Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Sgibs Singleabck doubles close scheme!!!!

Go down 
+8
iTz K1ng FuZ10n
tuki94
CJDAWGG14
ELeiser17
sgibs7
Militant X 1
SavageMac816
MY TYME 2 SHYNE
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
MY TYME 2 SHYNE
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2009-06-15

Sgibs Singleabck doubles close scheme!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Sgibs Singleabck doubles close scheme!!!!   Sgibs Singleabck doubles close scheme!!!! Empty2009-06-15, 02:03

Courtesy of Sgibs and Zfarls, here is there sick Indy Singleback Doubles close scheme!

Audibles

FL Cross- Singleback Doubles Close

WR Out- Singleback Doubles Close

WR Drag- Doubles On
FL Screen- Doubles On
X Spot- Gun Bunch Te
*We come out in FL Cross from the “Shotgun Deuce” formation/ I-form TE Wing FB dive*

With this write up I will be touching base on the audibles above and also the quick audibles associated with them. The Indy playbook is great because of how unique it is. When I look for a playbook, whether it be offensive or defensive, I look for formations that are not the “norm.” I look for playbook specific formations. Indy’s playbook caught my eye right from the gate. This is the book that I have come back to all year. It is also the book that has lead me to all my successful playoff seasons in the EAFL. Let’s take a Madden Bible look at what is so great about this book!
Singleback Doubles Close

I want to first start by saying that this formation is hands down one of the best formations in the game. It doesn’t get much recognition because it is under center, let me tell you, EVERYONE has been missing out. If you have been following Madden Bible for sometime now you will notice a the reacquiring term “hybrid” being used. That’s exactly what this formation is, it is a hybrid formation. It is both a spread and compressed set.
When playing defense there are certain ways to defend certain formations. When we face a Compressed/Bunched set we defend this differently then a Spread set. What this means is that this formation really can’t be defended against properly. Some may say the downfall of this formation is that it is under center, I would have to whole heartily disagree with that. The reason being is that we can run exceptionally well out of this formation!!! Most find it hard to make reads on the defense, most find it difficult to determine when a running play should be called and when a passing play should be called, and most don’t take what the defense gives them. When we use this formation we will be able to make easier reads on the defense, determine when to run or to pass, and be able to really take what the defense gives to us. Another important thing to notice about this formation is that we have the ability to flip the play without our opponent ever knowing that we did. This causes MAJOR headaches for opponent and is another way we can cause confusion for our opponent. Enough jibber jabber lets Bring it!

FL Cross

1. Flip the play/or leave as is
  2. Place your Y and A on Curls
  3. Place B on a drag (X if we leave as is)
  4. Motion X on the deep post, just before he reaches the tackle, snap (B if we leave as is)
  5. Slide protect to the side the deep post is going to. If we want to sit in the pocket, slide protect down drop back 3-5 yards.

*This same exact setup can be done without flipping the play. This type of deception will be key in confusing our opponent. We will always be motioning either our X or B WR in this scheme. This type of motion is going to be our key for setting up our other plays*
Our first look is going to be to look to see if we have the deep ball available. If we chose to slide protect right we will be rolling out right a bit to get the appropriate angle for the deep ball. If the deep ball is not there we can still RC the deep post into any coverage. We will do this by throwing a high bullet pass using the LT. We will then click on and drag down to get the animation. After we make the immediate deep read we then have out drag route as our next read. Earlier I mentioned how Indy’s playbook is unique is so many different ways and how this specific formation is potentially one of the best in the game. One reason being is that our X and B WR’s are NEVER going to be bumped. This is a huge advantage to us, we are able to know that this drag route can be hit on timing almost at will. It will also help to open up the curl routes we have designated to our Y and A WR’s/TE’s. If the drag route looks to be covered look to the delayed blue route out of the backfield. Our last reads will be our curl routes. We will want to throw to them using the high bullet pass using the LT. Click on and drag down to the RC animation.
WR Out

