Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Where are You Playing Madden?

Go down 
+12
nawfside512
tuki94
Fudgy
SdGator
Fudopi is That Dude
bigbuddah
Devo
chrisc2006
DaTBa1LHaWK
D_Cash
CJDAWGG14
Militant X 1
16 posters
AuthorMessage
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

Number of posts : 2436
Registration date : 2008-11-19

Where are You Playing Madden? Empty
PostSubject: Where are You Playing Madden?   Where are You Playing Madden? Empty2009-03-22, 18:57

one of my online friends plays madden in his kitchen in a corner with a small tv (lol). so....i was wondering....where are you guys actually playing madden from?

i am in my living room and my tv is in a custom built compartment over my fireplace.
Back to top Go down
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

Number of posts : 2937
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Where are You Playing Madden?   Where are You Playing Madden? Empty2009-03-22, 19:28

I play in my bros room wit the window open for some ventilation.
Back to top Go down
http://moviecorner.org
D_Cash
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
D_Cash

Number of posts : 1075

PostSubject: Re: Where are You Playing Madden?   Where are You Playing Madden? Empty2009-03-22, 19:29

I play downstairs with my Plasma Smile
Back to top Go down
http://gamebattles.com/xbox360/madden-nfl-09/team/rapin-scrubz--
DaTBa1LHaWK
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
DaTBa1LHaWK

Number of posts : 1494
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Where are You Playing Madden?   Where are You Playing Madden? Empty2009-03-22, 19:36

55" flat screen in my living room lmao how many black ppl u kno wit a 55".... that isnt stolen lol
Back to top Go down
chrisc2006
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran

Number of posts : 738
Registration date : 2008-06-14

PostSubject: Re: Where are You Playing Madden?   Where are You Playing Madden? Empty2009-03-22, 19:48

I usually play downstairs in my room with the big screen, but lately, I have been getting a bad connection from my router. So now I play on the second floor in the living room. If ever go get my small 20 inch TV from my parents house, I will direct connect my PS3 to the modem and play in the office.(and no, its not my restroom)
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: Where are You Playing Madden?   Where are You Playing Madden? Empty2009-03-22, 19:57

[EXS] UdNt wrote:
55" flat screen in my living room lmao how many black ppl u kno wit a 55".... that isnt stolen lol

ummmm....like you....i'm black and proud to be! and....many of my friends who are also black....are rocking 55' tvs (like myself....in my bedroom) and larger that are not stolen. lol there's no need to steal...and....we black people....aren't the only ones that do. so UdNt....let's not feed into the stereotypes bruh! 8)
Back to top Go down
Devo
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Devo

Number of posts : 1120
Registration date : 2009-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Where are You Playing Madden?   Where are You Playing Madden? Empty2009-03-22, 20:25

i play wherever i feel like in my house!!or wherever my mom aint at lol
Back to top Go down
DaTBa1LHaWK
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
DaTBa1LHaWK

PostSubject: Re: Where are You Playing Madden?   Where are You Playing Madden? Empty2009-03-22, 21:05

mili i will stereotype however and whenever i want... u cant stop me so let it go or do sumthin bout it
Back to top Go down
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

Number of posts : 2949
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Where are You Playing Madden?   Where are You Playing Madden? Empty2009-03-22, 21:20

well damn...hostile are we...i play in my room on my 37in lcd in my computer chair 4 feet infront of the screen...MUST SEE EVERYTHING.
Back to top Go down
Fudopi is That Dude
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Fudopi is That Dude

Number of posts : 2059
Registration date : 2008-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Where are You Playing Madden?   Where are You Playing Madden? Empty2009-03-22, 22:01

My living room with high end surround sound and a 48' plasma...

only nice room of the house...

and I sit in a chair 2 feet from the screen...

but I think later I'll get a ps3 and have that in my bedroom.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youlovesomethingexplosive.com
SdGator
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
SdGator

Number of posts : 482
Registration date : 2009-02-20

PostSubject: Re: Where are You Playing Madden?   Where are You Playing Madden? Empty2009-03-22, 22:33

in my living room with my wall mounted 37" 1080p LCD. I usually sit on my ottoman about 5 ft from the screen then sometimes i gotta stand up when the game is intense LOL. My wife hates madden. Except she gets a kiss after every touchdown. LOL sometimes on FGs but she knows I really dont like settling for FGs. LMAO
Back to top Go down
Fudgy
Fudgy

