Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Top 10 young rappers

Go down 
+17
SticK2NaSty
OchoCinco85
Crunk
bigbuddah
Devo
Fudopi is That Dude
Fudgy
iLLxEaGLeSx10
Mickey
dAtBa11HaWk
goonny23
dirty-mullet
Militant X 1
W A V Y D R E
Swag Escobar
Mister_JP
CJDAWGG14
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Crunk
Crunk

Number of posts : 2578
Registration date : 2008-03-10

Top 10 young rappers - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top 10 young rappers   Top 10 young rappers - Page 3 Empty2009-06-02, 11:49

1. Kayne West
2. Lupe Fiasco
3. Drake
4. Kid Cudi
5. Charles Hamilton
6. Lil Wayne (Carter 1 was only good)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/thecrunkologyst
dAtBa11HaWk
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 young rappers   Top 10 young rappers - Page 3 Empty2009-06-02, 12:28

goonny23 wrote:
why u namin underground ppl o well i think the top 10 is um.. lol

1.pac
2.jayz
3.waye
4.t.i
5.drake
7.jeezy
8.pun
9.cassidy
10.p cryshler frm springfield ya digg! lol underground

ay where u from? u from IL?
Back to top Go down
OchoCinco85
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
OchoCinco85

Number of posts : 733
Registration date : 2008-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 young rappers   Top 10 young rappers - Page 3 Empty2009-06-02, 12:53

The Game
Tupac
Dre
Eazy E
NWA
Young Jeezy
Nas
Gucci Man
Eminem
T.I
Back to top Go down
http://gamehelp.findtalk.biz/
dAtBa11HaWk
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 young rappers   Top 10 young rappers - Page 3 Empty2009-06-02, 13:19

oh yea lets name all the oldest rappers in the game.. since the thread is top 10 YOUNG rappers!!!
Back to top Go down
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

Number of posts : 2949
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 young rappers   Top 10 young rappers - Page 3 Empty2009-06-02, 13:48

yeah seriously west coast is full of old rappers and i dnt kno how u can consider dre a rapper haha ur terrrible youngest rappers TODAY not wen they was in they 'prime' if they ever had 1.
Back to top Go down
SticK2NaSty
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
SticK2NaSty

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2008-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 young rappers   Top 10 young rappers - Page 3 Empty2009-06-02, 15:04

Wheres the love for Asher roth! man i put asher roth at the top!
Back to top Go down
dAtBa11HaWk
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 young rappers   Top 10 young rappers - Page 3 Empty2009-06-02, 15:15

my top 10:

1. Weezy
2. Luda
3. TI
4. Drizzy
5. Pretty Ricky (not rap but i gotta put em on my top, tons of bangers)
6. OJ Da Juiceman (a couple bangers)
7. Gucci
8. Ya Boy
9. Joc
10. Lil Jon (from back in the day)
Back to top Go down
dirty-mullet
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
dirty-mullet

Number of posts : 201
Registration date : 2008-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 young rappers   Top 10 young rappers - Page 3 Empty2009-06-02, 15:55

how can u forget Meat Whistle and Stanky Nutz, dem boyz iz off the hook, you know what I'm sayin.
Back to top Go down
Devo
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Devo

Number of posts : 1120
Registration date : 2009-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 young rappers   Top 10 young rappers - Page 3 Empty2009-06-02, 23:32

dAtBa11HaWk wrote:
my top 10:

1. Weezy
2. Luda
3. TI
4. Drizzy
7. Gucci
8. Ya Boy
9. Joc

anybody who is a fan of gucci or oj should be drug in to the woods and slammed against a tree repeatedly...THEY'RE TRASH!!!
Back to top Go down
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

Number of posts : 2937
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 young rappers   Top 10 young rappers - Page 3 Empty2009-06-03, 03:47

[LOK] devo408 wrote:
my bad for the triple post but cj you put the worst drake mixtape as your avatar he's made so far gone 2nd and comeback season was best imo
My avatar is comeback season. did you mean My name is Drizzy?
Back to top Go down
http://moviecorner.org
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 young rappers   Top 10 young rappers - Page 3 Empty2009-06-03, 04:37

OK folk, how many of us have heard of the cats Mili is talkin about, BEFORE we looked em up on google after he posted em? Not tryna come at Mili, but I didn't wanna quote that last post, where he said somethin about "rival"ing them. idk what that means, but to me its a freestyle. Now who thinks that a guy named Street Pastor would beat Wale in a freestyle battle?
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

Number of posts : 2436
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 young rappers   Top 10 young rappers - Page 3 Empty2009-06-03, 08:13

CJDAWGG14 wrote:
OK folk, how many of us have heard of the cats Mili is talkin about, BEFORE we looked em up on google after he posted em? Not tryna come at Mili, but I didn't wanna quote that last post, where he said somethin about "rival"ing them. idk what that means, but to me its a freestyle. Now who thinks that a guy named Street Pastor would beat Wale in a freestyle battle?

