Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

I-Form Tight Pair Scheme Outa Steelers PB

Go down 
+3
Mister_JP
IRISHFBFAN1
KidProDiiGy
7 posters
AuthorMessage
KidProDiiGy
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
KidProDiiGy

Number of posts : 489
Registration date : 2008-12-01

I-Form Tight Pair Scheme Outa Steelers PB Empty
PostSubject: I-Form Tight Pair Scheme Outa Steelers PB   I-Form Tight Pair Scheme Outa Steelers PB Empty2009-03-10, 19:18

I-Form Tight Pair Scheme

Base Play

FB Dive
Dual HB Package

Other Plays
HB Sweep

Slide Protect Agressive Motion 2nd TE as soon as he starts moving hike the ball

If you run FB Dive on your opponent he is gonna start pinching his line if he does him em with the sweep
PA Spot

Setup:
Smart Route B Reciever
X/ square on a Fade Route
Motion LB/ L1 to the right put him on a drag

Reads
B/ circle on a curl (High Bullet)
X/ square on a Fade you can RC this route (Hold LT and Throw High Bullet)
A/ x buttton on slant to the outside (Bullet pass lead to the sideline)

Curls

Setup:
Smart Route X/ square reciever
Put A/ x buttton on a curl and smart route
Motion Y/ triangle to the right

Reads
X/ square on a curl (High Bullet)
A/ x buttton on a curl (High Bullet)
B/ circle on a mini curl ( Bullet No Pass Lead)
Let Y/ triangle reciever route develop and he will be open over the middle
LB/ L1 if flats are open

TE Post

Setup:
A/ x buttton on Streak
B/ circle on Fade
X/ square on Streak

MY RC PLAY

Reads
B/ circle open (High Bullet)
X/ square Reciever Make it Rain (Lob Towards Sideline)
Optional make Y/ triangle Block

Last edited by [xTCAx] Jus Skillz on 2009-03-11, 12:14; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
IRISHFBFAN1
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
IRISHFBFAN1

Number of posts : 167
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: I-Form Tight Pair Scheme Outa Steelers PB   I-Form Tight Pair Scheme Outa Steelers PB Empty2009-03-11, 05:04

Love the CHARGERS!! Better enjoy that fb dive while you can, EA has fixed it so that it will be true to life. In other words, not worth a damn except on short yardage and goaline situations. Terriblt unrealistic play in madden, worse than the rocket catch and curls. At least with RC and curls, they do exhibit that in the NFL. But nobody runs the fb dive, nor do they put their number one rb at fb to run the dives. CALLED CHEESE and it is LAME
Back to top Go down
Mister_JP
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Mister_JP

Number of posts : 440
Registration date : 2009-02-27

PostSubject: Re: I-Form Tight Pair Scheme Outa Steelers PB   I-Form Tight Pair Scheme Outa Steelers PB Empty2009-03-11, 09:24

lol i put LT at FB and sproles at HB and a gaurd at TE
i know its gay but it gets the job done and works well
Back to top Go down
Downtown YuckieBrown
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Downtown YuckieBrown

Number of posts : 487
Registration date : 2008-10-22

PostSubject: Re: I-Form Tight Pair Scheme Outa Steelers PB   I-Form Tight Pair Scheme Outa Steelers PB Empty2009-03-11, 09:59

i don't have a fucking Y or a LB

i play on a real system man, i got square, triangle, circle...

can you give eitherr the positions that you'e talking about or can you translate me/us on ps3
Back to top Go down
IRISHFBFAN1
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
IRISHFBFAN1

PostSubject: Re: I-Form Tight Pair Scheme Outa Steelers PB   I-Form Tight Pair Scheme Outa Steelers PB Empty2009-03-11, 18:29

Mister_JP wrote:
lol i put LT at FB and sproles at HB and a gaurd at TE
i know its gay but it gets the job done and works well

I put LT at HB and mix Sproles in as well, keep Hester at FB, just like the CHARGERS do, and one of the best TE'S in the game Antonio Gates at TE. I keep my Guard AT the Guard position. I know this is what they do in real life football, but it gets the job done for me, and works not just well, BUT VERY WELL!
Back to top Go down
tuki94
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
tuki94

