i accept ur call out im ready 4 u

Sounds good man. You know I'm not trying to be malicious or cocky. I just like to play those rivalry games...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm Callin You Out Thread   I'm Callin You Out Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm Callin You Out Thread
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next