Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Brett favre's REAL convo with Brad

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Swag Escobar
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Swag Escobar

Number of posts : 1156
Registration date : 2008-10-26

Brett favre's REAL convo with Brad Empty
PostSubject: Brett favre's REAL convo with Brad   Brett favre's REAL convo with Brad Empty2009-07-28, 02:28

Brad childress: hey brett u were suppose to have a definate answer for me by friday. Brett: I know, i do this all the time, every summer. I'll let u know when im ready. Brad: u see brett thats the problem my players come into camp monday. Brett: well im not ur player so ill let u know when im ready. Brad:alright, alright. Calm down brett. Brett: you damn right its alright. Im Brett, Im bigger than goodell, and the NFL. Brad: look whenever u ready Brett. Brett: of course whenever im ready im brett favre. I can do whateva I want. Brad: take ur time brett, take ur time. brett: ur waisting my minutes, (click). hangs up on Brads face.
Back to top Go down
BOSTN BEANER
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
BOSTN BEANER

Number of posts : 2328
Registration date : 2008-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Brett favre's REAL convo with Brad   Brett favre's REAL convo with Brad Empty2009-07-28, 03:29

haha sounds like u are in bretts head!!! god i am sick of him!!!
Back to top Go down
http://zebragamer.com/forums/register.php?referrerid=11
Swag Escobar
Exclusive Member
Exclusive Member
Swag Escobar

Number of posts : 1156
Registration date : 2008-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Brett favre's REAL convo with Brad   Brett favre's REAL convo with Brad Empty2009-07-28, 06:08

some guy posted it somewhere and i laughed and i had to post it here
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brett favre's REAL convo with Brad   Brett favre's REAL convo with Brad Empty

Back to top Go down

Brett favre's REAL convo with Brad
Page 1 of 1