Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Playing on all madden

Go down 
+6
SdGator
beeman999
jwhite
bigbuddah
Ketcham While They're Hot
Cards
10 posters

Should All Madden School Games Be Played On All-Madden?
Yes
Playing on all madden Back_catg69%Playing on all madden Back_catg
 69% [ 11 ]
No
Playing on all madden Back_catg0%Playing on all madden Back_catg
 0% [ 0 ]
Optional
Playing on all madden Back_catg31%Playing on all madden Back_catg
 31% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 16

AuthorMessage
Cards
New MS Member
New MS Member
Cards

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2009-01-29

Playing on all madden Empty
PostSubject: Playing on all madden   Playing on all madden Empty2009-04-23, 22:44

dont really know how to make a poll so i will just ask to c how every one feels about this...I think we as MS members should play each other on all-madden it just makes for a better game and those of u that have played on all-madden know what i am talking about
Back to top Go down
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member

Number of posts : 1199
Registration date : 2008-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Playing on all madden   Playing on all madden Empty2009-04-23, 22:46

I really like this idea but I know there are a bunch of people who care about their rank way too much....

Still, when you play All-Madden, you have better blocking and the gameplay is way more realistic...
Back to top Go down
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

Number of posts : 2949
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Playing on all madden   Playing on all madden Empty2009-04-23, 22:51

i agree with u cards and i agree with ketcham...the purpose u come to a madden site is to play games against great players without the hassle of goin to the lobbies and gettin games that ppl play like asses...but if most of your games are on the site then u wont have any rank on the game and i kno rank means nothing but at the same time u want to kno how u stack up against others across the nation including your website...i believe that ppl should be more open to the idea of playing there games on all-madden atleast most of there site games...IF u take the games seriously then there shouldnt be no worries about playing unranked games on all-madden
Back to top Go down
jwhite
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
jwhite

Number of posts : 507
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Playing on all madden   Playing on all madden Empty2009-04-23, 23:14

ALL MS GAMES AND TOURNAMENTS SHOULD BE ON ALL MADDEN FROM HERE ON OUT!

All Pro= Arena Football
All Madden= NFL Football

If you look at everyones MS record the majority are around .500 or below so playing on all pro ranked isn't helping their rank.
Back to top Go down
beeman999
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
beeman999

Number of posts : 613
Registration date : 2009-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Playing on all madden   Playing on all madden Empty2009-04-23, 23:32

i agree it should be all madden. but some people take rank too seriously. i like to think of myself as a good player but since on my new account im only lvl 12 people think i suck. cough cough 360 players that i cant woop there ass. but yeah they should be all madden
Back to top Go down
SdGator
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
SdGator

Number of posts : 482
Registration date : 2009-02-20

PostSubject: Re: Playing on all madden   Playing on all madden Empty2009-04-24, 00:44

I AGREE, ALL MADDEN from here on out.

MS games in my opinion are for personal pride and respect between all us here on MS.

We all have the integrity to post the correct results whether we win or loss and it also would allow all of us to move up in rankings more when playing outside of the site due to we wouldnt just be knocking each other down.

This way we can play for our site rankings and use these games to get better without sacrificing ranking points then smash other fools online in ranked games and let the points add up.

It will actually help us more than anything IMO.
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

Number of posts : 2436
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Playing on all madden   Playing on all madden Empty2009-04-24, 07:13

i have no problem with playing on all-madden. even though i am a level 22....it has NEVER been about rank and aols with me! don't misunderstand me....i have always wanted to be able to "compete" online...so i enjoy playing ranked games over un-ranked....but all that other stuff just doesn't matter to me. i just love to play who i can when i can.
Back to top Go down
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

Number of posts : 3158
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Playing on all madden   Playing on all madden Empty2009-04-24, 10:12

all madden ( > x 100) all pro
Back to top Go down
PapaSmurf
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
PapaSmurf

Number of posts : 1088
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Playing on all madden   Playing on all madden Empty2009-04-24, 23:45

i think we all should have a choice or agree on it, but either way idc
Back to top Go down
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

Number of posts : 2937
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Playing on all madden   Playing on all madden Empty2009-04-24, 23:55

up to the player. Kinda like sim or not, let the player choose what type of match they want. Although, All-Madden is better for blocking and coverage.
Back to top Go down
http://moviecorner.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Playing on all madden   Playing on all madden Empty

Back to top Go down

Playing on all madden
Page 1 of 1