Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Top 10 young rappers

Go down 
+17
SticK2NaSty
OchoCinco85
Crunk
bigbuddah
Devo
Fudopi is That Dude
Fudgy
iLLxEaGLeSx10
Mickey
dAtBa11HaWk
goonny23
dirty-mullet
Militant X 1
W A V Y D R E
Swag Escobar
Mister_JP
CJDAWGG14
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
BuNcH219
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
BuNcH219

Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2009-04-09

Top 10 young rappers - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top 10 young rappers   Top 10 young rappers - Page 5 Empty2009-06-05, 01:12

[LOK] devo408 wrote:
dAtBa11HaWk wrote:
my top 10:

1. Weezy
2. Luda
3. TI
4. Drizzy
5. Pretty Ricky (not rap but i gotta put em on my top, tons of bangers)
6. OJ Da Juiceman (a couple bangers)
7. Gucci
8. Ya Boy
9. Joc
10. Lil Jon (from back in the day)

anybody who is a fan of gucci or oj should be drug in to the woods and slammed against a tree repeatedly...THEY'RE TRASH!!!
^ I agree with the drag em in the woods comment, **** that list(exceptions being Luda and TI) but I'm B**** slapping soulja boy fans too. I MEAN, R U SERIOUS? GTFO....
Back to top Go down
http://www.ea-dynasty.com
Devo
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Devo

Number of posts : 1120
Registration date : 2009-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 young rappers   Top 10 young rappers - Page 5 Empty2009-06-05, 01:28

BuNcH219 wrote:
[LOK] devo408 wrote:
dAtBa11HaWk wrote:
my top 10:

1. Weezy
2. Luda
3. TI
4. Drizzy
7. Gucci
8. Ya Boy
9. Joc

anybody who is a fan of gucci or oj should be drug in to the woods and slammed against a tree repeatedly...THEY'RE TRASH!!!
^ I agree with the drag em in the woods comment, **** that list(exceptions being Luda and TI) but I'm B**** slapping soulja boy fans too. I MEAN, R U SERIOUS? GTFO....

at least he didnt put soulja boy on the list...i woulda had to find him a drag him in the woods myself
Back to top Go down
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

Number of posts : 2937
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 young rappers   Top 10 young rappers - Page 5 Empty2009-06-05, 01:30

Soulja Boy is a party rapper, and thats why he should be on the top 10. I mean, if I'm goin to a party, I kno I wanna hear turn my swag on or somethin, and not pussy money weed
Back to top Go down
http://moviecorner.org
BuNcH219
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
BuNcH219

Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2009-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 young rappers   Top 10 young rappers - Page 5 Empty2009-06-05, 01:33

CJDAWGG14 wrote:
Soulja Boy is a party rapper, and thats why he should be on the top 10. I mean, if I'm goin to a party, I kno I wanna hear turn my swag on or somethin, and not pussy money weed
idk what kind of parties u b going to, but if i c that cat at a party, I'm givin the lil kid some nyquill. time to go to sleep... death
Back to top Go down
http://www.ea-dynasty.com
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

Number of posts : 2949
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 young rappers   Top 10 young rappers - Page 5 Empty2009-06-05, 03:18

i cant put soldja boy on my list caus i cant listen to him erday anyday i listen to em wen i go to the club or in another party venue or somethin. drake doesnt sound like wayne...his swag is on his level but he ain wayne...pussy money weed by wayne is an instant classic...1 night only is an instant classic...and wat makes wayne great is that those are songs on mixtapes not on albums noone is puttin music out like wayne and alot of his classics arent on albums that count towards sells..."those hip hop analysts" on mtv wit sway and nem dnt count those songs he has done in between albums and they need to caus wayne fans kno all of em...the next big thing is drake he raps he sings but is not a tpain...he is a rapper first but blending his vocals in with his rapping is a sign of genius to me..

drake dont talk bout the same s*** er song...wayne done either...luda dont...i think luda is 1 of the most diverse rappers out there caus his range is very broad.
Back to top Go down
Fudopi is That Dude
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Fudopi is That Dude

Number of posts : 2059
Registration date : 2008-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 young rappers   Top 10 young rappers - Page 5 Empty2009-06-05, 16:56

for real I kind of like luda even...

he goes all over the place... he's even got tracks with like, the cool kids... so weird. and it sounds good most of the time.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youlovesomethingexplosive.com
DaTBa1LHaWK
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
DaTBa1LHaWK

Number of posts : 1494
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 young rappers   Top 10 young rappers - Page 5 Empty2009-06-05, 18:28

[LOK] devo408 wrote:
BuNcH219 wrote:
[LOK] devo408 wrote:
dAtBa11HaWk wrote:
my top 10:

1. Weezy
2. Luda
3. TI
4. Drizzy
7. Gucci
8. Ya Boy
9. Joc

at least he didnt put soulja boy on the list...i woulda had to find him a drag him in the woods myself

