Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Madden 11 Playbook Ideas!

Go down 
+3
EastCoast_Dog
B-__-R-__-B
imahawk57
7 posters
AuthorMessage
imahawk57
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2010-02-01

Madden 11 Playbook Ideas! Empty
PostSubject: Madden 11 Playbook Ideas!   Madden 11 Playbook Ideas! Empty2010-02-02, 13:48

1- THE MOST IMPORTANT THING MADDEN NEEDS is a create a playbook mode.
1a- This mode should offer complete control. I should be able to make any formation possible within the rules. Also they should offer predetermined motion control and option plays should be makeable. Lastly I should be able to put any player at any postion.
aa- Predetermined motion control is the a predetermined motion before the snap made by the user that will take effect when you snap the ball.
ab- Your User created playbooks should be available to use online.
2- Offensive and Defensive playbooks need to be improved.
2a- They need to be way more team specific according to the teams offensive and defensive strategies.
2b- Their needs to be more plays in them.
3- ONE OF MY FAVORITE IDEAS IS some defensive plays have predetermined motion in them.
[b]3
a- If you don't understand Ill tell you what this is.
aa-- The ability to show blitzes from any player before the snap which allows you to show different fronts and looks presnap. Or on certain plays you could have one down lineman and have everybody else just wandering around to confuse the offense. Or lastly have D-lineman start in a 3 point stance then jump back before the snap and into linebacker positon ext.,
3b- This should be available in the Create a playbook mode.
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

Number of posts : 1999
Registration date : 2010-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Madden 11 Playbook Ideas!   Madden 11 Playbook Ideas! Empty2010-02-02, 16:05

i see nothing but bad things from online users using created books, it would be fun but i think the game would get lame. lol i think they just needa make there books more elaborate, maybe add a few more and i think they'll be good. are you even sure the whole predetermined motion thing is possible? like i mean it sounds nice but do you think EA can really do it? i mean your askin a bit much IMO.
Back to top Go down
imahawk57
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Madden 11 Playbook Ideas!   Madden 11 Playbook Ideas! Empty2010-02-02, 16:21

I know its possible because NCAA football has it on Offense not defense though, thats just an idea. Do you understand what it is? Like I said before I totally understand what people are saying about people abusing the create a playbook online, BUT THAT IS NOT THE ISSUE! the issue is the defensive AI taking bad angles, not shedding blocks because of how the engagment works, not realizing the player is using the same play over and over. Its the Gameplay that is the issue here not the create a playbook.
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

PostSubject: Re: Madden 11 Playbook Ideas!   Madden 11 Playbook Ideas! Empty2010-02-02, 16:33

this was posted under your playbook section where you brought up the online creat a playbook thats why i said it. lol whats possible on NCAA? do you think from a realistic stand point we have the technology to do all this? i mean i think if we did EA woulda done it by now....
Back to top Go down
imahawk57
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Madden 11 Playbook Ideas!   Madden 11 Playbook Ideas! Empty2010-02-02, 16:47

Don't rely on the Madden Makers. Do you remember the first madden on xbox 360? If you played it you would understand and im not just a hater. I definetly think its possible for the motion on the offense because its in Ncaa. Defense is just an idea but I do think its possible of course its not like my idea is the final draft its just idea to start with.

Ncaa Motion on offense

When you select a play on offense the play will show you the pre determined motion with a solid green line. Then when press the A button to hike the ball the player will begin his motion when he is done with his motion the QB will hike the ball.

You know how florida runs there spread option. Well you should see the playbooks in Ncaa for them CRAZY.
Back to top Go down
EastCoast_Dog
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 196
Registration date : 2009-09-21

PostSubject: Re: Madden 11 Playbook Ideas!   Madden 11 Playbook Ideas! Empty2010-02-02, 18:54

1.) i love that create your own playbook option because i didn't abuse it to create glitches, i actually did real formations routes when i created my own back in 06 i think it was, but EA stop took it out cuz players were creating glitches

2.) i would love to create your own playbook and pick from all the plays from all the other teams playbooks, just choose the plays you want and make a playbook, but then again everyone would have strong close, far tight twins, HBDS, Wildcat, ect. ect., but i don't care because every time i play someone I'm always facing at least one of those formations, so its all good to me