WOW! you are a piece of work up in here son! and you mentioned my name by name...but you are not trying to come at me? give me a break! if you are NOT into gospel music (and i doubt that you are CJ) then of course.....none of you would of heard of these cats that i mentioned. that's my point for mentioning them in the first place. No they are "MY" top 10 favorites...NOT YOURS!

CJ...you continually show your immaturity when you always try to stir up controversy and conflict through your posts bruh. and "rivaling?" yeah...i said it! of course....the Street Pastor, Knine, Mr. Del, Sevin, Flame or the Truth....would rap circles around cats like Wale or anyone else with a lame negative message that is said over and over and over again. why? cause after your guys run out of stuff to say about rims, girls, bling, gang-banging and alcohol....my boys will still be spitting on the positive tip. you better ask some body son!
Back to top Go down
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 young rappers   Top 10 young rappers - Page 3 Empty2009-06-03, 08:20

Militant X 1 wrote:
CJDAWGG14 wrote:

WOW! you are a piece of work up in here son! of course this is "trying" to come at me! unsuccessfully i might add.

if you are NOT into gospel music (and i doubt that you are CJ) then of course.....none of you would of heard of these cats i mentioned. they are "MY" top 10 favorite...NOT YOURS! you show your immaturity when you always try to stir up controversy and conflict through your posts bruh. and "rivaling?" of course....the Street Pastor, Knine, Mr. Del, Sevin, Flame or the Truth....would rap circles around cats like Wale or anyone else with a lame negative message. why? cause after your guys run out of stuff to say about rims, girls, bling, gang-banging and alcohol....my boys will still be spitting on the positive tip. you better ask some body son!
I don't listen to gospel rap, cuz why would I listen to that? I'll listen to regular gospel like Kirk Franklin, but as far as trying to combine two things like God and my type of rap wouldn't work for me. I wasn't tryna come at you, but your the only one who made a post about gospel rap, so I had to see if anyone but you had heard of em. And why the hell r u up so early?
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 young rappers   Top 10 young rappers - Page 3 Empty2009-06-03, 08:25

CJDAWGG14 wrote:
Militant X 1 wrote:
CJDAWGG14 wrote:

WOW! you are a piece of work up in here son! of course this is "trying" to come at me! unsuccessfully i might add.

if you are NOT into gospel music (and i doubt that you are CJ) then of course.....none of you would of heard of these cats i mentioned. they are "MY" top 10 favorite...NOT YOURS! you show your immaturity when you always try to stir up controversy and conflict through your posts bruh. and "rivaling?" of course....the Street Pastor, Knine, Mr. Del, Sevin, Flame or the Truth....would rap circles around cats like Wale or anyone else with a lame negative message. why? cause after your guys run out of stuff to say about rims, girls, bling, gang-banging and alcohol....my boys will still be spitting on the positive tip. you better ask some body son!
I don't listen to gospel rap, cuz why would I listen to that? I'll listen to regular gospel like Kirk Franklin, but as far as trying to combine two things like God and my type of rap wouldn't work for me. I wasn't tryna come at you, but your the only one who made a post about gospel rap, so I had to see if anyone but you had heard of em. And why the hell r u up so early?

well...why not listen to gospel rap? there is no such thing as "regular" gospel anymore. Gospel is gospel! it just comes in different packages. besides...gospel rap isn't lame or weak like it was back in the day CJ. naw! these cats today are on point and up to date with the latest music, beats and trends of today...but with a positive message!

and....i am up early because i took the day off...I AM THE BOSS....remember?...lol
Back to top Go down
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 young rappers   Top 10 young rappers - Page 3 Empty2009-06-03, 08:30

yea, that's prolly why alot of us don't listen to gospel rap. Cuz we don't wanna hear about anything positive. I kno I don't really like to hear about a positive msg, especially when I don't live in a positive place. and u get up at 8 on ur day off? dang, what time do you wake up wen u have to go to work?
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 young rappers   Top 10 young rappers - Page 3 Empty2009-06-03, 08:34

