Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Tight doubles mini-scheme

Go down 
+4
Brian Fantana
beerbuzz
xRideTheCannaBus36xx
SavageMac816
8 posters
AuthorMessage
SavageMac816
Madden Advisor
Madden Advisor
SavageMac816

Number of posts : 237
Registration date : 2009-04-04

Tight doubles mini-scheme Empty
PostSubject: Tight doubles mini-scheme   Tight doubles mini-scheme Empty2010-02-21, 17:14

This mini scheme is a real unique formation.

hb pitch-Motion the te to the left n he will lineup as a fb.slide protect aggresive.

wr corner- if the opponent is in zone motion l1 to the left n hike b4 he sets n immediately quick pass to him. if its a bad snap n you cant throw right away wait for your rb on the delayed route.

hb sprint- motion the te to the left.he will be like a fb again. slide protect up.

pa rollout- this is one of the best plays in this mini scheme. hout route l1.if its man coverage motion l1 to the left for a halfstep than hike.this will make the cb not able to bump him.that is your target n should be wide open.if not for sum reason throw to ur te on the blue route.

bench switch- if opponent is in zone, rollout to right n the flat defender should suck(this is aka flat exploit) n hit ue te on the flat route.u can also roll to the left n hit ur l1 receiver on the out route(also a flat explot). finally if nothin is open hit ur rb on the delay route.

Just a mini scheme. It can be found in the west coast pb n also houstion.idk of anymore
Back to top Go down
xRideTheCannaBus36xx
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
xRideTheCannaBus36xx

Number of posts : 409
Registration date : 2009-06-20

PostSubject: Re: Tight doubles mini-scheme   Tight doubles mini-scheme Empty2010-02-21, 17:53

Nice Spelling
Back to top Go down
SavageMac816
Madden Advisor
Madden Advisor
SavageMac816

PostSubject: Re: Tight doubles mini-scheme   Tight doubles mini-scheme Empty2010-02-21, 19:26

i messed up like 3 words because i was typing so fast...but off topic?
Back to top Go down
beerbuzz
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
beerbuzz

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2009-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Tight doubles mini-scheme   Tight doubles mini-scheme Empty2010-02-21, 19:34

i'll give it a shot i'm always looking for a edge against my buddys anyways
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/verminfire
SavageMac816
Madden Advisor
Madden Advisor
SavageMac816

PostSubject: Re: Tight doubles mini-scheme   Tight doubles mini-scheme Empty2010-02-21, 19:57

ya man try it out...i highly recommend this for intermediate players.
Back to top Go down
Brian Fantana
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2009-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Tight doubles mini-scheme   Tight doubles mini-scheme Empty2010-02-21, 22:37

This is singleback tight doubles?
Back to top Go down
MiamiXCanes
Madden Writers
Madden Writers

Number of posts : 1661
Registration date : 2009-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Tight doubles mini-scheme   Tight doubles mini-scheme Empty2010-02-21, 22:44

yeah man its a nice formation. its my main singleback formation when i use west coast

and its also found in seattles PB BTW

but good little scheme bruh
Back to top Go down
SavageMac816
Madden Advisor
Madden Advisor
SavageMac816

PostSubject: Re: Tight doubles mini-scheme   Tight doubles mini-scheme Empty2010-02-21, 23:06

ty man..ya single back.
it can easily score on online players
Back to top Go down
Brian Fantana
New MS Member
New MS Member

Registration date : 2009-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Tight doubles mini-scheme   Tight doubles mini-scheme Empty2010-02-22, 00:12

I need to look at Bench switch more. I run the other 4 consistently. The pitch can be nasty at times.
Back to top Go down
SavageMac816
Madden Advisor
Madden Advisor
SavageMac816

PostSubject: Re: Tight doubles mini-scheme   Tight doubles mini-scheme Empty2010-02-22, 00:49

well u might not wanna run bench switch because sumtime sits hard to do because of the delayed drop back.that featire is the dumbest idea on this madden.lol.

but im glad the other 4 plays can help ya man.
Back to top Go down
rokket
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2009-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Tight doubles mini-scheme   Tight doubles mini-scheme Empty2010-02-25, 09:30

when i run out of this formation i motion the o wr across the formation each time...however, i only run 3 plays...the pitch, the PA roll out and bench switch...i use all of these plays the same way you suggest, for the most part, however, i motion o to block on the pitch, and on pa rollout i put him on a slant and i put l1 on a slant as well....in sb and iform i motion the o wr in every play, as i love to run the zspot...there is no zspot in sb tight, but when u do this consistently it plays into the psyche of ur opponent

i like ur run idea with the TE motioning down to fb, however, for the scheme to be effective, i think u need to run each play the same way....also the TE takes so freaking long to shuffle down it drives me nuts

u cant do that slide on for the PA roll out cuz u lose the blue route which is extremely effective, therfore u r telling ur opponent which play ur going to run...

i thought there was a write up for a money play for slot drag but i have not been able to find it...
Back to top Go down
sliqnes
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
sliqnes

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2009-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Tight doubles mini-scheme   Tight doubles mini-scheme Empty2010-02-25, 14:47

Very good info guys thx!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
aj_fitness1212
New MS Member
New MS Member

Registration date : 2010-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Tight doubles mini-scheme   Tight doubles mini-scheme Empty2010-02-25, 22:57

good write up guys..very nice always good to throw something different in the mix
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tight doubles mini-scheme   Tight doubles mini-scheme Empty

Back to top Go down

Tight doubles mini-scheme
Page 1 of 1