1. Place B on a curl
  2. Motion B on the curl, just before he reaches the tackle, snap

*Instead of motioning B we can choose to motion X on the 7 yard out. This type of motion will be setting up one of quick audibles, the WR screen.*
This play calls for our X WR to be running a 7 yard out. This is unique as most outs are either 5 yards by playmaker or can be playmakered to the first down. The timing is different in each scenario. I have found that the 7 yard out gets the best angle for a RC animation on the sideline. The deeper the route gets past 7 yards is tough to get if our opponent gets solid pressure. Once the WR reaches the sideline we throw a high bullet pass using LT. Click on and drag down and in to perform the RC. This RC can be performed against almost any coverage. Next we will be looking to the slot Y and A WR’s/TE’s. These routes are angled streak routes, what makes them so good is the angle! We are able to RC these routes easily from about 7-25 yards downfield. Anything before develops to quick to pull off and anything after is a bit riskier but still can be done. We want to throw a high bullet pass using LT, click on and drag down and in to get the RC animation. It is also advantageous to us if we role a but to the opposite side we are throwing to, to get a better angle for the RC. Our last read is the curl, if nothing else is open we want to dump off to the curl. For this play we want to leave our HB as is in the backfield. If you take a look at his blocking assignment it is different from default then almost any other play in the game! It calls for him to step up into the pocket and pick up A gap pressure. This is GREAT for running under center. It will allows us to drop back 3-5 yards, step into the pocket, and deliver the throw.

WR Screen (Quick audible, up on the joystick)

1. Slant the HB towards the WR screen side
  2. Slide protect toward the WR side
  3. Place X on a curl
  4. Motion the B outside

*Remember this play can be flipped without our opponent EVER knowing. This is going to cause MAJOR headaches for our opponent. Defending a WR screen to just one side of the field is tough enough, when they have to worry about both sides it’s almost unstoppable!*
This is the money maker of the formation. This is another reason why this formation is so GREAT! Not only do we have a WR screen as a quick audible we also have the ability to flip it to either sad and not allow the defense to key in on the switch. In a way we are almost forcing our opponent to play a Cover 2 or Man to Man defense. This is EXACTLY what we want to do, we want to dictate the defense to play to how WE want them to play.
We slant the HB towards the screen side to pick up better blocking. We motion the screen WR outside to get a better angle for the screen. If we leave it as default it is easier for the defense to defend as the WR will be closer to the tackle box. That is why we have all our other forms of motion to “fake out” our opponent. This way they can never key in on what we are doing!
If the screen is manually covered we can look to hit the HB running the slant out. He will almost always be uncovered as the defenders will run into the blockers. Also look to dump off to the curl route. The WR/TE running the post is a great route if we can manage to get time in the pocket. We want to hit this WR/TE with a lead bullet pass using LT, click on and drag down for the RC.

HB Dive (Quick audible, down on the joystick)

1. Slide protect up
  2. Motion B inside, snap once he has passed the tackle
  3. Motion B outside, snap after 1-2 yards of motion

*The motion here is going to look exactly like our previous plays we have setup. Ie WR screen, WR out, and FL Cross.*
Here is another key factor about this formation. Because it is compressed we can tell if our opponent is in zone, if there zone blitzing, and if there in man. We also force the defenders, pre-snap, to line up to defend in the box against the run, or line up to defend the WR’s/TE’s in the compressed slot. First we want to watch the defense when we come out from the huddle, if they start wide and slide they are playing zone. If they start in and do not slide they are playing man. Next we want to see if the linebackers/inside CB’s are lineup to defend the compressed slot. If they started wide and slide in and are now guarding the slot WR we know this:

• They are playing zone
  • They are NOT blitzing

We know this because if they were blitzing the line backers would start wide and then slide all the way into the box, never going out to the compressed slot. Now if they start wide, guard the slot, and then slide in we know this:

• They are playing zone
  • They originally were not blitz
  • They used the “man align” feature on defense
  • They could playmaker a blitz or audible to a blitz

We know this because when we use the man align feature it causes the linebackers/slot cb’s to slide into the box to play the run. The defense may be making playmaker adjustments or they could be bluffing the blitz in hopes to scare us away from running. We will have to get a feel for what our opponent is doing, once we pick up there tendencies we will be able to adjust and make the right play call.
Now if we notice that when we come out of the huddle and the defenders start in and do no slide we know the defense is in man. If the linebackers/slot CB’s are aligned up across from the compressed slot we know this:

• They are playing man
  • They are NOT blitzing

Same scenario again, if we notice that when we come out of the huddle and the defenders start in and do no slide we know the defense is in man. If the linebackers/slot CB’s are aligned up in the box we know this:

• They are playing man
  • They ARE blitzing

Now that we know what type of defense our opponent is in and if they are blitzing, I would definitely say that we have a one up, maybe two, on the defense! At this point we are going to move forward and take this knowledge here to help us know when to run the HB dive.
Anytime we see the Box with 6 or less defenders in it we are going to want to at least consider running the ball. If we see 5 or less defenders, WE ARE GOING to run the ball. (as long as it is no 3rd and long of course). No excuses here, if there are 5 or less defenders in the box we will always have the advantage in the run game! When we use the motion of the WR and snap once he passes the tackle we will have 6 players that are blocking for us. Use some common math sense here if there are 5 defenders to our 6 that means we will have one free blocker that will push up field! You are going to pick up HUGE yardage when this is done right. When you fully grasp and understand everything above you will be getting 9-10 yards a pop. What is also so great about this is that it can be setup instantly. This is yet another advantage for us in this formation.

