Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Had it not been for Madden's monopoly on the NFL's Lincense, I believe NFL coaches would be coaching from video game.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
rutgers96
New MS Member
New MS Member
rutgers96

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2009-07-21

Had it not been for Madden's monopoly on the NFL's Lincense, I believe NFL coaches would be coaching from video game. Empty
PostSubject: Had it not been for Madden's monopoly on the NFL's Lincense, I believe NFL coaches would be coaching from video game.   Had it not been for Madden's monopoly on the NFL's Lincense, I believe NFL coaches would be coaching from video game. Empty2009-07-22, 07:11

Don't get me twisted. Madden is "hellified" good. We just won't never really know how good it could have been, because they killed the competition. Example, case and point, NBA Live is good, but it cannot it is not as good as NBA 2K series. That's what competition does. With Madden, we will never know. The NFL is more to blame. Money should never interfere with competition. Really, does the Madden franchise have to make improvement, each year?
Back to top Go down

Had it not been for Madden's monopoly on the NFL's Lincense, I believe NFL coaches would be coaching from video game.
Page 1 of 1