Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Top 10 young rappers

Go down 
+17
SticK2NaSty
OchoCinco85
Crunk
bigbuddah
Devo
Fudopi is That Dude
Fudgy
iLLxEaGLeSx10
Mickey
dAtBa11HaWk
goonny23
dirty-mullet
Militant X 1
W A V Y D R E
Swag Escobar
Mister_JP
CJDAWGG14
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Swag Escobar
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Swag Escobar

Number of posts : 1156
Registration date : 2008-10-26

Top 10 young rappers - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top 10 young rappers   Top 10 young rappers - Page 4 Empty2009-06-03, 15:57

Militant X 1 wrote:
CJDAWGG14 wrote:
OK folk, how many of us have heard of the cats Mili is talkin about, BEFORE we looked em up on google after he posted em? Not tryna come at Mili, but I didn't wanna quote that last post, where he said somethin about "rival"ing them. idk what that means, but to me its a freestyle. Now who thinks that a guy named Street Pastor would beat Wale in a freestyle battle?

WOW! you are a piece of work up in here son! and you mentioned my name by name...but you are not trying to come at me? give me a break! if you are NOT into gospel music (and i doubt that you are CJ) then of course.....none of you would of heard of these cats that i mentioned. that's my point for mentioning them in the first place. No they are "MY" top 10 favorites...NOT YOURS!

CJ...you continually show your immaturity when you always try to stir up controversy and conflict through your posts bruh. and "rivaling?" yeah...i said it! of course....the Street Pastor, Knine, Mr. Del, Sevin, Flame or the Truth....would rap circles around cats like Wale or anyone else with a lame negative message that is said over and over and over again. why? cause after your guys run out of stuff to say about rims, girls, bling, gang-banging and alcohol....my boys will still be spitting on the positive tip. you better ask some body son!

lol they nevahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh run out of things to say, they just make new slang words or jump on something new... new products come out all the time so dont look for them to run out anytime soon... i mean since ive been really into rap since about.............. 93-94 its always been the same messages but its all about how you deliver it, take lil wayne for example... he made lollipop... which is a song that is actually about a chick wanting to suck penis...and sold a million CDs in 1 week...and had the most selling album of last year... not too many gospel rappers do that... not to knock ur artist or anything im just saying... and majority of youth dont lead very positive lifestyles (like myself) and to hear someone rap about gospel vs hearing someone rap about wat you see and/or experience just doesnt compare it just feels like a bunch of police or teachers are rapping to u. Also you have those real rappers who rap about real life situations, and coming from hard places, and things that alot of people who listen to rap can relate to and it can inspire you to try and be successful like them. Take Lil wayne for example, he comes from new orleans, where im from....... and new orleans is baaaaaaaaaaaaaad as ****, and to see dude come from where he come from and make it like he did is inspiring to me lol but alot of the message songs are actually on the CDs, the radio and tv songs are usually the money,bling, girls stuff so they can sell
Back to top Go down
Mister_JP
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Mister_JP

Number of posts : 440
Registration date : 2009-02-27

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 young rappers   Top 10 young rappers - Page 4 Empty2009-06-03, 15:58

CJDAWGG14 wrote:
Mili, think about it like this, lets say there were only 2 types of music. The rap we listen to, which isn't that bad compared to the old school west coast ish, OR this crap(no offense to the ppl who listen to this)

thats the only kind of rap i like.
this new school rap is for females.
drake is a skinny little fake as rapper.
lil wayne aint no blood and never was.
rick ross fake
i can listen to t.i. but
its all about ya boy, yuckmouth, the game, crooked i, maino, rock bottom, n.w.a. big herk, trick trick and eminem
Back to top Go down
Swag Escobar
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Swag Escobar

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 young rappers   Top 10 young rappers - Page 4 Empty2009-06-03, 16:01

also kayne mentions god in his raps alot and he made that song jesus walks that got heavy radio and tv play and andre 3000 is far from being a negative rapper and people like him because how he rhymes
Back to top Go down
Swag Escobar
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Swag Escobar

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 young rappers   Top 10 young rappers - Page 4 Empty2009-06-03, 16:04

Mister_JP wrote:
CJDAWGG14 wrote:
Mili, think about it like this, lets say there were only 2 types of music. The rap we listen to, which isn't that bad compared to the old school west coast ish, OR this crap(no offense to the ppl who listen to this)

rick ross fake
i can listen to t.i. but
its all about ya boy, yuckmouth, the game, crooked i, maino, rock bottom, n.w.a. big herk, trick trick and eminem

the drake comments are basically hate bro..... him being skinny doesnt matter he isnt fake because he doesnt rap anything hard on ANY song at all so its hate... wayne is only blood through birdman he isnt as gangsta has he says so thats valid but dude can spit, rick IS also fake as **** and was a CO but he makes good music and thats all i care about i dont plan on making any illegal deals with him so why does it matter?

annddddddddddd old school west coast rap acutally started alot of wat u hear today.... they talk about **** the police and killing people and drugs and all that which paved the way for alot of the s*** u hear today so u cant really make it seem like its a big difference
Back to top Go down
Swag Escobar
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Swag Escobar

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 young rappers   Top 10 young rappers - Page 4 Empty2009-06-03, 16:08

AND u had some fake ass west coast rappers back in those days..