[/size]
Back to top Go down
SavageMac816
Madden Advisor
Madden Advisor
SavageMac816

Number of posts : 237
Registration date : 2009-04-04

PostSubject: Re: Sgibs Singleabck doubles close scheme!!!!   Sgibs Singleabck doubles close scheme!!!! Empty2009-06-15, 02:58

aint this what sgibs posted from tml?
Back to top Go down
MY TYME 2 SHYNE
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Sgibs Singleabck doubles close scheme!!!!   Sgibs Singleabck doubles close scheme!!!! Empty2009-06-15, 03:08

Yes, I labbed it with him thought I would chuck it on here I showed him my whole Indy singleback offense and he showed me his Indy shotgun so I practiclly own the rights to the singleback scheme.

SHYNE OWT
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

Number of posts : 2436
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Sgibs Singleabck doubles close scheme!!!!   Sgibs Singleabck doubles close scheme!!!! Empty2009-06-15, 09:34

mac816 wrote:
aint this what sgibs posted from tml?

yeah it is! all of this information is just being "re-packagaged!" stupid
Back to top Go down
sgibs7
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 102

PostSubject: Re: Sgibs Singleabck doubles close scheme!!!!   Sgibs Singleabck doubles close scheme!!!! Empty2009-06-15, 14:34

Number 1. you do understand this is copy write.

Number 2. I have no idea who you are

Number 3. What do you think I would never see this?

Number 4. Please remove your post immediately
Back to top Go down
sgibs7
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Sgibs Singleabck doubles close scheme!!!!   Sgibs Singleabck doubles close scheme!!!! Empty2009-06-15, 14:39

another thing...lol...you didnt even take out the reference of Madden Bible...of which you are not affiliated with AT ALL. Zfarls and myself are. I have no problem with people sharing mine and zfarls work...I do have a problem if they take it as there own...

im awaiting your response
Back to top Go down
ELeiser17
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2009-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Sgibs Singleabck doubles close scheme!!!!   Sgibs Singleabck doubles close scheme!!!! Empty2009-06-15, 14:42

Are you serious dude? This content is 100% owned by sgibs7 and ZFarls. Trust me, they work alone.
Back to top Go down
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

Number of posts : 2937
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Sgibs Singleabck doubles close scheme!!!!   Sgibs Singleabck doubles close scheme!!!! Empty2009-06-15, 15:00

Sgibs, he isn't online, and prolly won't be until about 1 or 2 in the morning seeing as thats when this copied this.
Back to top Go down
http://moviecorner.org
sgibs7
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Sgibs Singleabck doubles close scheme!!!!   Sgibs Singleabck doubles close scheme!!!! Empty2009-06-15, 15:10

Ok thanks guys for all the support. I again say that the only person that I know that this MIGHT be is Tyme to Shyne in the EAFL. Even if happens to be him, I do not personally know him nor did I EVER lab anything with him. I know him strictly from play in the EAFL.

Not sure what this is all about, atleast if your going to try and steal something and play it off as your own...TRY AND CHANGE IT UP A BIT. you left references to another site and also to another league your not even in.

im really dissapointed in this.
Back to top Go down
tuki94
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
tuki94

Number of posts : 1265
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Sgibs Singleabck doubles close scheme!!!!   Sgibs Singleabck doubles close scheme!!!! Empty2009-06-15, 15:38

wow the way the thread is worded, i thought it was going to be some incredible original scheme from the dude, but i guess he jus trying to get credit for something thats not his
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

Number of posts : 2436
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Sgibs Singleabck doubles close scheme!!!!   Sgibs Singleabck doubles close scheme!!!! Empty2009-06-15, 18:28

sgibs7 wrote:
Ok thanks guys for all the support. I again say that the only person that I know that this MIGHT be is Tyme to Shyne in the EAFL. Even if happens to be him, I do not personally know him nor did I EVER lab anything with him. I know him strictly from play in the EAFL.

