Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Shotty Tight Scheme... $$$$

Go down 
+3
Baseballa
huh1231
DaTBa1LHaWK
7 posters
AuthorMessage
DaTBa1LHaWK
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
DaTBa1LHaWK

Number of posts : 1494
Registration date : 2009-03-08

Shotty Tight Scheme... $$$$ Empty
PostSubject: Shotty Tight Scheme... $$$$   Shotty Tight Scheme... $$$$ Empty2009-09-17, 22:54

Im here to present all those in the exclusive section my shotty tight scheme.. i dont take credit for all the plays so dont tell me i stole that from anyone.. i take credit for puttin these plays together and makin em a beast ass scheme..

Playbook: West Coast
Formation: Shotgun Snugs Flip

PA X Clown

1. Hot route Y( Shotty Tight Scheme... $$$$ 920904 ) to slant left and motion to the left
2. Hike as soon as he gets in his spot

Reads:
1. Y( Shotty Tight Scheme... $$$$ 920904 ) on the slant out.. he will b open almost all the time
2. LB( Shotty Tight Scheme... $$$$ 930632 ) on the out route.. if Y( Shotty Tight Scheme... $$$$ 920904 ) is covered he will most likely b open
3. A( Shotty Tight Scheme... $$$$ 772282 ) on the blue route.. will also b open almost everytime
4. B( Shotty Tight Scheme... $$$$ 859845 ) on the crossing route.. will most likely b open in man coverage
5. X( Shotty Tight Scheme... $$$$ 634362 ) on the deep stutter post.. will b open in cover 2 and is the last resort route

Eagles Switch

1. Hot route LB( Shotty Tight Scheme... $$$$ 930632 ) on a slant out
2. Hot route Y( Shotty Tight Scheme... $$$$ 920904 ) on a curl
3. Send Y( Shotty Tight Scheme... $$$$ 920904 ) in motion left and hike when he gets to his spot

Reads:
1. The quick read is A( Shotty Tight Scheme... $$$$ 772282 ) on the wheel route.. will b open in all zones except cover 2
2. LB( Shotty Tight Scheme... $$$$ 930632 ) on the slant out.. will b open in most defenses
3. Y( Shotty Tight Scheme... $$$$ 920904 ) on the curl.. could b open in sum zones
4. B( Shotty Tight Scheme... $$$$ 859845 ) on the slant curl.. could b open in sum zones
5. X( Shotty Tight Scheme... $$$$ 634362 ) on the deep stutter post.. will b open in cover 2

Why it works: This plays works well wit the 1st play of the scheme cuz ur opponent will b expecting the slant out by Y( Shotty Tight Scheme... $$$$ 920904 ) and instead will freeze up when he doesnt go out there.. This will most likely free up the slant out by LB( Shotty Tight Scheme... $$$$ 930632 )

Bench Swap

1. Hot route LB( Shotty Tight Scheme... $$$$ 930632 ) on slant out
2. Hot route X( Shotty Tight Scheme... $$$$ 634362 ) on streak
3. Hot route B( Shotty Tight Scheme... $$$$ 859845 ) on in route
4. Send Y( Shotty Tight Scheme... $$$$ 920904 ) in motion left and hike when he gets to his spot

Reads:
1. Y( Shotty Tight Scheme... $$$$ 920904 ) on the crossing route.. open in most zones over the middle and torches man
2. LB( Shotty Tight Scheme... $$$$ 930632 ) on slant out.. in case he forgot bout the slant out lol
3. A( Shotty Tight Scheme... $$$$ 772282 ) on slant curl.. open in sum zones
4. B( Shotty Tight Scheme... $$$$ 859845 ) on in route.. open in sum zones and in man
5. X( Shotty Tight Scheme... $$$$ 634362 ) on streak.. might b open in sum zones like cover 2

Why it works: This play works in the scheme cuz on the other plays u attack the outside wit the slant outs.. This play has 3 good routes over the middle and still has a slant out if the guy is too stupid to go guard it..

**HINT** I use the in route so it will buy sum time and take longer to develop so i can make it a later read.. if it was a slant or drag it would have to b one of the 1st reads or itd b too late to hit it..

This scheme has helped me win many games.. I would suggest that ppl implement this into their game sumhow..
Back to top Go down
huh1231
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
huh1231

Number of posts : 371
Registration date : 2008-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Shotty Tight Scheme... $$$$   Shotty Tight Scheme... $$$$ Empty2009-09-17, 22:59

thanks i'll try it now tonight

btw it looks familiar... i feel like i've seen it before. who and where did u get this from? (not accusing u but it's bothering me that i can't remember where i saw it originally)
Back to top Go down
DaTBa1LHaWK
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
DaTBa1LHaWK

PostSubject: Re: Shotty Tight Scheme... $$$$   Shotty Tight Scheme... $$$$ Empty2009-09-18, 00:20

the PA X Clown was in the madden vault i think.. but thats the only play ive ever seen used and dont take credit for..
Back to top Go down
Baseballa
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
Baseballa

Number of posts : 1513
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Shotty Tight Scheme... $$$$   Shotty Tight Scheme... $$$$ Empty2009-09-18, 15:37

Good stuff Hawk.
Back to top Go down
Militant X 1
Madden School Veteran
Madden School Veteran
Militant X 1

Number of posts : 2436
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: Shotty Tight Scheme... $$$$   Shotty Tight Scheme... $$$$ Empty2009-09-22, 12:58

good stuff Hawk! i run the West Coast pb as well so i will look into these.
Back to top Go down
DaTBa1LHaWK
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
DaTBa1LHaWK

PostSubject: Re: Shotty Tight Scheme... $$$$   Shotty Tight Scheme... $$$$ Empty2009-09-22, 16:58

yea its just my scheme for the PA X Clown so i can confuse my opponent a lil.. thats just what i like to try to do..
Back to top Go down
PapaSmurf
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
PapaSmurf

Number of posts : 1088
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Shotty Tight Scheme... $$$$   Shotty Tight Scheme... $$$$ Empty2009-12-30, 18:05

This is money.. I already used the pa xclown but I love the eagles switch.. Got a diff way too
Back to top Go down
THiZzLeWiZzLe
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
THiZzLeWiZzLe

Number of posts : 350
Registration date : 2009-07-26

PostSubject: Re: Shotty Tight Scheme... $$$$   Shotty Tight Scheme... $$$$ Empty2009-12-30, 18:10

i use pa x clown an make the hb block then motion the slot wr that isnt blue on a slant for a quick pass or wait till blue route is open
Back to top Go down
xPICKx4xSIXx
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
xPICKx4xSIXx

Number of posts : 332
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Shotty Tight Scheme... $$$$   Shotty Tight Scheme... $$$$ Empty2009-12-30, 20:39

I Labbed This Out And Its Official Ass Hell I Like Dis Alot
Back to top Go down
http://Www.Myspace.Com/TakeemDaNigga1
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shotty Tight Scheme... $$$$   Shotty Tight Scheme... $$$$ Empty

Back to top Go down

Shotty Tight Scheme... $$$$
Page 1 of 1