AWWW HELL NAW!! if i had put soulja boy on my list, yall wouldnt have been able to find me... i woulda set my balls on fire, shoot em off after a couple hours of burning.. pick em up, eat em then jump off the empire state building and hope i happen to land on a random knife laying on the ground
Back to top Go down
Devo
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Devo

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 young rappers   Top 10 young rappers - Page 5 Empty2009-06-05, 22:35

CJDAWGG14 wrote:

whenever i hear soulja boy or that stanky leg song when im out at a party i immediately hop off the dance floor. its not even somethin to dance too imo
Back to top Go down
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 young rappers   Top 10 young rappers - Page 5 Empty2009-06-05, 22:38

[LOK] devo408 wrote:
CJDAWGG14 wrote:

whenever i hear soulja boy or that stanky leg song when im out at a party i immediately hop off the dance floor. its not even somethin to dance too imo

You niggas in the west have problems, no offense on that. BUt who doesn't dance to songs that were made to dance to?
Back to top Go down
Devo
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Devo

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 young rappers   Top 10 young rappers - Page 5 Empty2009-06-05, 22:43

CJDAWGG14 wrote:
[LOK] devo408 wrote:
CJDAWGG14 wrote:

You niggas in the west have problems, no offense on that. BUt who doesn't dance to songs that were made to dance to?

we dont got problems we just listen and dance to our own s*** and no ones on that soulja boy tip out here. but aint you like 15 cj?
Back to top Go down
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 young rappers   Top 10 young rappers - Page 5 Empty2009-06-05, 22:44

yea, is that supposed to mean something?
Back to top Go down
Devo
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Devo

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 young rappers   Top 10 young rappers - Page 5 Empty2009-06-05, 22:47

CJDAWGG14 wrote:
yea, is that supposed to mean something?
yeah nothin bad but thats who soulja boy is aimed for so it makes sense to why you like it
Back to top Go down
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 young rappers   Top 10 young rappers - Page 5 Empty2009-06-05, 22:48

I said I liked Soulja boy at parties.

[LOK] devo408
New MS Member
Top 10 young rappers - Page 5 Default1
Top 10 young rappers - Page 5 3588-90

Number of posts: 81
Console: PS3
PSN ID: norcaldevo408
Registration date: 2009-02-28
Back to top Go down
Devo
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Devo

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 young rappers   Top 10 young rappers - Page 5 Empty2009-06-05, 22:55

CJDAWGG14 wrote:
I said I liked Soulja boy at parties.

[LOK] devo408
New MS Member
Top 10 young rappers - Page 5 Default1
Top 10 young rappers - Page 5 3588-90

Number of posts: 81
Console: PS3
PSN ID: norcaldevo408
Registration date: 2009-02-28

but you still listen to him. i cant see anybody who isnt a freshmen in high school listenin to him at all. and yeah im 16 but everybody i hang out with is 2-3 years older than me on a count of i started school early. so yeah im 16 but i act way mature for my age
Back to top Go down
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 young rappers   Top 10 young rappers - Page 5 Empty2009-06-05, 23:01

lol, jus stop. idc if ur mature for ur age or not. I hang out wit cats who's seniors, juniors and niggas who've graduated. So don't come at me wit that "mature" stuff, cuz ur prolly like 7 or 8 months older than me. I don't listen to him unless im at a party.
Back to top Go down
Devo
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Devo

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 young rappers   Top 10 young rappers - Page 5 Empty2009-06-05, 23:09

CJDAWGG14 wrote:
lol, jus stop. idc if ur mature for ur age or not. I hang out wit cats who's seniors, juniors and niggas who've graduated. So don't come at me wit that "mature" stuff, cuz ur prolly like 7 or 8 months older than me. I don't listen to him unless im at a party.

well as stupid as it may sound to you its honestly the truth. you hang out with juniors and seniors and s*** but so was i when i was a freshman. the difference between me and you is i started a year early and while you hang out with people older than you, your class of 2011 or 12 or whatever you are is still your age. i've NEVER been in a class with anybody younger than me and everyone i know is at least a year and a half older than me. so it gives me a more mature look on things, including music. i wasnt tryna throw no shots at you though so my bad if you took it the wrong way
Back to top Go down
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 young rappers   Top 10 young rappers - Page 5 Empty2009-06-05, 23:11

ok, well if u have suck a mature look on things, how come ur not into gospel rap like Mili, cuz I kno Mili is mature.
Back to top Go down
Devo
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Devo

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 young rappers   Top 10 young rappers - Page 5 Empty2009-06-05, 23:17

CJDAWGG14 wrote:
ok, well if u have suck a mature look on things, how come ur not into gospel rap like Mili, cuz I kno Mili is mature.
because im not religious, you dont gotta be religious to be mature. and i never said i was a mature person, im far from it i just have a more mature outlook on music than most people my age.
Back to top Go down
Fudopi is That Dude
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Fudopi is That Dude