Not sure what this is all about, atleast if your going to try and steal something and play it off as your own...TRY AND CHANGE IT UP A BIT. you left references to another site and also to another league your not even in.

im really dissapointed in this.

sup Sgibs? i figured you didn't know this cat bruh! especially with him leaving references to your site without changing up a thing! Suspect and the sad thing is that this dude actually thought that we would all swallow this as his own work hook, line and sinker.

i guess he never expected to get owned
Back to top Go down
sgibs7
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Sgibs Singleabck doubles close scheme!!!!   Sgibs Singleabck doubles close scheme!!!! Empty2009-06-15, 21:50

guess hes never coming back lol
Back to top Go down
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

PostSubject: Re: Sgibs Singleabck doubles close scheme!!!!   Sgibs Singleabck doubles close scheme!!!! Empty2009-06-16, 05:15

na Gibs, he just isn't posting. He's actually on rigth now(5 in the morning) and I'm sure he's looked at this, but doesn't want to make a reply.
Back to top Go down
tuki94
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
tuki94

Number of posts : 1265
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Sgibs Singleabck doubles close scheme!!!!   Sgibs Singleabck doubles close scheme!!!! Empty2009-06-16, 21:54

CJDAWGG14 wrote:
na Gibs, he just isn't posting. He's actually on rigth now(5 in the morning) and I'm sure he's looked at this, but doesn't want to make a reply.
who could blame him, he got caught tryin to make this seem as if it was him hard worked scheme
Back to top Go down
iTz K1ng FuZ10n
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member

Number of posts : 1174
Registration date : 2008-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Sgibs Singleabck doubles close scheme!!!!   Sgibs Singleabck doubles close scheme!!!! Empty2009-06-16, 22:00

this is really sad...i mean why would you jsut take someone elses stuff and re word it...come on guys

but really tho why would anyone even bother when you WILL get caught will how many posts people read...and its not like they would get any credit
Back to top Go down
jwhite
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
jwhite

Number of posts : 507
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Sgibs Singleabck doubles close scheme!!!!   Sgibs Singleabck doubles close scheme!!!! Empty2009-06-16, 22:23

Man this dude Sgibbs is the fag that showed everyone how to QBWAlk. His dumbazz had a big post over at Sportgamer.com on how to do it and claimed it wasn't possible to do online. Guess this fag wrong.
Back to top Go down
sgibs7
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Sgibs Singleabck doubles close scheme!!!!   Sgibs Singleabck doubles close scheme!!!! Empty2009-06-16, 23:28

thanks for falling me intently! I appreciate you taking the time!
Back to top Go down
MY TYME 2 SHYNE
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Sgibs Singleabck doubles close scheme!!!!   Sgibs Singleabck doubles close scheme!!!! Empty2009-06-17, 00:23

Ok my fault for posting this, I apolagize.
Back to top Go down
MY TYME 2 SHYNE
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Sgibs Singleabck doubles close scheme!!!!   Sgibs Singleabck doubles close scheme!!!! Empty2009-06-17, 00:24

Dude ive never taught any one to qb walk im not even on live
Back to top Go down
sgibs7
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Sgibs Singleabck doubles close scheme!!!!   Sgibs Singleabck doubles close scheme!!!! Empty2009-06-17, 00:25

who are you and why are you claiming to be me with the above staetement?
Back to top Go down
MY TYME 2 SHYNE
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Sgibs Singleabck doubles close scheme!!!!   Sgibs Singleabck doubles close scheme!!!! Empty2009-06-17, 00:50

I was never trying to claim your stuff i didnt think it was a big deal, i apolagize.
Im just a young man trying to get thru lyfe
Back to top Go down
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

PostSubject: Re: Sgibs Singleabck doubles close scheme!!!!   Sgibs Singleabck doubles close scheme!!!! Empty2009-06-17, 05:23

it wasn't the QB walk, and it didn't work online, or at least how he did it.
Back to top Go down
ELeiser17
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2009-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Sgibs Singleabck doubles close scheme!!!!   Sgibs Singleabck doubles close scheme!!!! Empty2009-06-17, 21:18

MY TYME 2 SHYNE wrote:
I was never trying to claim your stuff i didnt think it was a big deal, i apolagize.

MY TYME 2 SHYNE wrote:
Yes, I labbed it with him thought I would
chuck it on here I showed him my whole Indy singleback offense and he
showed me his Indy shotgun so I practiclly own the rights to the
singleback scheme.
Back to top Go down
mlb6434
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
mlb6434

Number of posts : 357
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Sgibs Singleabck doubles close scheme!!!!   Sgibs Singleabck doubles close scheme!!!! Empty2009-06-17, 21:30

^^^^^^ Owned.......
Back to top Go down
MY TYME 2 SHYNE
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Sgibs Singleabck doubles close scheme!!!!   Sgibs Singleabck doubles close scheme!!!! Empty2009-06-17, 22:43

i have labbed this b4, just not wif him
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sgibs Singleabck doubles close scheme!!!!   Sgibs Singleabck doubles close scheme!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Sgibs Singleabck doubles close scheme!!!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next