Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Ravens Official Thread

Go down 
+23
NO LUN@T1K
24Marion24
xRideTheCannaBus36xx
Sun
mlb6434
-iBleedGreen-
Lake RuNz 508
xMattex
jwhite
Big Hungry 702
JimShoe31
Fudgy
TheDon270
Baseballa
DaTBa1LHaWK
xXBlackiceXx
JROCK275
Devo
Beavis
iLLxEaGLeSx10
Swag Escobar
BOSTN BEANER
Militant X 1
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Swag Escobar
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Swag Escobar

Number of posts : 1156
Registration date : 2008-10-26

Ravens Official Thread - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ravens Official Thread   Ravens Official Thread - Page 4 Empty2009-07-26, 21:25

my whole thing is u cant really get an elite guy without paying for him at WR... and still spend money on D i mean we can have anything on O for example... they have a built up line anything could do.... if we get a great running game like the panthers it will open up things for any WR period the year before last mcgahee was great and last year ray rice flashed some promise... even the steelers let plax walk before they gave him a big contract... but they got holmes in a year were the WR class was considered weak and he was a 2nd round pick.... so he is is bargain... by the time he gets a big Contract ward will be gone and he will be number 1 all the times with great defenses suck somewhere on O or in teams like the patriots case they dont spend any big money on certain spots on D like DBs the ravens choose to build the line up and ignore the WRs so im guessing they want the run game to be dominate.. if you take a look at wat carolina has... other than steve they absolutely suck at WR but they have and good offensive line and a run game u simply have to respect and then Playaction and they went 12-4 with that... if thats wat baltimore is building thats cool with me
Back to top Go down
Swag Escobar
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Swag Escobar

PostSubject: Re: Ravens Official Thread   Ravens Official Thread - Page 4 Empty2009-07-26, 21:59

you also have to think about the division the ravens are in.... because if even if they draft a WR he wont be a factor in games vs pittsburgh because they will lock his ass down......I.E. Braylon Edwards..... Chad doesnt get his Yards and TDs inside a division like AFC north flashy offenses get locked down....the bengals have the best O in the division how many great seasons have they put up? like 1 how many flashy offenses have pittsburgh shut down or made look mediocre??? peyton manning,NE looked average they dont get shreded like that at all......it also comes down to the system and how the players are used
Back to top Go down
Devo
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Devo

Number of posts : 1120
Registration date : 2009-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Ravens Official Thread   Ravens Official Thread - Page 4 Empty2009-08-01, 16:59

ok i just watched NFL yearbook and while i always liked the ravens when i watched this i started to like them way more. safe to say they are now the team i am cheering for in the AFC because my raiders aint gonna do s*** this year
Back to top Go down
Swag Escobar
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Swag Escobar

PostSubject: Re: Ravens Official Thread   Ravens Official Thread - Page 4 Empty2009-08-01, 19:10

way to be optimistic lol
Back to top Go down
Devo
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Devo

PostSubject: Re: Ravens Official Thread   Ravens Official Thread - Page 4 Empty2009-08-01, 19:57

well s*** have you seen our schedule?
we play the AFC north and the NFC east this year. im hopin for the best but im just bein realistic lol
Back to top Go down
JimShoe31
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2009-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Ravens Official Thread   Ravens Official Thread - Page 4 Empty2009-08-21, 21:45

devo408 wrote:
we play the AFC north and the NFC east this year. im hopin for the best but im just bein realistic lol
That was last year, this year it is NFC north
Back to top Go down
DaTBa1LHaWK
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
DaTBa1LHaWK

Number of posts : 1494
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Ravens Official Thread   Ravens Official Thread - Page 4 Empty2009-08-21, 22:21

ready to get ran by DA BEARSSS!!! LOL
Back to top Go down
Devo
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Devo

PostSubject: Re: Ravens Official Thread   Ravens Official Thread - Page 4 Empty2009-08-22, 02:15

JimShoe31 wrote:
devo408 wrote:
That was last year, this year it is NFC north
talkin bout the raiders bruh
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

Number of posts : 2328
Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Ravens Official Thread   Ravens Official Thread - Page 4 Empty2009-08-24, 20:07

Gametime! Let's see this D **** up faggot ass mark sanchez!!
Back to top Go down
http://zebragamer.com/forums/register.php?referrerid=11
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

PostSubject: Re: Ravens Official Thread   Ravens Official Thread - Page 4 Empty2009-08-24, 20:10

Hahaha my man ray from? THE U!!! Straight heat, real life nano anyone? Great job by dirty sanchez!!!
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

PostSubject: Re: Ravens Official Thread   Ravens Official Thread - Page 4 Empty2009-08-24, 20:15

Hahaha ray shoulda taken that to the house now.. Sanchez looks like s*** under presure I love it! That piece of s*** was not worth the fifth pick! Everyone that was on the jets bandwagon jump off now!!
Back to top Go down
Big Hungry 702
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Big Hungry 702

Number of posts : 1459
Registration date : 2009-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Ravens Official Thread   Ravens Official Thread - Page 4 Empty2009-08-24, 20:29

yep, the ship is sinking quickly. get off now now whie their still are lifeboats!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/surrenderthebooty69
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

PostSubject: Re: Ravens Official Thread   Ravens Official Thread - Page 4 Empty2009-08-24, 20:37

