Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Madden 09 Playbook Teaser

Go down 
+4
R3V 1T UP
xXBlackiceXx
bigbuddah
Fudgy
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Fudgy
Fudgy

Number of posts : 4368
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Madden 09 Playbook Teaser Empty
PostSubject: Madden 09 Playbook Teaser   Madden 09 Playbook Teaser Empty2008-07-24, 02:14

Check this out:

http://www.sportsgamer.com/content/1675/madden-09-playbook-teasers/
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jakelee75
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

Number of posts : 2949
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Madden 09 Playbook Teaser   Madden 09 Playbook Teaser Empty2008-07-24, 02:36

this helps alot kinda simple stuff but i mean i didnt kno cle ran a 3-4...i wonder if teams react differently to playbooks that arent there's ya kno like a team is used to running a 4-3 and u like the 3-4 scheme does that affect them...probably not tho
Back to top Go down
Fudgy
Fudgy

Number of posts : 4368
Registration date : 2008-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Madden 09 Playbook Teaser   Madden 09 Playbook Teaser Empty2008-07-24, 03:45

i really hope that they fix the lag situation when in the depth chart and playbooks online
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jakelee75
bigbuddah
Legend MS Member
Legend MS Member
bigbuddah

Number of posts : 2949
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Madden 09 Playbook Teaser   Madden 09 Playbook Teaser Empty2008-07-24, 03:48

yeah this is tru...ncaa's is real smooth so im pretty sure it is
Back to top Go down
xXBlackiceXx
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
xXBlackiceXx

Number of posts : 1085
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Madden 09 Playbook Teaser   Madden 09 Playbook Teaser Empty2008-07-24, 05:33

Fudgy wrote:
i really hope that they fix the lag situation when in the depth chart and playbooks online

the lag is b/c of overcrowded servers so they will either have to have bigger servers or more servers but either way im with u fudgy.
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum.madden-school.com
R3V 1T UP
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
R3V 1T UP

Number of posts : 216
Registration date : 2008-07-11

PostSubject: Re: Madden 09 Playbook Teaser   Madden 09 Playbook Teaser Empty2008-07-24, 20:33

i thought IBM was suppose to work out a deal with Ea with the server problems ???
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/xxbigmacxx52
SuprmnxXx
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
SuprmnxXx

Number of posts : 1382
Registration date : 2008-02-24

PostSubject: Re: Madden 09 Playbook Teaser   Madden 09 Playbook Teaser Empty2008-07-27, 17:02

bigbuddah wrote:
this helps alot kinda simple stuff but i mean i didnt kno cle ran a 3-4...i wonder if teams react differently to playbooks that arent there's ya kno like a team is used to running a 4-3 and u like the 3-4 scheme does that affect them...probably not tho

Each team runs a offensive and defensive sceam that plays to their team strenghs... so if you play with the cowboys and try to use a defense other than the 3/4 which is used to showcase the LB'ers the boys strength, the boys D won't be as effective in getting pressure on the QB... second thought maybe the boys isn't such a good example, since they will have the top secondary in the game and will be able to cover all day no matter what D your using and allow pressure to get to the QB... this will be the case for just about any team in the game if you change the defensive sceam you'll have to adjust your personal.
Back to top Go down
http://www.forum.madden-school.com
KidProDiiGy
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
KidProDiiGy

Number of posts : 489
Registration date : 2008-12-01

PostSubject: Re: Madden 09 Playbook Teaser   Madden 09 Playbook Teaser Empty2009-02-11, 11:22

i could never get i my depth chart changes goin becuz of the lag
Back to top Go down
Mcnair2Wycheck
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Mcnair2Wycheck

Number of posts : 1403
Registration date : 2008-11-24

PostSubject: Re: Madden 09 Playbook Teaser   Madden 09 Playbook Teaser Empty2009-02-11, 11:34

SuprmnxXx wrote:
bigbuddah wrote:

Each team runs a offensive and defensive sceam that plays to their team strenghs... so if you play with the cowboys and try to use a defense other than the 3/4 which is used to showcase the LB'ers the boys strength, the boys D won't be as effective in getting pressure on the QB... second thought maybe the boys isn't such a good example, since they will have the top secondary in the game and will be able to cover all day no matter what D your using and allow pressure to get to the QB... this will be the case for just about any team in the game if you change the defensive sceam you'll have to adjust your personal.

I used to have a lot of success running a 46 with the Steelers when I used to play as them.

Overall this article doesn't tell me much, but at the same time I don't think it's a big deal because the Playbooks we have in 09 are already pretty good.
Back to top Go down
[TRMG] xl23lx iMMoRTaL
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
[TRMG] xl23lx iMMoRTaL

Number of posts : 299
Registration date : 2009-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Madden 09 Playbook Teaser   Madden 09 Playbook Teaser Empty2009-02-11, 12:14

shouldnt this topic be closed?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Madden 09 Playbook Teaser   Madden 09 Playbook Teaser Empty

Back to top Go down

Madden 09 Playbook Teaser
Page 1 of 1