Number of posts : 1265
Registration date : 2009-01-01

PostSubject: Re: I-Form Tight Pair Scheme Outa Steelers PB   I-Form Tight Pair Scheme Outa Steelers PB Empty2009-03-11, 20:03

im goin to have to try ths out, been thinking about tryin the Pitt PB
Back to top Go down
IRISHFBFAN1
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
IRISHFBFAN1

PostSubject: Re: I-Form Tight Pair Scheme Outa Steelers PB   I-Form Tight Pair Scheme Outa Steelers PB Empty2009-03-12, 00:57

tuki94 wrote:

Tuki,

Twin TE is not even close to being the best formation in the STEELERS PB, not even close. So many people run that formation for whatever reaon and they miss out on I Close, SB Bunch, Gun Bunch, Gun Bunch WK, Normal I, Strong I, all are great formations in which can attack the defense in so many ways. When MADDEN 10 comes out, you will see a deline in the I Form Twin. The FB Dive is done, it has been fixed, OVER! To many other great concepts in this PB to chose from, you can run the same plays in the I Form Twin TE, in the other formations I mentioned, plus, better ways to attack the defense both in the air, and on the ground.
Back to top Go down
tuki94
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
tuki94

PostSubject: Re: I-Form Tight Pair Scheme Outa Steelers PB   I-Form Tight Pair Scheme Outa Steelers PB Empty2009-03-12, 10:00

IRISHFBFAN1 wrote:
tuki94 wrote:

Tuki,

Twin TE is not even close to being the best formation in the STEELERS PB, not even close. So many people run that formation for whatever reaon and they miss out on I Close, SB Bunch, Gun Bunch, Gun Bunch WK, Normal I, Strong I, all are great formations in which can attack the defense in so many ways. When MADDEN 10 comes out, you will see a deline in the I Form Twin. The FB Dive is done, it has been fixed, OVER! To many other great concepts in this PB to chose from, you can run the same plays in the I Form Twin TE, in the other formations I mentioned, plus, better ways to attack the defense both in the air, and on the ground.
yea i was jus practicing wit dis PB for about an hour and it does have alot of different formations to attack a defense, thats probably why they made the ebook for it finally
Back to top Go down
IRISHFBFAN1
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
IRISHFBFAN1

PostSubject: Re: I-Form Tight Pair Scheme Outa Steelers PB   I-Form Tight Pair Scheme Outa Steelers PB Empty2009-03-12, 19:35

Tuki,

Once you get started on this playbook, you won't stop. I ru very few plays, but out of several different formations. Take a look at MESH, and Z or X spot. They are in almost every formation. I run those plays with so many looks. I will do that with DRIVE, SHALLOW, MESH,X or Z SPOT, SPACING, all of those plays I run on a regular basis out of 5-6 different formations! AWESOME, one could literaly march down the field running x or z spot and never show the same formation twice! Same could be said with some of the other plays I mentioned. This book is so realistic to real football. I am a coach myself, and I have been hooked on MADDEN because of the strategy aspect.
This playbook is not a collection of plays grab bagged from here and there. This playbook represents concepts.
Concepts that can be ran from different looks. Hence, A PRO STYLE OFFENSE. Same can be said with the running game.

If you get a chance, go into the GUN BUNCH WEAK. You could almost stay in that formation. You have an answer to everything the defense has in store for you.

MESH--vs man or zone, or anything
VERTICALS--vs 3 deep, vs 2 deep, hot route a shallow with it, and you have a man beater
X STICK==In your formation Audibles, good vs Zone or man
CORNER STRIKE---Has been in MADDEN for years, great vs 2 deep, not bad vs 3, excellent vs man
DRIVE==All coverage beater, one of the best plays in MADDEN.
Z SPOT--In your formation audibles in this formation, one of my favorite plays! I love to run this from
Undercenter as well. I entice them to bring the heat, and then watch them chasing your receiver
to the endzone. ZONE BEATER FIRST THOUGH
SPACING--Good way to start the game with, spread receivers all over the field and hit them with the quick
game, good safe pass.