Ice Cube was a fucking break dancer then all of sudden he is a pimp and a gangsta and then **** the police

Dr. Dre i dunno wtf he has done.. i know he hasnt wrote any of that s*** he raps tho

i dont like Em because its either he is rapping about some problem or picking on someone or celebs
Back to top Go down
Mister_JP
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Mister_JP

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 young rappers   Top 10 young rappers - Page 4 Empty2009-06-03, 17:20

[STARS] Swag2Real wrote:

Ice Cube was a fucking break dancer then all of sudden he is a pimp and a gangsta and then **** the police

Dr. Dre i dunno wtf he has done.. i know he hasnt wrote any of that s*** he raps tho

i dont like Em because its either he is rapping about some problem or picking on someone or celebs

drakes a nerd that has the same flow as lil wayne there for hes good i guess.
im sick of the same ol stuff over n over n over girls, money, cars, bling. i dont care what u got how much vagina u get thats weak n lame to me. i want to hear a real song with a story behind it not she lick lick licked me like a lollipop 30 times over n over again.
Back to top Go down
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

Number of posts : 2937
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 young rappers   Top 10 young rappers - Page 4 Empty2009-06-03, 17:29

Mister_JP wrote:
[STARS] Swag2Real wrote:

im sick of the same ol stuff over n over n over girls, money, cars, bling. i dont care what u got how much vagina u get thats weak n lame to me. i want to hear a real song with a story behind it not she lick lick licked me like a lollipop 30 times over n over again.

Why does everyone say this? be serious right now. Drake's flow is pretty unique. I mean, show me a time when you've seen Wayne sing, and do it well? Then all you have to do is get one of Drake's mixtapes, go thru like 5 songs, and you've heard him sing more than once.
His flow isn't the same as Wayne's.
Back to top Go down
http://moviecorner.org
Mister_JP
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Mister_JP

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 young rappers   Top 10 young rappers - Page 4 Empty2009-06-03, 18:04

CJDAWGG14 wrote:
Mister_JP wrote:
[STARS] Swag2Real wrote:

Why does everyone say this? be serious right now. Drake's flow is pretty unique. I mean, show me a time when you've seen Wayne sing, and do it well? Then all you have to do is get one of Drake's mixtapes, go thru like 5 songs, and you've heard him sing more than once.

lmao but look how he dresses and wears his clothes.
and he was on that nickolodian show HA! hes lame as hell

Last edited by Mister_JP on 2009-06-03, 18:23; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 young rappers   Top 10 young rappers - Page 4 Empty2009-06-03, 18:09

Mister_JP wrote:
CJDAWGG14 wrote:
Mister_JP wrote:
[STARS] Swag2Real wrote:

lmao but look how he dresses and wheres his clothes.
lol, look at how he dresses, r u serious? How he dresses, is kinda how the whole black community dresses. He has more style than to throw on a red shirt and yell Su woo. to you its a glass half full, half empty type thing. You look at how he dresses, while I look at the females this cat is pullin with how he dresses. he was on a show, yeh, meaning he was caked up b4 we had our 1st jobs.
Back to top Go down
Mister_JP
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Mister_JP

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 young rappers   Top 10 young rappers - Page 4 Empty2009-06-03, 18:27

CJDAWGG14 wrote:
Mister_JP wrote:
CJDAWGG14 wrote:
Mister_JP wrote:
[STARS] Swag2Real wrote:

lmao but look how he dresses and wheres his clothes.
lol, look at how he dresses, r u serious? How he dresses, is kinda how the whole black community dresses. He has more style than to throw on a red shirt and yell Su woo. to you its a glass half full, half empty type thing. You look at how he dresses, while I look at the females this cat is pullin with how he dresses. he was on a show, yeh, meaning he was caked up b4 we had our 1st jobs.

im not a fan of soft / weak nerds. IMO hes soft and a nerd. i see you feel different and if you dress like him no offence im just sayin i wouldnt be seen lookin like that.
Back to top Go down
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 young rappers   Top 10 young rappers - Page 4 Empty2009-06-03, 18:32

question, are you white or black? and this isn't supposed to be racist, but valid
Back to top Go down
Mister_JP
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Mister_JP

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 young rappers   Top 10 young rappers - Page 4 Empty2009-06-03, 18:39

