Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Top 10 young rappers

Go down 
+17
SticK2NaSty
OchoCinco85
Crunk
bigbuddah
Devo
Fudopi is That Dude
Fudgy
iLLxEaGLeSx10
Mickey
dAtBa11HaWk
goonny23
dirty-mullet
Militant X 1
W A V Y D R E
Swag Escobar
Mister_JP
CJDAWGG14
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Fudopi is That Dude
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Fudopi is That Dude

Number of posts : 2059
Registration date : 2008-08-18

Top 10 young rappers - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top 10 young rappers   Top 10 young rappers - Page 6 Empty2009-06-06, 15:44

yeah I agree with that man... up there^.

Blu said it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youlovesomethingexplosive.com
Devo
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Devo

Number of posts : 1120
Registration date : 2009-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 young rappers   Top 10 young rappers - Page 6 Empty2009-06-06, 16:26

Militant X 1 wrote:
[LOK] devo408 wrote:

alright well im not sayin your religious or nothin but gospel rap and the gospel in general is preaching religion in some sort of way but could you or cj tell me what he meant? cuz i find it hard to believe he meant anything other than something like that.

all music is "preaching" something bruh! gospel rap has a POSITIVE message of course!

however...when CJ mentions about me being mature i don't beleive that it had anything to do with me listening to gospel music only but by the fact that i am older than most here. you see Devo....i have a wife, been married for 25 years and i have 2 kids ages 24 and 20. i have had major life experiences that someone that is way under half my age (like yourself and CJ) haven't had yet! i mean...no offense here...but....you cats are still doing homework! lol! but...i will say that maturity is actually a state of mind not age.

bruh i agree with everything you just said but when cj threw in the fact that i couldnt be mature because i dont listen to gospel rap it kinda pissed me off. but the way you explained it sounds like he didnt say it right. but my one disagreement is that you put an emphasis on gospel music has a positive message. alot of hip hop out has a positive message it just isnt what alot of people wanna hear
Back to top Go down
Fudopi is That Dude
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Fudopi is That Dude

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 young rappers   Top 10 young rappers - Page 6 Empty2009-06-06, 16:28

Yeah dev's right.

It's just the way people work, always focus on the negative.
Back to top Go down
Devo
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Devo

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 young rappers   Top 10 young rappers - Page 6 Empty2009-06-06, 16:37

[ITS]Fudopi wrote:
Yeah dev's right.

exactly i can name tons of rappers who focus mainly on the postive.
Back to top Go down
Fudopi is That Dude
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Fudopi is That Dude

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 young rappers   Top 10 young rappers - Page 6 Empty2009-06-06, 16:39

me too....

anybody here listen to the cool kids (different topic I know0
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

Number of posts : 2436
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 young rappers   Top 10 young rappers - Page 6 Empty2009-06-06, 16:43

[LOK] devo408 wrote:
[exactly i can name tons of rappers who focus mainly on the postive.

name them please!

cause i can remember way back in the day...that cats made fun of Will Smith and Hammer for their "popcorn - bubble gum" style. next thing you know...here comes all of the "gangsta" rap that has been ruling and reigning in the industry ever since.

Last edited by Militant X 1 on 2009-06-06, 16:44; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Devo
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Devo

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 young rappers   Top 10 young rappers - Page 6 Empty2009-06-06, 16:43

cool kids is hard. ima a fan of all midwest rap actually
Back to top Go down
Devo
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Devo

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 young rappers   Top 10 young rappers - Page 6 Empty2009-06-06, 16:45

Militant X 1 wrote:
[LOK] devo408 wrote:
[ITS]Fudopi wrote:
Yeah dev's right.

exactly i can name tons of rappers who focus mainly on the postive.

name them please!

cause i can remember way back in the day...that cats made fun of Will Smith and Hammer for their "popcorn - bubble gum" style. next thing you know...here comes all of the "gangsta" rap that has been ruling and reigning in the industry ever since.

blu,atmosphere,brother ali,murs,living legends,zion i,hieroglyphics,slum village,j dilla,black milk, elzhi,common,kanye(not no more though),QuEsT,thats all i can remember off the top if my head but theres not alot out there
Back to top Go down
Fudopi is That Dude
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Fudopi is That Dude

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 young rappers   Top 10 young rappers - Page 6 Empty2009-06-06, 16:51

Well, I live in the midwest rap.

I could dish out tons of it for you if you want dev.

