Madden 11 Forums | Madden 2011 Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesHomeGalleryRegisterLog in
Please Register On Our New Forums
All post counts will be trasfered, please re-register with your current username. 
This forum will be shut down soon!
Any posts made on this forum from now on will not be taken with us to the new forums!

Guys i need help shutting down the run from the 46 d

Go down 
+2
pkismyname
shaqniner
6 posters
AuthorMessage
shaqniner
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Guys i need help shutting down the run from  the 46 d Empty
PostSubject: Guys i need help shutting down the run from the 46 d   Guys i need help shutting down the run from  the 46 d Empty2009-01-24, 20:52

ok i use ssblitz n firezone press for inside n rush outside for outside runs. now my problem is this guy is stll getting 4-5 yards a clip. Now i show blitz but nothing has worked. also i play with lb or dl do i rush th LOS at the snap or do wait for that half a hesitation after snap then rush? One more thing i dont get no penetration in cover 2 or 3 for outside runs. the guy finds holes n picks me apart. how do i get in back field n stop him from breaking tackles? death
Back to top Go down
pkismyname
Hall of Fame MS Member
Hall of Fame MS Member
pkismyname

Number of posts : 1145
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Guys i need help shutting down the run from the 46 d   Guys i need help shutting down the run from  the 46 d Empty2009-01-24, 21:04

I use the Fire Zone blitz.
Show Blitz.
Crash the DL and LB's In.
And Control your FS manually.
It should stop the run.

This is one of my base plays from the 46.
Back to top Go down
pman92
Rookie MS Member
Rookie MS Member

Number of posts : 120
Registration date : 2008-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Guys i need help shutting down the run from the 46 d   Guys i need help shutting down the run from  the 46 d Empty2009-01-24, 21:16

46 Bear Cover 3

Pinch D-Line, Spread Linebackers and show blitz. Play as the safety and run up to make the tackle if he runs and if he passes stay in coverage.
Back to top Go down
shaqniner
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Guys i need help shutting down the run from the 46 d   Guys i need help shutting down the run from  the 46 d Empty2009-01-24, 21:42

thanks im defintely gonna try em out.
Back to top Go down
NewbieX2
New MS Member
New MS Member

Number of posts : 93
Registration date : 2008-07-18

PostSubject: Re: Guys i need help shutting down the run from the 46 d   Guys i need help shutting down the run from  the 46 d Empty2009-01-29, 08:34

46 normal cover 3
Move the line backers behind the left dt and right dt so they're basically touching.

Blitz those 2 line backers.
Back to top Go down
W A V Y D R E
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
W A V Y D R E

Number of posts : 824
Registration date : 2008-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Guys i need help shutting down the run from the 46 d   Guys i need help shutting down the run from  the 46 d Empty2009-01-29, 16:00

Another tip Control the Far Safety on any run

and also have DE on contain or flat zone for outside runs and run commit on that side if its getting ridiculous

also for inside runs .. if u can find a nano use that for inside runs .. or just run commit down
Back to top Go down
moss81
Veteran MS Member
Veteran MS Member
moss81

Number of posts : 502
Registration date : 2008-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Guys i need help shutting down the run from the 46 d   Guys i need help shutting down the run from  the 46 d Empty2009-01-29, 20:22

46 bear zone read.
blitz the guy in spy and put him behind dt
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guys i need help shutting down the run from the 46 d   Guys i need help shutting down the run from  the 46 d Empty

Back to top Go down

Guys i need help shutting down the run from the 46 d
Page 1 of 1