Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Ravens Official Thread

Go down 
+23
NO LUN@T1K
24Marion24
xRideTheCannaBus36xx
Sun
mlb6434
-iBleedGreen-
Lake RuNz 508
xMattex
jwhite
Big Hungry 702
JimShoe31
Fudgy
TheDon270
Baseballa
DaTBa1LHaWK
xXBlackiceXx
JROCK275
Devo
Beavis
iLLxEaGLeSx10
Swag Escobar
BOSTN BEANER
Militant X 1
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

Number of posts : 2436
Registration date : 2008-11-19

Ravens Official Thread - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ravens Official Thread   Ravens Official Thread - Page 5 Empty2009-10-13, 20:40

BOSTN BEANER wrote:

And I know ur gona come back with NE lost to denver but if u look at my week 5 pick ems u will see I predicted that.. I got mad respect for mcdaniels and he is a legit coach no matter what anyone says.

naw i am not! lol! the Ravens should have beat NE and the Bengals. just the way it goes sometimes i guess. hopefully....my "Dirty Black Birds" can rebound and hand the viks their 1st lost!
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

Number of posts : 2328
Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Ravens Official Thread   Ravens Official Thread - Page 5 Empty2009-10-13, 22:44

Haha yea that's rough losing a couple close games that u shoulda won and now u gota see the vikes.. We get 3 pretty easy games coming up so NE will be able to bounce back pretty easily... The ravens gota bring their A game this week..
Back to top Go down
http://zebragamer.com/forums/register.php?referrerid=11
Swag Escobar
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Swag Escobar

Number of posts : 1156
Registration date : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Ravens Official Thread   Ravens Official Thread - Page 5 Empty2009-10-18, 13:23

this is exactly wat ive been preaching all offseason......**** O keep that D good but now its terrible
Back to top Go down
Fudgy
Fudgy

Number of posts : 4368
Registration date : 2008-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Ravens Official Thread   Ravens Official Thread - Page 5 Empty2009-10-18, 13:57

ravens look like hell
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jakelee75
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: Ravens Official Thread   Ravens Official Thread - Page 5 Empty2009-10-19, 01:43

Fudgy wrote:
ravens look like hell

not hardly! the Ravens are putting up crazy numbers now on the offensive side of the ball. Flacco is a pure monster! our defensive secondary is lacking in some areas right now...but...they should tighten that up during their bye week.
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

PostSubject: Re: Ravens Official Thread   Ravens Official Thread - Page 5 Empty2009-10-19, 01:49

Yea if the ravens can get better in the secondary, they are a mean force to be recond with with that new found offence.
Back to top Go down
Lake RuNz 508
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Lake RuNz 508

Number of posts : 185
Registration date : 2009-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Ravens Official Thread   Ravens Official Thread - Page 5 Empty2009-10-24, 17:50

Ravens are looking solid on O, they will be a tough game for everybody. They could have a deep run this year if Flacco keeps playing like he is.
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: Ravens Official Thread   Ravens Official Thread - Page 5 Empty2009-11-01, 17:33

now we are talking! Ravens 30 Broncos 7. the Ravens are now 4-3 and have 2 road games in Ohio with the Browns and the Bengals. hopefully we can get the sweep!
Back to top Go down
Lake RuNz 508
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Lake RuNz 508

Number of posts : 185
Registration date : 2009-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Ravens Official Thread   Ravens Official Thread - Page 5 Empty2009-11-01, 17:50

Bout time the Broncos lost, good ish Ravens.
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: Ravens Official Thread   Ravens Official Thread - Page 5 Empty2009-11-08, 20:39

my Ravens fell off hard today against the Bengals. after getting off to a 3-0 start....they are now 4-4. wow!
Back to top Go down
-iBleedGreen-
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
-iBleedGreen-

Number of posts : 460
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Ravens Official Thread   Ravens Official Thread - Page 5 Empty2009-11-09, 13:47

They got swept by Cincy.. hahaha Sorry Mili
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum.madden-school.com
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: Ravens Official Thread   Ravens Official Thread - Page 5 Empty2009-11-10, 17:36

-iBleedGreen- wrote:
They got swept by Cincy.. hahaha Sorry Mili

lol! yeah...Cinci is playing well. Pittsburg won last night....damn! lol! my Ravens are 3rd in the division at 4-4. now...Cinci and Pittsburg will beat up on each other next week and 1 of them will advance to 7-2 while the other drops to 6-3. my Ravens need to pick up this win against the Browns monday night to move to 5-4 to stay in the hunt!
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: Ravens Official Thread   Ravens Official Thread - Page 5 Empty2009-11-17, 22:59

last nights game was pure garbage! my Ravens played horribly....and now....we got the Colts rolling into town next week! shessh! we got to do better.
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: Ravens Official Thread   Ravens Official Thread - Page 5 Empty2009-11-22, 17:51

my Ravens could have and should have beat the Colts today. but...they lose 17-15 because they were unable to score touchdowns and settled (as always) for merely field goals! we are now 5-5.
Back to top Go down
mlb6434
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
mlb6434

Number of posts : 357
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Ravens Official Thread   Ravens Official Thread - Page 5 Empty2009-11-22, 19:16

