Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Vikings Coaching Staff...?

Go down 
+3
Militant X 1
Fudgy
D_Cash
7 posters
AuthorMessage
D_Cash
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
D_Cash

Number of posts : 1075
Registration date : 2008-11-19

Vikings Coaching Staff...? Empty
PostSubject: Vikings Coaching Staff...?   Vikings Coaching Staff...? Empty2009-01-04, 23:00

I know he just lead the Vikings to a Division Championship but he makes some "STUPID" Calls. Minnesota has to find a better Offensive Coordinator. They must have the worst pass plays EVER. I Can't Stand it anymore. They Run it on 1st and 2nd hoping Peterson will break one loose, and if he doesn't there stuck with a 3rd and 5 or more and they will throw a dump pass to the flats and punt ? I dont understand...what do you think shoould happen and also our Defensive Coordinator is leaving to get a Head Coach job somewhere so we need a BIG off-season.
Back to top Go down
http://gamebattles.com/xbox360/madden-nfl-09/team/rapin-scrubz--
Fudgy
Fudgy

Number of posts : 4368
Registration date : 2008-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Vikings Coaching Staff...?   Vikings Coaching Staff...? Empty2009-01-05, 00:18

first of all its hard to trust tavaris jackson since he has proven to be inconsistent over the years. AP is the best player on their offense and they must get the ball to him as many times as possible. But i understand where you are coming from, their play calls are not that good. I'm sure they would be different if they had a reliable qb.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jakelee75
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

Number of posts : 2436

PostSubject: Re: Vikings Coaching Staff...?   Vikings Coaching Staff...? Empty2009-01-05, 11:45

i agree! i saw some weired play calling on the vikings part. no doubt that AP is their homerun hitter....but they went a way from him too much last night. the vikings ground game is what opens up their passing...not the other way around. you guys will need a huge off season to correct those mistakes. seems like that has always been the story of minnesota. they get to the dance (playoffs) and crumble in the 1st round like a deck of cards. hopefully they will improve on that next year.
Back to top Go down
Winktin Rampage Jackson
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Winktin Rampage Jackson

Number of posts : 1432
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Vikings Coaching Staff...?   Vikings Coaching Staff...? Empty2009-01-05, 13:48

KMzGOLD wrote:
first of all its hard to trust tavaris jackson since he has proven to be inconsistent

This x1000
Back to top Go down
http://goallineblitz.com/game/signup.pl?ref=9357309
D_Cash
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
D_Cash

Number of posts : 1075

PostSubject: Re: Vikings Coaching Staff...?   Vikings Coaching Staff...? Empty2009-01-05, 16:33

Militant X 1 wrote:
i agree! i saw some weired play calling on the vikings part. no doubt that AP is their homerun hitter....but they went a way from him too much last night. the vikings ground game is what opens up their passing...not the other way around. you guys will need a huge off season to correct those mistakes. seems like that has always been the story of minnesota. they get to the dance (playoffs) and crumble in the 1st round like a deck of cards. hopefully they will improve on that next year.

Instead of putting the game on Peterson's shoulders it seemed like they put it on Jackson's which was a bad mistake...
Back to top Go down
http://gamebattles.com/xbox360/madden-nfl-09/team/rapin-scrubz--
Rawkus
New MS Member
New MS Member
Rawkus

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-12-02

PostSubject: Re: Vikings Coaching Staff...?   Vikings Coaching Staff...? Empty2009-01-06, 01:59

Tavaris just ain't got enough exp.
That is it, that is all. Period.

A lot of calls are questionable with him, but they are not using him right. Let the dude scramble more, if his first read is trash and second read is trash MOFO RUN!

I do agree with the wack ass flats though, all verse the eagles I was calling the plays and what they were.

We also need another receiver, Bobby Wade plays soft.
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

Number of posts : 2328
Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Vikings Coaching Staff...?   Vikings Coaching Staff...? Empty2009-01-06, 03:26

D_Cash wrote:
Militant X 1 wrote:

Instead of putting the game on Peterson's shoulders it seemed like they put it on Jackson's which was a bad mistake...

reason for that is cuz the eagles made them do it.. a lot of coaches say ok we are gona take away their best guy and make someone else beat us and thats what the eagles did.. they took AP outa the game as much as possible besides that 43 yard td and made tavarez beat them and he cant do it.. i think u need a qb that u can trust so when teams do this to u in the playoffs next year u can do more then throw screens or check down passes.
Back to top Go down
http://zebragamer.com/forums/register.php?referrerid=11
Winktin Rampage Jackson
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Winktin Rampage Jackson

Number of posts : 1432
Registration date : 2008-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Vikings Coaching Staff...?   Vikings Coaching Staff...? Empty2009-01-06, 15:53

Rawkus wrote:
Tavaris just ain't got enough exp.
That is it, that is all. Period.

A lot of calls are questionable with him, but they are not using him right. Let the dude scramble more, if his first read is trash and second read is trash MOFO RUN!

I do agree with the wack ass flats though, all verse the eagles I was calling the plays and what they were.

We also need another receiver, Bobby Wade plays soft.

Come on be serious, Tavaris has had 2 seasons of experience, and he still looks like he did on day 1.
Back to top Go down
http://goallineblitz.com/game/signup.pl?ref=9357309
IAmLEGEND
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Vikings Coaching Staff...?   Vikings Coaching Staff...? Empty2009-01-14, 23:20

childress is an idiot for starting tavaris over gus in that gm vs the eagles
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vikings Coaching Staff...?   Vikings Coaching Staff...? Empty

Back to top Go down

Vikings Coaching Staff...?
Page 1 of 1