Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Is the jets defense playbook the hot playbook on madden 10?I

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
alc
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2008-07-18

Is the jets defense playbook the hot playbook on madden 10?I Empty
PostSubject: Is the jets defense playbook the hot playbook on madden 10?I   Is the jets defense playbook the hot playbook on madden 10?I Empty2009-09-01, 15:53

I been playing madden 10 for about week and a half and it seem that all that im running into is guys who used the jets defense playbook. So i wanted to know is this gonna to be the hot playbook and scheme for madden 10? Not only that but they have been ebooks dedicated to that defense scheme. So i wanted to know is this the playbook that 3-4 defense is gonna to be taking from? If someone in the forum or school can answer i would appreciated im out alc Smile
Back to top Go down
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

Number of posts : 2937
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Is the jets defense playbook the hot playbook on madden 10?I   Is the jets defense playbook the hot playbook on madden 10?I Empty2009-09-01, 16:40

yeah, this is pretty much what everyone is using this year.
Back to top Go down
http://moviecorner.org
moss81
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
moss81

Number of posts : 502
Registration date : 2008-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Is the jets defense playbook the hot playbook on madden 10?I   Is the jets defense playbook the hot playbook on madden 10?I Empty2009-09-01, 16:45

i use the 46 just because im more used to it and i dont want to learn another pb.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is the jets defense playbook the hot playbook on madden 10?I   Is the jets defense playbook the hot playbook on madden 10?I Empty

Back to top Go down

Is the jets defense playbook the hot playbook on madden 10?I
Page 1 of 1