CJDAWGG14 wrote:
question, are you white or black? and this isn't supposed to be racist, but valid

it isnt valid but im not either. that would only be valid to a young kid or someone who hasnt grown up yet.
my skin color is darker than drakes tho lolll and hes "black"
Back to top Go down
Devo
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Devo

Number of posts : 1120
Registration date : 2009-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 young rappers   Top 10 young rappers - Page 4 Empty2009-06-03, 23:34

CJDAWGG14 wrote:
[LOK] devo408 wrote:
my bad for the triple post but cj you put the worst drake mixtape as your avatar he's made so far gone 2nd and comeback season was best imo
My avatar is comeback season. did you mean My name is Drizzy?

nah i mean room for improvement that tape sucks but i hella got the covers mixed up
Back to top Go down
Devo
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Devo

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 young rappers   Top 10 young rappers - Page 4 Empty2009-06-03, 23:44

DaTBa1LHaWK wrote:
[LOK] devo408 wrote:
dAtBa11HaWk wrote:
my top 10:

1. Weezy
2. Luda
3. TI
4. Drizzy
5. Pretty Ricky (not rap but i gotta put em on my top, tons of bangers)
6. OJ Da Juiceman (a couple bangers)
7. Gucci
8. Ya Boy
9. Joc
10. Lil Jon (from back in the day)

anybody who is a fan of gucci or oj should be drug in to the woods and slammed against a tree repeatedly...THEY'RE TRASH!!!

gucci just for a couple songs.. he aint trash but hes had sum really bad songs too but u gotta like sum or at least one of his songs... and OJ has had sum get hype s*** like superman high! u get buck to that song and thats what me and ma nigs bump when we ridin round high as ****

i like none of gucci or ojs songs i refuse to even listen to either of them. i mean comin look at there names gucci mane and oj da juiceman?!? cmon with names like that it shows they got no creativity. listenin to those two fools where im from will get you talked about real bad and thats no joke
Back to top Go down
Devo
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Devo

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 young rappers   Top 10 young rappers - Page 4 Empty2009-06-03, 23:46

Mister_JP wrote:
CJDAWGG14 wrote:

rick ross fake
i can listen to t.i. but

i agree with you on lil wayne and officer ricky but drake aint no fake ass. thats like sayin will smith was fake because he was on fresh prince. drake dont rap about bein hard at all he raps about what you would expect him too and hes got pipes. and he dont sound like wayne cuz if he did i wouldnt like him cuz i cant stand wayne
Back to top Go down
tuki94
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
tuki94

Number of posts : 1265
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 young rappers   Top 10 young rappers - Page 4 Empty2009-06-03, 23:49

yea thats so true, drake has never rapped about killing and selling weed(smoking is another thing), and the dude can rap and sing(double threat).
Back to top Go down
Devo
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Devo

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 young rappers   Top 10 young rappers - Page 4 Empty2009-06-03, 23:52

yes bruh drakes got pipes. i like him because hes real and doesnt try to act all hard and hide his degrassi past. he even spit a bar about bein jewish
Back to top Go down
Swag Escobar
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Swag Escobar

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 young rappers   Top 10 young rappers - Page 4 Empty2009-06-04, 00:23

Mister_JP wrote:
[STARS] Swag2Real wrote:

Once again man ur basically judging a book by its cover............. niggas dress hella different every day... if someone makes a style and it becomes popular thats just how it is......now a days "streets niggas" who sell drugs are walking around with polo shirts and the polo hats u can tighten and sweaters around their necks... and they sell drugs so wtf??? if you basing it off how dude dresses its not a valid reason to not like someone that is actually like hate bro...because its not like u gave him a try and was like u didnt like his music... ur mostly talking about how he dresses and how he was on a tv show...you cant hate on his come up from him being on nickelodeon.. not everyone feels the need to sell drugs and be hard because it doesnt always work out like that and if u say u want to hear songs with real story behind it.... u should actually try listening to his mixtapes.... he has quite a few of those songs man....at first i was like dude not really spitting s***... then i gave him a 2nd chance and actually listened and then i was like damn
Back to top Go down
Swag Escobar
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Swag Escobar

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 young rappers   Top 10 young rappers - Page 4 Empty2009-06-04, 00:27

[LOK] devo408 wrote:
Mister_JP wrote:
CJDAWGG14 wrote:

rick ross fake
i can listen to t.i. but

i agree with you on lil wayne and officer ricky but drake aint no fake ass. thats like sayin will smith was fake because he was on fresh prince. drake dont rap about bein hard at all he raps about what you would expect him too and hes got pipes. and he dont sound like wayne cuz if he did i wouldnt like him cuz i cant stand wayne

he doesnt sound exactly like wayne but you can tell wayne has heavily influenced his music.......... you can hear some similarities in styles on some songs...compare him flowing on comeback season(before wayne) to So Far Gone(now with wayne).. wayne doesnt write for him or anything but u can differently tell wayne has impacted his music so i dunno why u dont like wayne... i recall u saying wayne doesnt story rap or wateva but