3.) I would love to add My plays in the playbook already hot routed, except for the motions, i mean choose your play then hot route all your Receivers that needs to be Hot Routed then add it to your playbook, because with the 15 sec play clock thing, its not enough time to audible to a new formation, u can only audible from same formation

4.) how about some kind of film study option, after game is over you choose the plays you gotten beaten on and have the announcers or who ever tell you what you should of called on that play, sh!t like that
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

PostSubject: Re: Madden 11 Playbook Ideas!   Madden 11 Playbook Ideas! Empty2010-02-02, 19:01

i know the general population wouldnt abuse the creat a book mode but it only takes a few to ruin it ya know? online play would be crazy as hell in a fun way i mean that s*** would be crazy if you had to deal with the 1-5-5 prowl, 46, odd split i mean online play would simply be crazy and i dont say that in a bad way. lol
Back to top Go down
imahawk57
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Madden 11 Playbook Ideas!   Madden 11 Playbook Ideas! Empty2010-02-02, 19:27

I also suggest a tweak to the acclerated clock.

It defenitly needs to be in the game but how bout an option of using it while in the playbook screen, turn it on or off.

Also I think there should be more time before the Qb gets to line. I mean I hate it when i get to the line and the acclerated clock has only left me with 10 seconds to audible. Thats where my tweak comes into play.
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

PostSubject: Re: Madden 11 Playbook Ideas!   Madden 11 Playbook Ideas! Empty2010-02-02, 19:32

i think they just needa adjust it so there is like 15 sec. do audible. lol
Back to top Go down
imahawk57
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Madden 11 Playbook Ideas!   Madden 11 Playbook Ideas! Empty2010-02-04, 16:27

thanks for your remarks
Back to top Go down
Devo
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Devo

Number of posts : 1120
Registration date : 2009-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Madden 11 Playbook Ideas!   Madden 11 Playbook Ideas! Empty2010-02-05, 00:10

well i think create a playbook would be a good idea for madden next year, the whole creating plays thing would cause so much abuse you wouldnt able to have it on line. so i think they should allow you to pick your fav formations for create a pb on both offense and defense giving people their perfect pbs
Back to top Go down
B-__-R-__-B
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
B-__-R-__-B

PostSubject: Re: Madden 11 Playbook Ideas!   Madden 11 Playbook Ideas! Empty2010-02-05, 01:01

agreed! i really hope they do! that would be sick wit it!
Back to top Go down
imahawk57
New MS Member
New MS Member

PostSubject: Re: Madden 11 Playbook Ideas!   Madden 11 Playbook Ideas! Empty2010-02-20, 03:43

any other ideas
Back to top Go down
360madden
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
360madden

Number of posts : 320
Registration date : 2008-12-16

PostSubject: Re: Madden 11 Playbook Ideas!   Madden 11 Playbook Ideas! Empty2010-03-01, 04:22

I'd still like to see formation shifting.

Choosing a play, changing the formation to a different one, but still keeping the original play and its route assignments.

ie: picking a pass play from Shotgun 4WR spread to Shotgun tight while still keeping the original pass routes.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/360madden
patskill81
New MS Member
New MS Member
patskill81

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2010-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Madden 11 Playbook Ideas!   Madden 11 Playbook Ideas! Empty2010-03-11, 23:19

first of all they should make cooler play names, like chicago mike fire 94, and then you could hear the coach say it to the qb and the qb say it to the huddle. and you shuld be able to decide if you want it on or off in the selecting team menu.
Back to top Go down
patskill81
New MS Member
New MS Member
patskill81

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2010-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Madden 11 Playbook Ideas!   Madden 11 Playbook Ideas! Empty2010-03-11, 23:21

you should be able to double team a d lineman
Back to top Go down
leway
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
leway

Number of posts : 180
Registration date : 2010-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Madden 11 Playbook Ideas!   Madden 11 Playbook Ideas! Empty2010-03-12, 03:00

EastCoast_Dog wrote:
cuz players were creating glitches

Oh wow what were they? I don't have 06 though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Madden 11 Playbook Ideas!   Madden 11 Playbook Ideas! Empty

Back to top Go down

Madden 11 Playbook Ideas!
Page 1 of 1