Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Coaching 7th Grade this year...

Go down 
+6
David noooooooo
EggzOverEazy
Devo
PeytonMvPManning
Modrewgnu
PIG BENIS
10 posters
AuthorMessage
PIG BENIS
New MS Member
New MS Member
PIG BENIS

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2009-04-19

Coaching 7th Grade this year... Empty
PostSubject: Coaching 7th Grade this year...   Coaching 7th Grade this year... Empty2009-08-04, 17:09

Yep, the Benis is going back to middle school.
I've got QB's RB's, and offense for the local 7th graders. We live in an affluent, predominantly white upper class community (lotta soft honkeys who have never been sore before), but we've got a black running back with wheels who will keep us in games this season.

I plan to teach these boys a lot about life, liberty, and the pursuit of gash.

If you've got an idea, this is my suggestion box.
Back to top Go down
http://coltfreaks.com
Modrewgnu
Administrator
Administrator
Modrewgnu

Number of posts : 3253
Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Coaching 7th Grade this year...   Coaching 7th Grade this year... Empty2009-08-04, 17:29

I want the annexation of puerto rico to be in your playbook
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum.madden-school.com
PeytonMvPManning
Madden Advisor
Madden Advisor
PeytonMvPManning

Number of posts : 855
Registration date : 2009-02-09

PostSubject: Re: Coaching 7th Grade this year...   Coaching 7th Grade this year... Empty2009-08-04, 17:34

middle school football is all about speed so i would use that black boy u was talking about alot
Back to top Go down
Devo
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Devo

Number of posts : 1120
Registration date : 2009-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Coaching 7th Grade this year...   Coaching 7th Grade this year... Empty2009-08-04, 17:48

make sure you dont show em that benis your packin that wouldnt be good...lol
Back to top Go down
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

Number of posts : 3158
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Coaching 7th Grade this year...   Coaching 7th Grade this year... Empty2009-08-04, 18:10

let them get competitive, but dont let them stop havin fun. i dont know what drills you're planning for them, but my favorites were always the ones where you got to hit people really hard.
Back to top Go down
David noooooooo
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
David noooooooo

Number of posts : 230
Registration date : 2009-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Coaching 7th Grade this year...   Coaching 7th Grade this year... Empty2009-08-04, 18:25

whaat thats crazy middle school football i wished that existed here .

well im guessing most of those kids are at that pop warner level , all i gotta say is run run and run some more and if got a speedy kid put him at qb and run some more.
Back to top Go down
Fudopi is That Dude
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Fudopi is That Dude

Number of posts : 2059
Registration date : 2008-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Coaching 7th Grade this year...   Coaching 7th Grade this year... Empty2009-08-04, 18:50

David noooooooo wrote:
whaat thats crazy middle school football i wished that existed here .

well im guessing most of those kids are at that pop warner level , all i gotta say is run run and run some more and if got a speedy kid put him at qb and run some more.

you don't have middle school football?

Schools had teams here starting in the 4th grade.

But yeah, if they're a buncha soft rich kids, just run oklahoma drills A LOT for the first few practices to toughen em up I guess, also make sure the plays you guys run is mostly runs. Cause 7th grade kids mostly can't catch... or throw... or give the quarterback enough time to throw it in the first place.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youlovesomethingexplosive.com
xXsKaTeR
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2009-04-27

PostSubject: Re: Coaching 7th Grade this year...   Coaching 7th Grade this year... Empty2009-08-04, 18:55

Make them ruthless. They have to go there hardest on every single play. Brainwash them into thinking winning isn't something, it's the only thing. Winning is contagious. Run them, run them, and run them some more. Make sure they work as hard as they can 100% of the time. You can't play at a high level if you can't practice at a high level.
Back to top Go down
TheDon270
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
TheDon270

Number of posts : 666
Registration date : 2009-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Coaching 7th Grade this year...   Coaching 7th Grade this year... Empty2009-08-04, 19:26

Good stuff Benis....Make them kids like the raiders of the 70's.....Them kids would be so hardcore.......LOL...
Back to top Go down
crawk
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 119
Registration date : 2009-07-28

PostSubject: Re: Coaching 7th Grade this year...   Coaching 7th Grade this year... Empty2009-08-04, 19:27

Yeah if you dont condition them enough they will give up in games. When I did middle school football we consistently dominated in the 4th quarter. Actually my last 2 years before high school we went a combined 16-0 and won back to back league championships. And my last year we didnt allow a single touchdown on defense. But my team sucks in high school, so I was humbled
Back to top Go down
Fudopi is That Dude
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Fudopi is That Dude

Number of posts : 2059
Registration date : 2008-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Coaching 7th Grade this year...   Coaching 7th Grade this year... Empty2009-08-04, 20:14

when I was in middle school (well actaully 6th grade -8th grade) we lost 2 games in 3 years. Like in 7th grade, we got smashed 44-0 in the first game of the year, cause we were lazy ass players who didn't hit hard... and we were 13 year old kids running a spread offense.

But then after that, all we did was hit pretty much 3/4 of the time during practice, and then we just ran power run sets, and we were undefeated the rest of the year and didn't give up more than 7 points.

Does that prove my point?
Back to top Go down
http://www.youlovesomethingexplosive.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Coaching 7th Grade this year...   Coaching 7th Grade this year... Empty

Back to top Go down

Coaching 7th Grade this year...
Page 1 of 1