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 young rappers   Top 10 young rappers - Page 5 Empty2009-06-05, 23:34

both you faggot ass motherfuckers shutup...

soulja boy is wack, and grown men don't even dance do him... nobody here does either.

and both you guys shut up arguin about maturity, it's not like either of you could win that argument anyways it won't get anywhere.

how old your friends are doesn't mean s***... that just means you hang out with people older than you, most of my friends are older than me too, oh well.

threads about music...

talk about music.

music damn it music.
Back to top Go down
Devo
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Devo

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 young rappers   Top 10 young rappers - Page 5 Empty2009-06-05, 23:50

[ITS]Fudopi wrote:
both you faggot ass motherfuckers shutup...

soulja boy is wack, and grown men don't even dance do him... nobody here does either.

and both you guys shut up arguin about maturity, it's not like either of you could win that argument anyways it won't get anywhere.

how old your friends are doesn't mean s***... that just means you hang out with people older than you, most of my friends are older than me too, oh well.

threads about music...

talk about music.

music damn it music.

would you get the hell outta here? we're both still discussin music and how your age affects what you listen to. hangin out with older people my whole life gave me a more mature perspective on tons of things, including music. so stfu unless you know what we're talkin bout
Back to top Go down
Fudopi is That Dude
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Fudopi is That Dude

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 young rappers   Top 10 young rappers - Page 5 Empty2009-06-06, 00:21

okay really?

damn... you act like people care how "mature" your outlook is...

I could come in here sayin "guys I have like, 20 gigs of music, and most of it you haven't even heard of cause it's out of this world, my taste in music is so mature cause I don't have a ton of autotune bullshit"

but I don't.

nobody really cares about that.

and now you're tryin to play it off like you weren't arguing...

if you really were so mature you wouldn't give such a damn about some internet bullshit.
Back to top Go down
Devo
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Devo

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 young rappers   Top 10 young rappers - Page 5 Empty2009-06-06, 00:49

[ITS]Fudopi wrote:
okay really?

damn... you act like people care how "mature" your outlook is...

I could come in here sayin "guys I have like, 20 gigs of music, and most of it you haven't even heard of cause it's out of this world, my taste in music is so mature cause I don't have a ton of autotune bullshit"

but I don't.

nobody really cares about that.

and now you're tryin to play it off like you weren't arguing...

if you really were so mature you wouldn't give such a damn about some internet bullshit.

well first of all i truly dont give a damn if any of you care how mature my outlook is. me and cj werent even arguin to no major extreme all i said was it makes sense that cj likes soulja boy cuz he's 15 and when he tried to call out my age, i told him bout it. not even that big playa you blowin up like we was hella tryna prove a point. it aint even that serious bruh so stfu. and since you wanna critique all my posts and everything you woulda read that i said im not some super mature person. im 16 why would i wanna be. all im sayin is my taste in music is mature for my age and its the truth.
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

Number of posts : 2436
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 young rappers   Top 10 young rappers - Page 5 Empty2009-06-06, 09:46

[LOK] devo408 wrote:
CJDAWGG14 wrote:
because im not religious, you dont gotta be religious to be mature. and i never said i was a mature person, im far from it i just have a more mature outlook on music than most people my age.

first Devo....just because i love gospel music and the gospel rap that my son listens to...that doesn't mean that i am "religious" bruh! secondly, that isn't what my boy CJ meant by mentioning me in you two guys convo.
Back to top Go down
Devo
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Devo

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 young rappers   Top 10 young rappers - Page 5 Empty2009-06-06, 15:07

Militant X 1 wrote:
[LOK] devo408 wrote:
CJDAWGG14 wrote:

first Devo....just because i love gospel music and the gospel rap that my son listens to...that doesn't mean that i am "religious" bruh! secondly, that isn't what my boy CJ meant by mentioning me in you two guys convo.

alright well im not sayin your religious or nothin but gospel rap and the gospel in general is preaching religion in some sort of way but could you or cj tell me what he meant? cuz i find it hard to believe he meant anything other than something like that.
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

Number of posts : 2436
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 young rappers   Top 10 young rappers - Page 5 Empty2009-06-06, 15:22

[LOK] devo408 wrote:

alright well im not sayin your religious or nothin but gospel rap and the gospel in general is preaching religion in some sort of way but could you or cj tell me what he meant? cuz i find it hard to believe he meant anything other than something like that.

all music is "preaching" something bruh! gospel rap has a POSITIVE message of course!

however...when CJ mentions about me being mature i don't beleive that it had anything to do with me listening to gospel music only but by the fact that i am older than most here. you see Devo....i have a wife, been married for 25 years and i have 2 kids ages 24 and 20. i have had major life experiences that someone that is way under half my age (like yourself and CJ) haven't had yet! i mean...no offense here...but....you cats are still doing homework! lol! but...i will say that maturity is actually a state of mind not age.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 young rappers   Top 10 young rappers - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Top 10 young rappers
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next