Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Are you still playing Madden?

Go down 
+11
pitt1313rj
jwhite
Radi0ActivWaste
Mister_JP
Militant X 1
Versatile G
tuki94
chrisc2006
[TRMG] xl23lx iMMoRTaL
KidProDiiGy
EggzOverEazy
15 posters

Yes
Are you still playing Madden? Back_catg56%Are you still playing Madden? Back_catg
 56% [ 15 ]
No
Are you still playing Madden? Back_catg11%Are you still playing Madden? Back_catg
 11% [ 3 ]
Sometimes
Are you still playing Madden? Back_catg22%Are you still playing Madden? Back_catg
 22% [ 6 ]
Only special occasions
Are you still playing Madden? Back_catg11%Are you still playing Madden? Back_catg
 11% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 27

AuthorMessage
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

Number of posts : 3158
Registration date : 2008-10-25

Are you still playing Madden? Empty
PostSubject: Are you still playing Madden?   Are you still playing Madden? Empty2009-05-21, 12:29

With the football season over, and a good amount of time til the pre-season starts... are you still into the game?

I'm not really any more... partly because football is over, partly because the game became repetitive and frustrating, and mostly because I play KillZone 2 and UFC Undisputed.

im only playing League games now.
Back to top Go down
KidProDiiGy
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
KidProDiiGy

Number of posts : 489
Registration date : 2008-12-01

PostSubject: Re: Are you still playing Madden?   Are you still playing Madden? Empty2009-05-21, 12:39

i am playin beacuse every year on madden i have to ranked somewhere in the 4000's or something
Back to top Go down
[TRMG] xl23lx iMMoRTaL
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
[TRMG] xl23lx iMMoRTaL

Number of posts : 299
Registration date : 2009-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Are you still playing Madden?   Are you still playing Madden? Empty2009-05-21, 12:58

right now barely, like 3gms in a month, im already in the top 100 so now i can chill and play COD
Back to top Go down
chrisc2006
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran

Number of posts : 738
Registration date : 2008-06-14

PostSubject: Re: Are you still playing Madden?   Are you still playing Madden? Empty2009-05-21, 13:20

I'm playing league games right now and just warm up games for the leagues. I need to start playing KZ2 again.
Back to top Go down
tuki94
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
tuki94

Number of posts : 1265
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Are you still playing Madden?   Are you still playing Madden? Empty2009-05-21, 13:21

im wit eggz on that i only play league games and aganist other ms FNR4 demo and this nba 2k9
Back to top Go down
Versatile G
New MS Member
New MS Member
Versatile G

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2009-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Are you still playing Madden?   Are you still playing Madden? Empty2009-05-21, 14:11

actually yes i am still playing but i maybe play one-two games at the most every day.....i like to keep my skillz ready for the tourney they have evry year before the new madden comes out......but besides dat im playing nba 2k9, ufc, and gears 2
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

Number of posts : 2436
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Are you still playing Madden?   Are you still playing Madden? Empty2009-05-21, 15:08

naw...i barely play madden now. maybe like 2-3 games a week now! i spend the majority of my time playing FN3 in preparation for FN4 to drop in a few weeks. this boxing game is actually my favorite game of all time with madden being my second.
Back to top Go down
Mister_JP
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Mister_JP

Number of posts : 440
Registration date : 2009-02-27

PostSubject: Re: Are you still playing Madden?   Are you still playing Madden? Empty2009-05-21, 15:35

KidProDiiGy wrote:
i am playin beacuse every year on madden i have to ranked somewhere in the 4000's or something

yea im playing cause every year im in the top 20
but this year im just shotin for top 100
Back to top Go down
Radi0ActivWaste
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Radi0ActivWaste

Number of posts : 442
Registration date : 2009-05-16

PostSubject: Re: Are you still playing Madden?   Are you still playing Madden? Empty2009-05-21, 15:37

yeah im still playing madden because that and cod4 are the only games i play pretty much but i play it to pass time until madden 10 play games here and there.
Back to top Go down
jwhite
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
jwhite

Number of posts : 507
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Are you still playing Madden?   Are you still playing Madden? Empty2009-05-22, 10:39

Man I play Madden year round. I do play alot less during the spring and summer. I just can't get into other video games like I do Madden. As soon as I try to start playin something else I start to fiend for Madden. I think its because I love football so much. I played from pop warner thru college and now I play flag football with my boys. When I need a little break from madden i just download one of the demos and play that for 5 minutes then its back to Madden. Alot of people laugh because that is basically the only game I have bought for my PS3, but I can't justify paying $60 for a game that I play for 4 weeks and never playing it again like I did with Rainbow 6 Vegas or whatever its called. Plus this year online has been awesome compared to past years 90% of my online games have been pretty solid. In the video online gaming world you cant ask for more than that..
Back to top Go down
EggzOverEazy
Administrator
Administrator
EggzOverEazy

Number of posts : 3158
Registration date : 2008-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Are you still playing Madden?   Are you still playing Madden? Empty2009-05-22, 11:38

Versatile - u probably play more than anyone else i know right now. ur runnin 2-3 games a day? i use to be playing like 6 games a night if i had time... but i almost have to force myself to play 1 game now

and J - yeahhhhhhh man i know what you mean. me and mod we're talkin about that yesterday when we we're thinking about putting in a section for people to talk about other games... but we realized a lot of our members play NOTHING but madden..... basically a few of us have $300-$500 Madden systems

or us PS3 guys can say we have a 12 pound, $300, room heater, that plays madden haha jk.
Back to top Go down
pitt1313rj
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2009-05-03

PostSubject: Re: Are you still playing Madden?   Are you still playing Madden? Empty2009-05-22, 13:29

i still play madden im looking to continue climing the ranks im 180th in world
Back to top Go down
Versatile G
New MS Member
New MS Member
Versatile G

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2009-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Are you still playing Madden?   Are you still playing Madden? Empty2009-05-22, 13:36

well now i sold my madden for finacial reasons and other things i actuall got on a lil losing streak and the last game i played jus broke my heart and wil 2 play madden so ill jus wait till 2010 comes out or when ncaa comes out but im officaly done with 09 for good
Back to top Go down
ITZthaNcNIGHTMARE
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
ITZthaNcNIGHTMARE

Number of posts : 180
Registration date : 2008-11-29

PostSubject: Re: Are you still playing Madden?   Are you still playing Madden? Empty2009-05-22, 23:08

i still play caz spring football at my school keeps me and a football mood... well being on the high school football team keeps me in the mood weather we are in the weightroom or out doing 7on7 i just love football and madden ahah
Back to top Go down
Devo
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Devo

Number of posts : 1120
Registration date : 2009-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Are you still playing Madden?   Are you still playing Madden? Empty2009-05-23, 01:43

i havent played for a few months now i always lose interest once the season ends
Back to top Go down
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

Number of posts : 2937
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Are you still playing Madden?   Are you still playing Madden? Empty2009-05-23, 01:47

heck yea, I mean it's madden. I'm like Jwhite, I don't get anything fun from playing other games, and put em down after 2 or 3 weeks.
Back to top Go down
http://moviecorner.org
TheMurdaMann10
New MS Member
New MS Member
TheMurdaMann10

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2009-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Are you still playing Madden?   Are you still playing Madden? Empty2009-05-23, 01:57

I would need rehab to get me to stop playing madden
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are you still playing Madden?   Are you still playing Madden? Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1