Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

When your playing madden.....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Th3 Ac3r
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Th3 Ac3r

Number of posts : 1012
Registration date : 2009-12-13

When your playing madden..... Empty
PostSubject: When your playing madden.....   When your playing madden..... Empty2010-01-15, 21:26

Do you find yourself standing like 6 inches away from your tv,pacing around your room,sitting for like 1 second and then getting up again..talking to the tv?haha these are all things i find myself doing during a game without even realizzing that im doing it..i was just wondering what you guys do when your really into a game and do random stuff
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

Number of posts : 1999
Registration date : 2010-01-07

PostSubject: Re: When your playing madden.....   When your playing madden..... Empty2010-01-15, 21:30

Th3 Ac3r wrote:
Do you find yourself standing like 6 inches away from your tv,pacing around your room,sitting for like 1 second and then getting up again..talking to the tv?haha these are all things i find myself doing during a game without even realizzing that im doing it..i was just wondering what you guys do when your really into a game and do random stuff

doode i do the exact same thing! lol cept i whistle when im nervous so my mom or my sister will be like shut the F*** up already and ill stop then not 2 seconds later ill be doin it again without even realizing it! lol i think we all have our wierd lil rituals. lol
Back to top Go down
Th3 Ac3r
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Th3 Ac3r

Number of posts : 1012
Registration date : 2009-12-13

PostSubject: Re: When your playing madden.....   When your playing madden..... Empty2010-01-15, 21:33

B-__-R-__-B wrote:
Th3 Ac3r wrote:

doode i do the exact same thing! lol cept i whistle when im nervous so my mom or my sister will be like shut the F*** up already and ill stop then not 2 seconds later ill be doin it again without even realizing it! lol i think we all have our wierd lil rituals. lol

haha during the course of a ranked game i will never stop walking..and if i do i sit for like 1/2 second and then start walking again..idk i guess it helps me focus lol
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

Number of posts : 1999
Registration date : 2010-01-07

PostSubject: Re: When your playing madden.....   When your playing madden..... Empty2010-01-15, 21:35

Th3 Ac3r wrote:

haha during the course of a ranked game i will never stop walking..and if i do i sit for like 1/2 second and then start walking again..idk i guess it helps me focus lol

if im not moving around or pacing or whistling ill screw up i swear! lol funny the things we do when we play! LMAO!
Back to top Go down
Vaughnilla619
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
Vaughnilla619

Number of posts : 205
Registration date : 2010-01-04

PostSubject: Re: When your playing madden.....   When your playing madden..... Empty2010-01-15, 22:01

Hahahaha I sit as still as possible when it comes to the play. After it's over I start bouncing my legs up and down. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When your playing madden.....   When your playing madden..... Empty

Back to top Go down

When your playing madden.....
Page 1 of 1