Lil Wayne - Pussy Money Weed = him comparing his love for a chick to those
Lil Wayne - One night Only = A groupie chick that has a man cheating on Dude with wayne
uhh i dunno those 2 are off the top of my dome............should be considered story atleast i would think.. try those he has plenty but why changes wat works tho?
Back to top Go down
Mister_JP
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Mister_JP

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 young rappers   Top 10 young rappers - Page 4 Empty2009-06-04, 02:19

Quote :
he doesnt sound exactly like wayne but you can tell wayne has heavily influenced his music.......... you can hear some similarities in styles on some songs...compare him flowing on comeback season(before wayne) to So Far Gone(now with wayne).. wayne doesnt write for him or anything but u can differently tell wayne has impacted his music so i dunno why u dont like wayne... i recall u saying wayne doesnt story rap or wateva but

Lil Wayne - One night Only = A groupie chick that has a man cheating on Dude with wayne
uhh i dunno those 2 are off the top of my dome............should be considered story atleast i would think.. try those he has plenty but why changes wat works tho?

its as simple as this. its not my style of music. its played out to me. thats all the songs are about now in days. you turn on the radio all its about is a guy n a girl falling n love or breaking up. the subject pussy n money are lame to me.

as far as the way drake dresses. ive seen one clown dress something like that over here in michigan at a party and the dude wasnt pull any ladies. he had the west glasses n everything.
Back to top Go down
tuki94
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
tuki94

Number of posts : 1265
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 young rappers   Top 10 young rappers - Page 4 Empty2009-06-04, 13:11

he prolly jus didn't have game lol
Back to top Go down
Fudopi is That Dude
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Fudopi is That Dude

Number of posts : 2059
Registration date : 2008-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 young rappers   Top 10 young rappers - Page 4 Empty2009-06-04, 13:28

yeah really you just have to dress acceptable to get a girl, from there it's all your personality...

cause there's probably 40-50 kids at my school who dress like that, some of em get mad girls some don't...

But really... I listen to some different stuff, like I don't really want EVERY single song to have a huge meaning... I'd just as much like to hear a cat like elzhi just go all out with has talent and create something outta nothin and start spittin.

JP you live in detroit, if you don't know the real stuff here you reeeaaaalllllly got no business in this thread. It's arguably the top city for hip hop there is.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youlovesomethingexplosive.com
Devo
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Devo

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 young rappers   Top 10 young rappers - Page 4 Empty2009-06-04, 23:11

[STARS] Swag2Real wrote:
[LOK] devo408 wrote:
Mister_JP wrote:
CJDAWGG14 wrote:

rick ross fake
i can listen to t.i. but

swag its not that he doesnt story rap but so many of his songs rely on punchlines and his punchlines are not that tight to depend on em as much as he does. it seems like the only time wayne steps his game up imo is when hes on a song wit juelz. some of his verses on drakes song are weak too
Back to top Go down
Devo
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Devo

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 young rappers   Top 10 young rappers - Page 4 Empty2009-06-04, 23:15

[ITS]Fudopi wrote:
yeah really you just have to dress acceptable to get a girl, from there it's all your personality...

cause there's probably 40-50 kids at my school who dress like that, some of em get mad girls some don't...

But really... I listen to some different stuff, like I don't really want EVERY single song to have a huge meaning... I'd just as much like to hear a cat like elzhi just go all out with has talent and create something outta nothin and start spittin.

JP you live in detroit, if you don't know the real stuff here you reeeaaaalllllly got no business in this thread. It's arguably the top city for hip hop there is.

me neither and you explained it perfectly. seriious songs all the time get boring but wayne gets ridiculous on that ransom song wit drake(the one that cj quoted) he spits the abcs...now come on now thats what pisses me off wit him
Back to top Go down
Devo
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Devo

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 young rappers   Top 10 young rappers - Page 4 Empty2009-06-04, 23:17

Mister_JP wrote:
Quote :

its as simple as this. its not my style of music. its played out to me. thats all the songs are about now in days. you turn on the radio all its about is a guy n a girl falling n love or breaking up. the subject pussy n money are lame to me.

as far as the way drake dresses. ive seen one clown dress something like that over here in michigan at a party and the dude wasnt pull any ladies. he had the west glasses n everything.

alright jp i get what you mean but if you truly mean everything you said you wouldnt like ya boy as much as you do. he dresses like drake and he raps alot about the hood pussy and money. except for now he thinks he's a rockstar
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 young rappers   Top 10 young rappers - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Top 10 young rappers
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next