Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Coaching Simulation League

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
GRIDIRONxGURU
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
GRIDIRONxGURU

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2008-09-17

Coaching Simulation League Empty
PostSubject: Coaching Simulation League   Coaching Simulation League Empty2008-10-07, 10:47

This site... is GREAT!!! it is a startup so everything is still being developed to its full potetnial...

but I hase signed up and it took a day for them to approve me and get me in... and you "take over" a team and rename them... and you start with a tiny little stadium that seats 500... and you can grow it as big as you want... you have to budget, hire players hire staff hire medics, sign sponsors...

but just have fun...

http://grid-iron.org/index.php

it is GREAT I PROMISE!!!

"E"
Back to top Go down
http://worldsportscouting.com
BoSpOrTsFaN
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
BoSpOrTsFaN

Number of posts : 1624
Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Coaching Simulation League   Coaching Simulation League Empty2008-10-08, 08:10

is this website big or is it still little because if it has a ton of people then i'm not gunna do it.

Sounds pretty interesting. i'll look into it later.
Back to top Go down
GRIDIRONxGURU
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
GRIDIRONxGURU

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2008-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Coaching Simulation League   Coaching Simulation League Empty2008-10-08, 10:13

doesnt matter what size... there are different leagues... you build YOUR team and move it up in the ladder...

if you are that sketchy of alot of people... then that makes me wonder about how big you would like to see this site get?

just my thoughts on your comment...

"E"
Back to top Go down
http://worldsportscouting.com
duketango
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 207
Registration date : 2008-09-02

PostSubject: Re: Coaching Simulation League   Coaching Simulation League Empty2008-10-08, 18:08

xNCAAxGURUx wrote:
This site... is GREAT!!! it is a startup so everything is still being developed to its full potetnial...

but I hase signed up and it took a day for them to approve me and get me in... and you "take over" a team and rename them... and you start with a tiny little stadium that seats 500... and you can grow it as big as you want... you have to budget, hire players hire staff hire medics, sign sponsors...

but just have fun...

http://grid-iron.org/index.php

it is GREAT I PROMISE!!!

"E"

sounds like they took the madden frachise section and perfected it
Back to top Go down
BoSpOrTsFaN
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
BoSpOrTsFaN

Number of posts : 1624
Registration date : 2008-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Coaching Simulation League   Coaching Simulation League Empty2008-10-08, 20:04

well i'm just saying that i dont like posting on things like the ea forums because of how big that is. That is differant tho because this site has more features.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Coaching Simulation League   Coaching Simulation League Empty

Back to top Go down

Coaching Simulation League
Page 1 of 1