Mili check out guys/groups like:
murs
people under the stairs
the cool kids
Mickey Factz
UNI
Blu
knaan
solillaquists of sound
Danny! (or danny swain, same guy)
One Be Lo
Shad

That's just new stuff, like, I have 20 gigs of music or whatever so there's a ton of stuff...

most of the stuff on that list isn't like, gospel positive, but it's not negative it's just neutral. still dope though.

EDIT: s***... devo beat me to it on some of them... but I'm just sayin a few of those guys aren't really positive at all...

And I thought you meant guys that are currently making records, I could write a muthafuckin book of all time artists.
Back to top Go down
Devo
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Devo

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 young rappers   Top 10 young rappers - Page 6 Empty2009-06-06, 16:54

[ITS]Fudopi wrote:

murs
people under the stairs
the cool kids
Mickey Factz
UNI
Blu
knaan
solillaquists of sound
One Be Lo

That's just new stuff, like, I have 20 gigs of music or whatever so there's a ton of stuff...

most of the stuff on that list isn't like, gospel positive, but it's not negative it's just neutral. still dope though.

EDIT: s***... devo beat me to it on some of them... but I'm just sayin a few of those guys aren't really positive at all...

And I thought you meant guys that are currently making records, I could write a muthafuckin book of all time artists.

alot of those artists you listed i know about..the only one is Danny! but only cuz i cant find any of his work but ive heard nothin but good about him...
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

Number of posts : 2436
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 young rappers   Top 10 young rappers - Page 6 Empty2009-06-06, 16:59

cool...i will have to check them out guy!
Back to top Go down
Devo
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Devo

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 young rappers   Top 10 young rappers - Page 6 Empty2009-06-06, 17:06

Militant X 1 wrote:
cool...i will have to check them out guy!
oh and little brother you gotta check them out too...them and blu are tops in that group imo
Back to top Go down
Swag Escobar
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Swag Escobar

Number of posts : 1156
Registration date : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 young rappers   Top 10 young rappers - Page 6 Empty2009-06-06, 17:50

wayne doesnt really have punchlines imo its more like wtf!?!?! like he says some off the wall different s*** and its like... did he really just say that lol!?!? and alot of times he says things that sounds like complete nonsense then he says something that makes wat he said at first make sense.. and i understand it all lol sometimes i have to explain it
Back to top Go down
Fudopi is That Dude
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Fudopi is That Dude

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 young rappers   Top 10 young rappers - Page 6 Empty2009-06-06, 17:59

[LOK] devo408 wrote:
[ITS]Fudopi wrote:

murs
people under the stairs
the cool kids
Mickey Factz
UNI
Blu
knaan
solillaquists of sound
One Be Lo

alot of those artists you listed i know about..the only one is Danny! but only cuz i cant find any of his work but ive heard nothin but good about him...

Want me to upload his most recent album? It's And I love H.E.R
Back to top Go down
Devo
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Devo

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 young rappers   Top 10 young rappers - Page 6 Empty2009-06-06, 18:21

[ITS]Fudopi wrote:
[LOK] devo408 wrote:
[ITS]Fudopi wrote:

murs
people under the stairs
the cool kids
Mickey Factz
UNI
Blu
knaan
solillaquists of sound
One Be Lo

Want me to upload his most recent album? It's And I love H.E.R

yeah bruh if you could do that it would be greatly appreciated
Back to top Go down
Fudopi is That Dude
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Fudopi is That Dude

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 young rappers   Top 10 young rappers - Page 6 Empty2009-06-06, 18:59

here ya go:

http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=2575715b6ecdc55d2fb2ca15d7ea42d9e04e75f6e8ebb871
Back to top Go down
Mickey
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Mickey

Number of posts : 670
Registration date : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 young rappers   Top 10 young rappers - Page 6 Empty2009-06-06, 19:18

what u know about the roots, tribe called quest, mos def, talib and big?
Back to top Go down
Fudopi is That Dude
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Fudopi is That Dude

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 young rappers   Top 10 young rappers - Page 6 Empty2009-06-06, 19:48

[STARS] Mickey wrote:
what u know about the roots, tribe called quest, mos def, talib and big?

Everything...

I have all their albums...
Back to top Go down
jwhite
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
jwhite

Number of posts : 507
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 young rappers   Top 10 young rappers - Page 6 Empty2009-06-06, 20:00

[STARS] Swag2Real wrote:
AND u had some fake ass west coast rappers back in those days..