The Colts COULD have beat them worse also.........
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: Ravens Official Thread   Ravens Official Thread - Page 5 Empty2009-11-24, 10:48

mlb6434 wrote:
The Colts COULD have beat them worse also.........

they didn't!
Back to top Go down
Sun
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Sun

Number of posts : 329
Registration date : 2009-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Ravens Official Thread   Ravens Official Thread - Page 5 Empty2009-11-24, 20:32

The Ravens' defense was very great. The Ravens' offense probably didn't realize it was sunday because they didn't seem to do anything.
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

PostSubject: Re: Ravens Official Thread   Ravens Official Thread - Page 5 Empty2009-11-25, 06:46

Man mili, u gota feel a little confident after that game against indy. U still got pit twice and u gota play @GB who is quietly playing well right now u can't afford to lose more then one of those games. I just think u should feel confident that if u guys make the playoffs u guys are gona be the underdogs no one wants to play. Ur D is starting to play together and even though u didn't get in the endzone this past week that won't happen every week when u have someone as explosive as ray rice.
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: Ravens Official Thread   Ravens Official Thread - Page 5 Empty2009-11-25, 12:57

BOSTN BEANER wrote:
Man mili, u gota feel a little confident after that game against indy. U still got pit twice and u gota play @GB who is quietly playing well right now u can't afford to lose more then one of those games. I just think u should feel confident that if u guys make the playoffs u guys are gona be the underdogs no one wants to play. Ur D is starting to play together and even though u didn't get in the endzone this past week that won't happen every week when u have someone as explosive as ray rice.

i do BO. my Ravens really held their own with the colts defensively. i was pissed however, that we couldn't get in the endzone on 3 tries. smh! that was ridiculous playcalling on Cam Camerons part. no outside runs, tosses or sweeps et. and no PA. and Ray Rice didn't touch the ball at all during all of that. again...smh!

but...like you say...once we make the playoffs (i am confident in this)...it's a new season! the winner goes on and the loser goes home. that is when the Ravens are the most dangerous. and no one...no one...will want to face them!
Back to top Go down
DaTBa1LHaWK
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
DaTBa1LHaWK

Number of posts : 1494
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Ravens Official Thread   Ravens Official Thread - Page 5 Empty2009-11-25, 18:29

Militant X 1 wrote:
my Ravens fell off hard today against the Bengals. after getting off to a 3-0 start....they are now 4-4. wow!

bears started off 4-1 i believe.. now 4-6.. idk it might have been 3-1 but either way thats terrible..
Back to top Go down
xRideTheCannaBus36xx
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
xRideTheCannaBus36xx

Number of posts : 409
Registration date : 2009-06-20

PostSubject: Re: Ravens Official Thread   Ravens Official Thread - Page 5 Empty2009-11-25, 20:58

You bitches going down on SNF,
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: Ravens Official Thread   Ravens Official Thread - Page 5 Empty2009-11-26, 21:03

xRideTheBus36xx wrote:
You bitches going down on SNF,

my Ravens....b1tches? lol!

bruh...we got something for your QEERLERS! bunch of punkasses! trust me...no Raven is fearing.......

Ravens Official Thread - Page 5 Shitsburgh
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

PostSubject: Re: Ravens Official Thread   Ravens Official Thread - Page 5 Empty2009-11-28, 15:35

I like the ravens to win big this week. Pit hasn't even been impressive without troy and now they may not have ben to bail out that poor oline vs the ravens... Bad news for pittsburgh!
Back to top Go down
xRideTheCannaBus36xx
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
xRideTheCannaBus36xx

Number of posts : 409
Registration date : 2009-06-20

PostSubject: Re: Ravens Official Thread   Ravens Official Thread - Page 5 Empty2009-11-30, 17:55

Good games guys....another heartbreaker and im gona need a defribulator becuz i feel like im gona have a hear attack every damn week, it was closer than i thought and i loved the way Dennis Dixon played, what a man. And it was no way his fault we lost this game. Im tired of Bruce Arians, the worst OC in the league hands down. You got the fastest qb in the league no doubt and you run 1 QB RUNS in the WHOLE FUCKING GAME. and yes... THAT ONE FUCKING RUN WAS A TD@!!!!!! I couldn't be more pissed and the trend continues, our defense cant stop people in clutch situations at all, and they made ray rice look like jesus christ. Oakland next week...and im not even gona talk about that.

im gona give you props ravens fan, but no doubt we woulda had that game with Big ben, easily and you guys have to agree with that.

What a sh1tstorm in Steeler nation right now, our secondary also blows, troy you could be our savior.
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: Ravens Official Thread   Ravens Official Thread - Page 5 Empty2009-12-04, 22:23

xRideTheBus36xx wrote:
Good games guys....

they made ray rice look like jesus christ.
im gona give you props ravens fan, but no doubt we woulda had that game with Big ben, easily and you guys have to agree with that.

1st...thanks for the props on the Ravens win Bus.

2nd...although i hate the steelers with a passion...Big Ben is a bad boy!

3rd...Ray Rice is a pure BEAST!!!!

4th...and finally the most important message here is:

Ravens Official Thread - Page 5 ThRavensCAG7MIIF
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ravens Official Thread   Ravens Official Thread - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ravens Official Thread
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next