All of this out of just one formation. I run the above, but I do it out of 6-7 different formations. Same plays, different looks. You got to try this, and this is what I mean when I say that the TWIN TE out of the I, does not even scratch the surface to this book. As a matter of fact, I am glad they are all running just the I FORM TWIN TE. Because they are missing something really special with this playbook. I will go out and say it, 10 times better than the RUN AND GUN!!! There, I said it! lol!

I hope this helps you

irish
Back to top Go down
tuki94
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
tuki94

PostSubject: Re: I-Form Tight Pair Scheme Outa Steelers PB   I-Form Tight Pair Scheme Outa Steelers PB Empty2009-03-12, 21:17

WOW, great post irish, ive been labin wit these plays and it makes me wanna switch to the pitt PB. its filled with so many formations and u were right, it has the same play in lik every formation so u can jus run it over and over
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

Number of posts : 2436
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: I-Form Tight Pair Scheme Outa Steelers PB   I-Form Tight Pair Scheme Outa Steelers PB Empty2009-03-12, 21:31

[xSnDx] Yuckman wrote:

real system? oh my goodness! Yuck...i played my brother-in-laws PS3 this past weekend. let's just say...in comparison to my 360....there was no comparison! it was a horrible experience for me! but...that's just me bruh! cartoonish looking players on the field and those tiny ass controllers Very Happy
Back to top Go down
CJDAWGG14
Administrator
Administrator
CJDAWGG14

Number of posts : 2937
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: I-Form Tight Pair Scheme Outa Steelers PB   I-Form Tight Pair Scheme Outa Steelers PB Empty2009-03-12, 21:38

Militant X 1 wrote:
[xSnDx] Yuckman wrote:

real system? oh my goodness! Yuck...i played my brother-in-laws PS3 this past weekend. let's just say...in comparison to my 360....there was no comparison! it was a horrible experience for me! but...that's just me bruh! cartoonish looking players on the field and those tiny ass controllers Very Happy
remember Mili, whatever system u bought is the best in ur opinion. the small controller is a good and bad thing. easier to hold, but easier to lose.
Back to top Go down
http://moviecorner.org
IRISHFBFAN1
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member
IRISHFBFAN1

PostSubject: Re: I-Form Tight Pair Scheme Outa Steelers PB   I-Form Tight Pair Scheme Outa Steelers PB Empty2009-03-12, 22:10

tuki94 wrote:
WOW, great post irish, ive been labin wit these plays and it makes me wanna switch to the pitt PB. its filled with so many formations and u were right, it has the same play in lik every formation so u can jus run it over and over

Glad you liked it man, I run with the Chargers with this book, how bout you?
Back to top Go down
tuki94
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
tuki94

PostSubject: Re: I-Form Tight Pair Scheme Outa Steelers PB   I-Form Tight Pair Scheme Outa Steelers PB Empty2009-03-12, 22:12

IRISHFBFAN1 wrote:
tuki94 wrote:

Glad you liked it man, I run with the Chargers with this book, how bout you?
lol ive been usin the chargers for the past 60-70 games so wit dis PB, its goin to be deadly so u have any hot routes for these plays or do u jus run them as is
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

Number of posts : 2436
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: I-Form Tight Pair Scheme Outa Steelers PB   I-Form Tight Pair Scheme Outa Steelers PB Empty2009-03-13, 11:14

[xMSOG] CJDAWGG14 wrote:
Militant X 1 wrote:
[xSnDx] Yuckman wrote:

remember Mili, whatever system u bought is the best in ur opinion. the small controller is a good and bad thing. easier to hold, but easier to lose.
I REMEMBER!!! lol! lol!

but i couldn't resist that one CJ! i am 6'1 and my hands are big....so....bigger controllers are better for me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I-Form Tight Pair Scheme Outa Steelers PB   I-Form Tight Pair Scheme Outa Steelers PB Empty

Back to top Go down

I-Form Tight Pair Scheme Outa Steelers PB
Page 1 of 1