Number of posts : 4368
Registration date : 2008-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Where are You Playing Madden?   Where are You Playing Madden? Empty2009-03-22, 22:34

i play in my bedroom with my 42" Phillips HDTV with the HDMI cord hooked up for 1080p resolution with the digital surround sound. lol oh and i have the master bedroom.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jakelee75
tuki94
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
tuki94

Number of posts : 1265
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Where are You Playing Madden?   Where are You Playing Madden? Empty2009-03-22, 22:38

i play in my room on a lil ass 20 inch thats sitting on a floor model tv but it gets the job done
Back to top Go down
nawfside512
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
nawfside512

Number of posts : 1017
Registration date : 2008-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Where are You Playing Madden?   Where are You Playing Madden? Empty2009-03-22, 22:46

i play in my living room 56 in w/ surround
Back to top Go down
jwhite
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
jwhite

Number of posts : 507
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Where are You Playing Madden?   Where are You Playing Madden? Empty2009-03-22, 23:41

[EXS] UdNt wrote:

Well I'm a brotha and I also play on a 55" flat screen that isn't stolen...There are actually alot of us that don't have to steal to have nice things. Get out the hood and see the world and you'll realize that.... I also like bumpin Killa Cam's Purple Haze and Killa Season, while blazin through fools...
Back to top Go down
SdGator
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
SdGator

Number of posts : 482
Registration date : 2009-02-20

PostSubject: Re: Where are You Playing Madden?   Where are You Playing Madden? Empty2009-03-23, 01:15

i wish EA would put madden out in 1080p, most games are in 720p but more and more are coming out in 1080p. I think madden deserves to be put out in the highest def possible.
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: Where are You Playing Madden?   Where are You Playing Madden? Empty2009-03-23, 13:33

[EXS] UdNt wrote:
mili i will stereotype however and whenever i want... u cant stop me so let it go or do sumthin bout it
uhhh....UdNt....my post reply to your statement really didn't call for this idiotic response from you! all this "Online-Gansta" talk in a madden forums is weak and reveals your insecurity. since you are "NEW" to MS....let me help you out. everyone here knows that i don't start stuff with people or get caught up in flamin wars bruh! it's not my style! and....MS isn't that type of site! so....you need to take that garbage somewhere else son!

Nope Nope
Back to top Go down
Modrewgnu
Administrator
Administrator
Modrewgnu

Number of posts : 3253
Registration date : 2008-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Where are You Playing Madden?   Where are You Playing Madden? Empty2009-03-23, 14:17

i play in my room on a shitty 20" old school tv
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum.madden-school.com
DaTBa1LHaWK
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
DaTBa1LHaWK

PostSubject: Re: Where are You Playing Madden?   Where are You Playing Madden? Empty2009-03-23, 17:58

nigga i dont care what yo style is... im sayin that i will talk however the **** i want and if u dont like it then move the **** on or just dont bother wit me... i wont back down in any of this s*** so if u dont want it then just leave me alone and let me talk however i want... SIMPLE AS THAT!
Back to top Go down
Mickey
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Mickey

Number of posts : 670
Registration date : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Where are You Playing Madden?   Where are You Playing Madden? Empty2009-03-23, 18:45

I play in my basement on the 30 inch, and like budda im a few feet from the screen. lol
Back to top Go down
Ketcham While They're Hot
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Ketcham While They're Hot

Number of posts : 1199
Registration date : 2008-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Where are You Playing Madden?   Where are You Playing Madden? Empty2009-03-23, 18:46

[EXS] UdNt wrote:
nigga i dont care what yo style is... im sayin that i will talk however the **** i want and if u dont like it then move the **** on or just dont bother wit me... i wont back down in any of this s*** so if u dont want it then just leave me alone and let me talk however i want... SIMPLE AS THAT!

Stupid
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

PostSubject: Re: Where are You Playing Madden?   Where are You Playing Madden? Empty2009-03-23, 18:49

[EXS] UdNt wrote:
bruh....i don't give a damn about whether or not you won't "back down" from something...or how you talk! you're taking a simple post response of mine and trying to blow it up to be something that it's not! i'm out!

Last edited by Militant X 1 on 2009-03-23, 21:49; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fudopi is That Dude
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Fudopi is That Dude

Number of posts : 2059
Registration date : 2008-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Where are You Playing Madden?   Where are You Playing Madden? Empty2009-03-23, 20:50

All yall need to chill...

afta a long days work, you can finally cool out
chillax play some madden go to sleep on da couch
Back to top Go down
http://www.youlovesomethingexplosive.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where are You Playing Madden?   Where are You Playing Madden? Empty

Back to top Go down

Where are You Playing Madden?
Page 1 of 1