Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

I-Form Twin WR Scheme

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ellard
All-Pro MS Member
All-Pro MS Member
Ellard

Number of posts : 390
Registration date : 2009-04-20

I-Form Twin WR Scheme Empty
PostSubject: I-Form Twin WR Scheme   I-Form Twin WR Scheme Empty2009-05-29, 00:12

Here's a quick scheme I made up in an hour or so. Works decent, if you don't play against someone who can Blitz out the a** while keeping good coverage...

Playbook: Balanced
I recommend you use the DUAL HB/SWAP package on this formation.

Anyways here's the plays and the setups.

FB Dive
Just run as is, and occasionally Slide Protect Pinch if your opponent is having his lineman Crash inside.

HB Blast
Slide protect left, motion either receiver just right of the direction of the run for extra protection. (If you can, I can't remember)

HB Toss
Slide Protect Right/Left and Hike. You can try motioning the FB between the RG & TE for better run blocking.

PA TE Leak
Put the TE on a Streak, Put the FB on an Out Route (Right) And usually circle , triangle , & L1 are always open, and if It's Cover 2, Then HIT THE TE Right up the seam. lol!

PA Cross In
This is my favorite PA play from the Balanced PB. I usually just leave it like it is and Occasionally Audible the FB to Slant Left and Smart Route it or OTHER HB if you're using the DUAL HB/DUAL HB SWAP PACKAGE.

xX-504-Xx
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

Number of posts : 2328
Registration date : 2008-11-17

I-Form Twin WR Scheme Empty
PostSubject: Re: I-Form Twin WR Scheme   I-Form Twin WR Scheme Empty2009-05-29, 00:24

yea this is a pretty simple scheme that i run with the NE PB... i just hot route every route sometimes to make my own plays outa formations and i love out routes with my rbs.. sometimes i motion them too..
Back to top Go down
http://zebragamer.com/forums/register.php?referrerid=11

I-Form Twin WR Scheme
Page 1 of 1