Ice Cube was a fucking break dancer then all of sudden he is a pimp and a gangsta and then **** the police

Dr. Dre i dunno wtf he has done.. i know he hasnt wrote any of that s*** he raps tho

i dont like Em because its either he is rapping about some problem or picking on someone or celebs

WTF ARE YOU SERIOUS?

First off Ice Cube is one of the top 10 greatest rappers of all time. He grew up in the South Central in L.A when crack and gang wars were at its peak. Just because he doesn't have a tear drop below his eye doesn't mean dude ain't hard. I guarantee none of you cats on this board would have f*cked with him when he was in his teens...And I dont care if he was a breakdancer, nerd or alter boy dude wrote about what he saw and lived everyday of his life growing up.

Please tell me your joking about "What has Dr. Dre done?" Are you serious? You do realize he is the greatest rap producer of all time. Dre and Russel Simmons are the 2 most important people in the history of hip hop....Tell me a producer who has put out more hits then Dre. It's not even F*ckin close...
Back to top Go down
Fudopi is That Dude
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Fudopi is That Dude

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 young rappers   Top 10 young rappers - Page 6 Empty2009-06-06, 20:04

[TFH] jwhite wrote:
[STARS] Swag2Real wrote:

Ice Cube was a fucking break dancer then all of sudden he is a pimp and a gangsta and then **** the police

Dr. Dre i dunno wtf he has done.. i know he hasnt wrote any of that s*** he raps tho

i dont like Em because its either he is rapping about some problem or picking on someone or celebs

WTF ARE YOU SERIOUS?

First off Ice Cube is one of the top 10 greatest rappers of all time. He grew up in the South Central in L.A when crack and gang wars were at its peak. Just because he doesn't have a tear drop below his eye doesn't mean dude ain't hard. I guarantee none of you cats on this board would have f*cked with him when he was in his teens...And I dont care if he was a breakdancer, nerd or alter boy dude wrote about what he saw and lived everyday of his life growing up.

Please tell me your joking about "What has Dr. Dre done?" Are you serious? You do realize he is the greatest rap producer of all time. Dre and Russel Simmons are the 2 most important people in the history of hip hop....Tell me a producer who has put out more hits then Dre. It's not even F*ckin close...

For the record, Dr Dre is the 3rd greatest producer of all time, behind J dilla and DJ premier.
Back to top Go down
jwhite
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
jwhite

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 young rappers   Top 10 young rappers - Page 6 Empty2009-06-06, 20:13

[ITS]Fudopi wrote:
[TFH] jwhite wrote:
[STARS] Swag2Real wrote:

WTF ARE YOU SERIOUS?

For the record, Dr Dre is the 3rd greatest producer of all time, behind J dilla and DJ premier.

LOL...OK Bro you keep believing that... Who has more platinum plates? What has been the most anticipated album for the last 5 years and will finally drop this year?

The Answer
1. Dre has more platinum plates then both J dilla and Premier combined.
2. Detox- Dre's album...

When Dilla and Premier are able to charge what Dre charges for his beats holla back
Back to top Go down
Fudopi is That Dude
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Fudopi is That Dude

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 young rappers   Top 10 young rappers - Page 6 Empty2009-06-06, 20:17

[TFH] jwhite wrote:
[ITS]Fudopi wrote:
[TFH] jwhite wrote:
[STARS] Swag2Real wrote:

1. dilla died 3 years ago, he's a legend.

2. Neither dilla or premier sold beats (well premier did, and he probably charges just as much considering premier is well, better) Dilla was the producer for slum village, common, and his own solo albums, and premier was with MC guru in gang starr and tons of other random artists.

WTF ARE YOU SERIOUS?

LOL...OK Bro you keep believing that... Who has more platinum plates? What has been the most anticipated album for the last 5 years and will finally drop this year?

The Answer
2. Detox- Dre's album...

When Dilla and Premier are able to charge what Dre charges for his beats holla back
Back to top Go down
jwhite
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
jwhite

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 young rappers   Top 10 young rappers - Page 6 Empty2009-06-06, 20:54

This thread is crackin me up...It really shows that Hip Hop is on a downward spiral. You ask cats to list their top 10 under 30 and they start with 3 or 4 and then they go and start listing cats in their 30's:

Ti-29

Game-30

Kanye-32

Luda-32

Pastor troy-32

Rick ross-33
LIL John-38

Just to name a few I saw.