CJDAWGG14 wrote:
yea, that's prolly why alot of us don't listen to gospel rap. Cuz we don't wanna hear about anything positive. I kno I don't really like to hear about a positive msg, especially when I don't live in a positive place. and u get up at 8 on ur day off? dang, what time do you wake up wen u have to go to work?

lol! i get up at 5:30-6:00 during the work week. money is being made while you are sleeping bruh! lol! plus...if you live in a negative place...ONLY the positive will get you out of it bruh!

now...i don't know how he is today...but...peep this video out by DMX called; "Lord Give Me a Sign!" it's one of my favorite gospel raps:

Back to top Go down
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 young rappers   Top 10 young rappers - Page 3 Empty2009-06-03, 08:36

Mili, think about it like this, lets say there were only 2 types of music. The rap we listen to, which isn't that bad compared to the old school west coast ish, OR this crap(no offense to the ppl who listen to this)
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 young rappers   Top 10 young rappers - Page 3 Empty2009-06-03, 08:38

CJDAWGG14 wrote:
Mili, think about it like this, lets say there were only 2 types of music. The rap we listen to, which isn't that bad compared to the old school west coast ish, OR this crap(no offense to the ppl who listen to this)

what crap?

Last edited by Militant X 1 on 2009-06-03, 09:29; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 young rappers   Top 10 young rappers - Page 3 Empty2009-06-03, 08:39

thats prolly the only gospel rap that alot of us kno. And we get up at the same time on the days you have to work, cuz my school day begins at 5, and ends at 7.
Back to top Go down
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 young rappers   Top 10 young rappers - Page 3 Empty2009-06-03, 08:41

don't go and dodge my question. I'm not a take offense guy, ESPECIALLY when I'm not makin money off it
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 young rappers   Top 10 young rappers - Page 3 Empty2009-06-03, 08:48

CJDAWGG14 wrote:
thats prolly the only gospel rap that alot of us kno. And we get up at the same time on the days you have to work, cuz my school day begins at 5, and ends at 7.

true! but..that is the point of my listing ALL of the gospel rappers that i did! to show you cats that there are plenty of rappers out there with a different slant to life than what you guys are constantly seeing on MTV, BET etc.
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 young rappers   Top 10 young rappers - Page 3 Empty2009-06-03, 08:49

CJDAWGG14 wrote:
don't go and dodge my question. I'm not a take offense guy, ESPECIALLY when I'm not makin money off it

this is interesting to me. dodge what question?
Back to top Go down
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 young rappers   Top 10 young rappers - Page 3 Empty2009-06-03, 08:56

lol, I forget to give you a choice of which to choose, my bad. But the post up there with the 2 types of music, which would you have your son listen to? Rap, or heavy metal? There's a heavy metal song up there, and here's some rap
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 young rappers   Top 10 young rappers - Page 3 Empty2009-06-03, 09:01

CJDAWGG14 wrote:
lol, I forget to give you a choice of which to choose, my bad. But the post up there with the 2 types of music, which would you have your son listen to? Rap, or heavy metal? There's a heavy metal song up there

ohhh! my son just turned 20. of his own choice....he ONLY listens to gospel rappers that is why i know about all of the cats. i love their message! here's another lil sample of one of the many top gospel artist's that's out today!

Japhia Life....."I'm in The Streets!"

Back to top Go down
DaTBa1LHaWK
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
DaTBa1LHaWK

Number of posts : 1494
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 young rappers   Top 10 young rappers - Page 3 Empty2009-06-03, 15:53

[LOK] devo408 wrote:
dAtBa11HaWk wrote:
my top 10:

1. Weezy
2. Luda
3. TI
4. Drizzy
7. Gucci
8. Ya Boy
9. Joc

anybody who is a fan of gucci or oj should be drug in to the woods and slammed against a tree repeatedly...THEY'RE TRASH!!!

gucci just for a couple songs.. he aint trash but hes had sum really bad songs too but u gotta like sum or at least one of his songs... and OJ has had sum get hype s*** like superman high! u get buck to that song and thats what me and ma nigs bump when we ridin round high as ****
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 young rappers   Top 10 young rappers - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Top 10 young rappers
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next