The way baltimore looks at the biggining of this game they scare me more then the steelers.. I think we could be in for a ravens vs pats afc championship game... Flacco has improved a lot from last year and so has ray rice.. U put an offence with that nasty D and they might be better then the pats!
Back to top Go down
Fudgy
Fudgy

Number of posts : 4368
Registration date : 2008-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Ravens Official Thread   Ravens Official Thread - Page 4 Empty2009-08-25, 05:30

troy smith looked so terrible, there was one drive when he threw a pick, it got called back and he threw another pick hahahahahah i was dying
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jakelee75
Swag Escobar
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Swag Escobar

PostSubject: Re: Ravens Official Thread   Ravens Official Thread - Page 4 Empty2009-08-25, 07:11

troy smith did look terrible and the announcer guy made a point he been practicing vs rex ryan D for 2 years... no excuses plz jump off the troy smith bandwagon now ppl....but yea the ravens 1 string Squads looked nasty nasty man im very optimistic and the ravens O-line was doing things..
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

PostSubject: Re: Ravens Official Thread   Ravens Official Thread - Page 4 Empty2009-08-25, 10:13

Yea troy smith made it look like they are in trouble if flacco goes down.. But when starters were on the field baltimore looked like they could be the best team in the NFL.. Ray rice is there for the checkdown anytime flacco gets hurried and if he doesn't get hurried mason finds a seam every time.. That D put preasure on the jets from the first play they played to the last play they played.. Ray won't drop that pick 6 in the regular season and the jets woulda been down 14-0 in the first minute of the game and probly woulda been forced to abandon the run game.. U become one dimentional and ed reed and company will make u pay.. Bottom line is if this was a regular season game baltimore woulda blew out the jets! Everyone get off of mark sanchez's jock and get off the jets bandwagon!
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

Number of posts : 2436
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Ravens Official Thread   Ravens Official Thread - Page 4 Empty2009-08-30, 17:30

BOSTN BEANER wrote:
The way baltimore looks at the biggining of this game they scare me more then the steelers.. I think we could be in for a ravens vs pats afc championship game... Flacco has improved a lot from last year and so has ray rice.. U put an offence with that nasty D and they might be better then the pats!

i just had to put your whole post in bold and underlined! seems like you are FINALLY recognizing the other true and "legit" threat in the AFC. they are....my:

"DIRTY BLACK BIRDS"

dancer dancer
Back to top Go down
Swag Escobar
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Swag Escobar

PostSubject: Re: Ravens Official Thread   Ravens Official Thread - Page 4 Empty2009-09-05, 18:06

figurs didnt make the roster so if u banked on him in madden....i feel bad for u.... i didnt put him in...also peerman is another madden blow for ppl that used him lol...im glad i didnt
Back to top Go down
jwhite
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
jwhite

Number of posts : 507
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Ravens Official Thread   Ravens Official Thread - Page 4 Empty2009-09-06, 12:21

Man Figurs getting cut is great news for me! Whenever I play the Ravens he returns atleast 1 Kickoff return for a TD usually 2. I have no trouble stoping the Ravens O I just cant stop F'n Figurs on KR...It's F'd up because its like the guy I'm controlling against the whole Ravens KR team because everyone else on my KO team gets pancaked against the Ravens.
Back to top Go down
xMattex
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
xMattex

Number of posts : 365
Registration date : 2009-09-02

PostSubject: Re: Ravens Official Thread   Ravens Official Thread - Page 4 Empty2009-09-06, 16:24

The Ravens look poised for an AFC North run...I hope the Steelers are ready this year.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/xthedarkersideoflifex
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: Ravens Official Thread   Ravens Official Thread - Page 4 Empty2009-09-07, 21:36

Da Bawse Swag wrote:
figurs didnt make the roster so if u banked on him in madden....i feel bad for u.... i didnt put him in...also peerman is another madden blow for ppl that used him lol...im glad i didnt

that is horrible! and i used Peerman! that cat's speed was great for me in madden. damn! stupid
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: Ravens Official Thread   Ravens Official Thread - Page 4 Empty2009-10-01, 10:15

i am hearing through the grapevine that my Ravens will be getting some good upgrades from ea on the offensive side of the ball! FINALLY!
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

PostSubject: Re: Ravens Official Thread   Ravens Official Thread - Page 4 Empty2009-10-05, 15:39

Did u hear through the grapevine that "the best team in football, the ravens" lost to the pats?
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: Ravens Official Thread   Ravens Official Thread - Page 4 Empty2009-10-11, 22:59

BOSTN BEANER wrote:
Did u hear through the grapevine that "the best team in football, the ravens" lost to the pats?

lol! you and i both know that the Pats got extremely lucky in that game. what about the Ravens dropped passes on potential game winning drives and those bogus referee calls favoring Tom Brady? pure garbage!! lol!
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

PostSubject: Re: Ravens Official Thread   Ravens Official Thread - Page 4 Empty2009-10-12, 00:13

I didn't say there wasn't garbage calls! I just said we won mili! Hahaha and now cincy just beat u guys... Their d coordinator loses his wife and still gets his team ready to play much love to him..

And I know ur gona come back with NE lost to denver but if u look at my week 5 pick ems u will see I predicted that.. I got mad respect for mcdaniels and he is a legit coach no matter what anyone says.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ravens Official Thread   Ravens Official Thread - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ravens Official Thread
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next