There is no one in the rap game today under 30 that is doing sh*t except for LiL Wayne. And the reason he stands out so much from everyone else is he learned how to put beats and lyrics together from his crew who were all 70's babies... So you take him out and you young bucks are left with garbage...You go back 10 years ago and do a top 10 list of under 30 rappers and you would be like O MY GOD those 10 N*ggas are tight! Now fools are arguing about having to put in Soulja Boy because there is no one else to choose from...

Rap is suppose to be a young mans game but with the state its in now over 30 cats are able to stay in the game because the young cats are not talented enough to push them out...

Here is the Billboard list of the top 10 rap cds this past week:

1.Eminem-37 years old
2.Method/Redman-38/39
3.some spanish sh*t
4.Busta Rhymes-37
5.Rick Ross-33
6.Cam'ron-33
7.Jadakiss-34
8.Drama-30
9.Gucci Mane-29
10. Soulja Boy-19 LoL...

That is a freakin shame..You mean to tell me only one dude under the age of 29 can make it into the top 10. And its that fool Soulja Boy. Now try and tell me the rappers under 30 aren't wack. The only one representing your generation is wack a$$ Soulja Boy.. Rap has never been dominated 30+ year old rappers till now. In the past when you turned 30 you were forced into retirement. Now people are begging 30 -40 year old rappers to stay around because the young cats suck.

And I'm sure the underground rappers you guys listed are great. But if they are not pushing units they are not doing anything for rap. For Rap to viable you have to have superstars that push units and the under 30 crowd just isn't doing it..
Back to top Go down
Devo
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Devo

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 young rappers   Top 10 young rappers - Page 6 Empty2009-06-06, 20:57

[TFH] jwhite wrote:
[ITS]Fudopi wrote:
[TFH] jwhite wrote:
[STARS] Swag2Real wrote:

WTF ARE YOU SERIOUS?

The Answer
2. Detox- Dre's album...

Premier>Dre any day and i love Dre being from the west but Premier was the truth. and it dont matter how much dre charge for his beats it dont make him any better than premo.
Back to top Go down
Devo
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Devo

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 young rappers   Top 10 young rappers - Page 6 Empty2009-06-06, 21:02

[TFH] jwhite wrote:
This thread is crackin me up...It really shows that Hip Hop is on a downward spiral. You ask cats to list their top 10 under 30 and they start with 3 or 4 and then they go and start listing cats in their 30's:

Ti-29

Game-30

Kanye-32

Luda-32

Pastor troy-32

Rick ross-33
LIL John-38

Just to name a few I saw.

There is no one in the rap game today under 30 that is doing sh*t except for LiL Wayne. And the reason he stands out so much from everyone else is he learned how to put beats and lyrics together from his crew who were all 70's babies... So you take him out and you young bucks are left with garbage...You go back 10 years ago and do a top 10 list of under 30 rappers and you would be like O MY GOD those 10 N*ggas are tight! Now fools are arguing about having to put in Soulja Boy because there is no one else to choose from...

Rap is suppose to be a young mans game but with the state its in now over 30 cats are able to stay in the game because the young cats are not talented enough to push them out...

Here is the Billboard list of the top 10 rap cds this past week:

1.Eminem-37 years old
2.Method/Redman-38/39
3.some spanish sh*t
4.Busta Rhymes-37
5.Rick Ross-33
6.Cam'ron-33
7.Jadakiss-34
8.Drama-30
9.Gucci Mane-29
10. Soulja Boy-19 LoL...

That is a freakin shame..You mean to tell me only one dude under the age of 29 can make it into the top 10. And its that fool Soulja Boy. Now try and tell me the rappers under 30 aren't wack. The only one representing your generation is wack a$$ Soulja Boy.. Rap has never been dominated 30+ year old rappers till now. In the past when you turned 30 you were forced into retirement. Now people are begging 30 -40 year old rappers to stay around because the young cats suck.

And I'm sure the underground rappers you guys listed are great. But if they are not pushing units they are not doing anything for rap. For Rap to viable you have to have superstars that push units and the under 30 crowd just isn't doing it..
bruh you cant blame the hip hop decline on record sales because of those top 10 guys who are over 30 only one is goin platinum and thats em. and a thing with those guys me and fud mentioned earlier its not like those guys arent good, but labels arent reachin out to sign new acts who arent whats hot because of the economic times bruh. so while hip hop is on the fall, it aint because the younger generation is slippin. and lil wayne is the blame for the drop imo because if somebody aint auto tunin or any thing like him,nobody wanna hear it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 young rappers   Top 10 young rappers - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Top 10 young rappers
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next